Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Malala plans to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford University
Arts / Entertainment National4 HOURS AGO BY WEB DESK
Malala-urges-Muslims-to-unite-for-peace-300x169.jpg

Nobel Prize winner and education activist Malala Yousafzai has given an admission interview at the prestigious Oxford University.

The youngest Nobel winner is aspiring to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics. Yousufzai, while speaking to the local press, said that her interview was not easy and like any other student she is anxiously waiting for the result.

The Nobel laureate in many interviews has expressed her desire to become Prime Minister of Pakistan. In one of her speeches this year at an even in Sharjah she said, “Before I thought women could only be teachers or housewives. But when I saw women role models they broadened my vision. Benazir Bhutto who led my country, artists, astronauts, entrepreneurs, athletes.”

She said it was then when she realised that she could become anything she wanted in her life. “From becoming a doctor to becoming the prime minister of Pakistan and fixing all the issues.”
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...-politics-and-economics-at-oxford-university/

News channels should also report on her first crush and her breakup related news as well. That would be very informational.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom