What's new

Majority of Lahoris remained unconcerned with PTI Rally, 70 % were outsiders - UmmatNews

who knows Lahori's might have consumed dog too! by the way what is humen?
How to win over Lahoris:

1 plate of donkey biryani and a glass of lassi. :lol:

I am not bothered by who wins or not, - I am from Lahore and can tell you that PTi will not win from Lahore, maybe 1-2 seats max.

So instead of taking out frustration by making stupid jokes, do work on the ground to convince people, jokes certainly will not help.

Every one say Ameen

31511011_1963683057279058_7377398228894561125_n.jpg

Who cares about PTI. It's joke party.

PTI couldn't even arrest a single corrupt politician in KP who served in the previous KP government or recover a single corrupt paisa from any politician who served the previous KP Governments in the last 5 years.

Ziaullah Afridi

https://www.dawn.com/news/1193390

This jalsa was epic failure on all accounts. As Nawaz said, jalsa Lahor da, majma Peshor da te agenda kise aur da lmao

I think i am losing my memory and can't remember how many Jalsas, your choor leader has done in Minar-e-Pakistan?

You contradict yourself.

You say not many people came but in your other post (see below) you show EXREMELY jam-packed crowd.
About which you claimed ladies are being harassed. In fact there is NO harassment seen in the video you posted. It's just that crowd is heavy and they are struggling to pass through.

@PakSword @war&peace @Rusty @Syed1. @Path-Finder @Arbiter @alphapak @PradoTLC @Shane @Imad.Khan

By the way, have @volatile @Tameem @Kabira seen Rana Sanaullah's daughter's "Thumkaay" by any chance? Rana Sanaullah himself said about his own daughter that she is very good dancer. So when today Sanaullah said thumka means a lady is professional paid dancer the what that makes his own daughter (in his own words)??

Download this video before it gets taken down. Sanaullah praising her own daughter as a very good dancer... And today he said that dance of ladies show where they are from...

This Kid is definately a Lahoriiiiii....Just check the accent....

Haan aye tey pakka PML-N di nasal toon ta'allukk rakhda ae. Typical representation of PML-N.

Aye le phir, hik hoar bay'ghairatt:

Tae ae lae, PML-N diyaan pak-daman bajiyaan halal-mujray kerde hoey:

Hekk wari pher.. PML-N di sheeerrrrrneeeee...
c.jpg a.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:
ummat i wont trust a word .. what was the turn out ?
Jamat e harami Islam farosh jamaat should drown in shit for what it has done they turned unversities in Punuab into Lyari and support every party all over Pakistan yet claim to do the opposite

Lahore like donkey meat. lets us not forget!
Don't worry in Karachi and some other places, it was in these news about dog and donkey meat they are selling it to people... please don't joke about it as its really a serious matter they making people eat haram meat...

Baboon leaguers arses on fire:taz:

Fcuk Godfather and his party, soon they will be history, when they are bed with people like, jindal, achakzai, diesel, who are enemies of state, these people only deserved to be locked up for good.

You contradict yourself.

You say not many people came but in your other post (see below) you show EXREMELY jam-packed crowd.
About which you claimed ladies are being harassed. In fact there is NO harassment seen in the video you posted. It's just that crowd is heavy and they are struggling to pass through.

@PakSword @war&peace @Rusty @Syed1. @Path-Finder @Arbiter @alphapak @PradoTLC @Shane @Imad.Khan

By the way, have @volatile @Tameem @Kabira seen Rana Sanaullah's daughter's "Thumkaay" by any chance? Rana Sanaullah himself said about his own daughter that she is very good dancer. So when today Sanaullah said thumka means a lady is professional paid dancer the what that makes his own daughter (in his own words)??

Download this video before it gets taken down. Sanaullah praising her own daughter as a very good dancer... And today he said that dance of ladies show where they are from...

Haan aye tey pakka teri hi nasal toon ta'allukk rakhda ae. Typical representation of PML-N.

Aye le phir, hik hoar teri nasal da bay'ghairatt:

I didn't condtatict myself, the report i shared says that 70% people in the rally were outsiders, not lahoris.... right, it does not says that people were less in jalsa, but most of them were not lahoris but outsiders, meaning belonging to other cities of the country, kindly read that report again and then comment thanx.

Lahorites outnumbered by outsiders in PTI rally

PTI supporters from far-flung areas gather at Minar-e-Pakistan power show

-Local workers complain of not being invited properly

LAHORE: The outsiders outnumbered Lahorites in Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) ‘tsunami-plus rally’ on Sunday held at Minar-e-Pakistan, Pakistan Todayobserved.

It was expected earlier that from the massive publicity of the PTI in the city that the locals will outnumber the outsiders keeping in view the vote bank of the party in Punjab and its past record of holding mammoth public gatherings at the historical venue, but show of power was stolen by the outsiders on the stage and even in venue of the public gathering.

It was observed during the rally that the Lahorites did not take part in the rally wholeheartedly because of the thin presence of its workers in the public gathering.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/04/29/lahorites-outnumbered-by-outsiders-in-pti-rally/

Lahorites outnumbered by outsiders in PTI rally

PTI supporters from far-flung areas gather at Minar-e-Pakistan power show

-Local workers complain of not being invited properly

LAHORE: The outsiders outnumbered Lahorites in Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) ‘tsunami-plus rally’ on Sunday held at Minar-e-Pakistan, Pakistan Todayobserved.

It was expected earlier that from the massive publicity of the PTI in the city that the locals will outnumber the outsiders keeping in view the vote bank of the party in Punjab and its past record of holding mammoth public gatherings at the historical venue, but show of power was stolen by the outsiders on the stage and even in venue of the public gathering.

It was observed during the rally that the Lahorites did not take part in the rally wholeheartedly because of the thin presence of its workers in the public gathering.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/04/29/lahorites-outnumbered-by-outsiders-in-pti-rally/

Pakistan Today! :lol:

It was observed
Observed directly by Maryam L Sharif... :lol:

PDF members are well educated Pakistanis but I am so disappointed by the intolerance among members for each other's opinion.
We together are Pakistan, be it Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta or a small village in a desert. We may have a disagreement on policies of PML or PTI or PPP but we don't have any personal issues with our fellow members, so what is the point of personal attacks? What are we going to get by by dividing our selves for politics? Are we not divided enough? Shia, Sunni, Sindhi Punjabi etc and are ready to kill each other for no reason at all.
Same behavior of intolerance is seen almost everywhere in Pakistan. Where are we going with this? why we can't respect if someone is voting for PML or PPP or PTI?

Back
Top Bottom