What's new

Major Eviction Operation at Afghan Basti (I-11) Islamabad, going on.

They are occupying land owned not by government but ordinary people like you and me which is illegal

Still didn't justify it, does it? Like, crushing their houses, at least they should have provided them some alternate temporary shelter even.

Tell me than?

If I build a 16th century style basti with my fellows on public lands near your house and you own a plot there , that basti too of Afghani nationals and lots of illegal activities go on there, then tell me how would you feel?

Again you don't have much of an idea, since you don't live here.

They got from NADRA whether legally or by bribing them but they got it. Even if they didn't get it, it still didn't justify this act of Government?

And what right to free property do Afghans or even Qabaylis have in Islamabad? They are not native to the land. And as for the Afghans who just "got it", their cnics should be cancelled asap. It's actually good that Chaudhary Nisar(a native of Islamabad) finally put a stop to this colonization and ghettoization.

Still didn't justify it, does it? Like, crushing their houses, at least they should have provided them some alternate temporary shelter even.
Let me guess a Pukhtoon who believe in Pan-Pukhtoonism and an inherent sense of brotherhood with these terrorists and criminal afghan Pukhtoons.And while we are at it add dream of greater Pukhtonistan to it.

If I build a 16th century style basti with my fellows on public lands near your house and you own a plot there , that basti too of Afghani nationals and lots of illegal activities go on there, then tell me how would you feel?

Again you don't have much of an idea, since you don't live here.

I owe you.
And what right to free property do Afghans or even Qabaylis have in Islamabad? They are not native to the land. And the Afghans who just "got it", their cnics should be cancelled asap. It's good for Chaudhary Nisar(a native of Islamabad) to finally put a stop to this colonization and ghettoization.

This Government matter bud.
Let me guess a Pukhtoon who believe in Pan-Pukhtoonism and an inherent sense of brotherhood with these terrorists and criminal afghan Pukhtoons.And while we are at it add dream of greater Pukhtonistan to it.

How can you justify one's criminal act with all of the Pathans? There are criminal punjabis too, sindhis and balochis too did anyone try to out house them? Or Sikhs from Indian Punjab come to visit Lahore on their religious days too, how can you justify that one?

Are all of them Afghans ???

Plenty of Pakistani pushtuns bhee darmiyan me ragre jaen ge especially from the tribal areas.

Well, I visit Isl quiet often.

Well you would have known then of the kind of people who live in those sectors...

it still didn't justify this act of Government?

It does.

People payed for those plots from their money, and now those plots are under 'qabza' of other people illegally.

If I cam to your house or plot tomorrow and made a tent on it, what would you hve to say about that?

How can you justify one's criminal act with all of the Pathans? There are criminal punjabis too, sindhis and balochis too did anyone try to out house them? Or Sikhs from Indian Punjab come to visit Lahore on their religious days too, how can you justify that one?
I in no way generalized criminal activities to all pathans.But if you follow news regarding crime in Islamabad most of it originates from kutchi abdais such as these as they have become hotbeds for criminal elements and a no go area for police.
Secondly whats the fault of people who bought plots here even before afghan war began.
I know the sense of brotherhood that exist between pakhtoons but that doesnt mean we overlook our national security and well being of our state just for a sake of some old brotherhood traditions.

Back
Top Bottom