What's new

Major Eviction Operation at Afghan Basti (I-11) Islamabad, going on.

So long Afghans are not made to leave Pakistan, there will always remain threat of another or many more APSs. Send them home before it gets too late though it seems Pakistanis dont mind dying in installments.
That's very harsh, afghan refugees had nothing to do with APS.

So, where are these people being relocated? If anywhere?

Good:tup: now please clean this filth from Karachi Sohrab Gotth Afghan Basti Katti Pahadi etc.
And metroville dont forget about metroville just cuz afghanis are rich in that area doesnot mean they dont have to leave

Musharaf allocated 5000 3Marla plots for them back in his time in Alipur Farash -Islamabad which is on Lehtrar road.
If they are moved to that place even then it will do no good as crime and terrorism will just move with them and that place is very close to the main city.

I in no way generalized criminal activities to all pathans.But if you follow news regarding crime in Islamabad most of it originates from kutchi abdais such as these as they have become hotbeds for criminal elements and a no go area for police.
Secondly whats the fault of people who bought plots here even before afghan war began.
I know the sense of brotherhood that exist between pakhtoons but that doesnt mean we overlook our national security and well being of our state just for a sake of some old brotherhood traditions.
Most of the terrorists who are/were involved in violence in the capital city reside in Bhara Kahu, the katchi basti is more notorious for crimes than terrorism, but since the former is not a katchi basti so encroachment laws have no application there.

They work or not ranges are working,right? Afghan kids commonly involve in all crimes and their elders are in drugs and Emo business largely. Kabhi gandasa nichey rakh ke bhi baat kar liya Karen pahh ji

Bhai jaan,

How would we feel if someone says all of us Urdu spakers are bhatta Khors and target killers?

Please do not malign the whole community.

Bhai jaan,

How would we feel if someone says all of us Urdu spakers are bhatta Khors and target killers?

Please do not malign the whole community.
Why certain members always tend to compare Afghans with Urdu speaking Mohajirs? Cant they appreciate the fundamental difference between the two? Urdu speakers voted FOR Pakistan and Afghans voted AGAINST Pakistan. Moreover, Afghans have a country to go back, Urdu speaking Mohajirs have burnt their boats and no place to go other than Arabian sea.

That's very harsh, afghan refugees had nothing to do with APS.

So, where are these people being relocated? If anywhere?
They have everything to do with APS. They have been providing shelter and logistical help to terrorists.

They must be send back to their home, where else?

Why certain members always tend to compare Afghans with Urdu speaking Mohajirs? Cant they appreciate the fundamental difference between the two? Urdu speakers voted FOR Pakistan and Afghans voted AGAINST Pakistan. Moreover, Afghans have a country to go back, Urdu speaking Mohajirs have burnt their boats and no place to go other than Arabian sea.

Those who "voted" for Pakistan are long dead.

Now so many among us support party of bhatta khors and target killers. Nawab Muhsinul Mulk would be turning in his grave that Altaf Mota chor is claiming to be his son. La-Howla-Wala-Quwwah

What you say is like saying every Egyptian in Cario today is a Pahroah, or every Italian is the same as Caesar.

wah Shah ji, Yeh kiya logic dhoond laaa-ay aap bhi.

Those who "voted" for Pakistan are long dead.

Now so many among us support party of bhatta khors and target killers. Nawab Muhsinul Mulk would be turning his grave that Altaf Mota chor is claiming to be his son.

What you say is like saying every Egyptian in Cario today is a Pahroah, or every Italian is the same as Caesar.

wah Shah ji, Yeh kiya logic dhoond laaa-ay aap bhi.
Expected as usual. You have lots of problem generalizing Afghan aliens but you have no shame in generalizing Mohajirs. If people like you had only showed 10% of care for what you show for the Afghan aliens, MQM had never come into being.

Expected as usual. You have lots of problem generalizing Afghan aliens but you have no shame in generalizing Mohajirs. If people like you had only showed 10% of care for what you show for the Afghan aliens, MQM had never come into being.
off course bhai jaan

your "I voted for Pakistan" has as many legs as a snake would (meaning none for those who may not get it ;-)).

What do MQM goons mean by "I voted for Pakistan"? They surely have had invented a time machine with all the bhatta collected.

This is the height of lying and generalizing and yet meray piarya shah ji, you love to repeat.

Sadly

off course bhai jaan

your "I voted for Pakistan" has as many legs as snake.

What do MQM goons mean by "I voted for Pakistan"? They surely have had invented a time machine with all the bhatta collected.

This is the height of lying and generalizing and yet meray piarya shah ji, you love to repeat.

Sadly

Not MQM goon... you were/are categorically calling entire Urdu speaking community names. What you have said is this:

Where is MQM in here? All Urdu speakers reside in Karachi? All vote for MQM? It is the similar behavior from people like you that led Mujeeb and Bengalis to part their ways. You tolerate no none but yourself and this lust of hegemony has led to the partition of country once and many more times if you did not stop this nonsense right here. You have any idea how much you folks are hated in various provinces? After all there is a reason why everybody hates you, in Sindh you are hated, in Baochistan you hated, in KPK, nobody wants to hear about you. Better wake up otherwise time is not too far when Punjab will be called Pakistan. Even the mighty Soviet Army could not stop USSR for disintegrating, you think Punjabi dominant Pakistan Army would be able to do that? Wake up and smell coffee. Time is changing, learn to respect people and give them their right or they'll take if by force.

Where is MQM in here? All Urdu speakers reside in Karachi? All vote for MQM? It is the similar behavior from people like you that led Mujeeb and Bengalis to part their ways. You tolerate no none but yourself and this lust of hegemony has led to the partition of country once and many more times if you did not stop this nonsense right here. You have any idea how much you folks are hated in various provinces? After all there is a reason why everybody hate you, in Sindh you are hated, in Baochistan you hated, in KPK, nobody wants to hear about you. Better wake up otherwise time is not too far when Punjab will be called Pakistan. Even the might Soviet Army could not stop USSR for disintegrating, you think Punjabi dominant Pakistan Army would be able to do that? Wake up and smell coffee. Time is changing, learn to respect people and give them their right or they'll take if by force.

Mine was question

yours is a tirade, and stereotyping Please quit

your efforts to quote me after removing the context, is childish at best

p.s. In 2015 I voted for Pakistan. hahahaha. Yeah. I have a time machine and I can go vote in 1920s election. hahahahah

Mine was question

yours is a tirade, and stereotyping Please quit

your efforts to quote me after removing the context, is childish at best
Childish? indeed. I am quoting your own post my friend, post #95. Those are your words not mine. Afghan aliens are your beloved but Urdu speaking Pakistanis are not. I am not even an Urdu speakers but its does not take me time to learn why MQM came into being in the first place, why other nationalist parties came into being, in reaction, plain reaction. Whenever there is a talk about manhoos Afghan invaders, you bring Urdu speaking community into picture. Of-course, there is resentment, Punjabis would have similar resentment if Lahore was invaded and infested by these criminal Afghans to the level Karachi was. People have lost businesses, they have lost livelihoods and you are comparing Afghan invaders with Pakistani Urdu speaking community. Come to Quetta, I'll show you how these barbarians have destroyed a city once touted as little London. What you know? Nothing.

Found terrorist refuge link in these basti. Wasn't long ago operation was on table, but now govt and army has made decision. This is part of operation clean in Punjab, which is started silently already.

Childish? indeed. I am quoting your own post my friend, post #95. Those are your words not mine. Afghan aliens are your beloved but Urdu speaking Pakistanis are not. I am not even an Urdu speakers but its does not take me time to learn why MQM came into being in the first place, why other nationalist parties came into being, in reaction, plain reaction. Whenever there is a talk about manhoos Afghan invaders, you bring Urdu speaking community into picture. Of-course, there is resentment, Punjabis would have similar resentment if Lahore was invaded and infested by these criminal Afghans to the level Karachi was. People have lost businesses, they have lost livelihoods and you are comparing Afghan invaders with Pakistani Urdu speaking community. Come to Quetta, I'll show you how these barbarians have destroyed a city once touted as little London. What you know? Nothing.

OK Shah Ji,

if you are not an Urdu speaker, then you don't need to pick fights with me. Thank you. I respect you.

so please do not be "Paraa-ay Ki shaadi main Abdullah Diwana".

peace

You would be the last person i would expect this naive comment from, in fact this naive argument. Why are you generalizing them for. Mohajirs are as Pakistanis as you and me, they shouldn't even be called Mohajirs, as they are long Pakistanis. Really disappointing comments to read. Some follow AH, that's it doesn't mean, all are anti-Pakistan. Even those some are die-hard Pakistanis.

Bhai jaan,

Aaap bhi baghair context kay behs kurnay lagay?

Please see the quoted text to understand the context.

What's with this fight among TTs today? Perhaps moon and stars are not aligned properly.

Peace

OK Shah Ji,

if you are not an Urdu speaker, then you don't need to pick fights with me. Thank you. I respect you.

so please do not be "Paraa-ay Ki shaadi main Abdullah Diwana".

peace
Urdu speaking are not paraya, not for me. They are as much Pakistanis as are so-called son-of-the-soil. You hear me? and if you are hearing me, get it into your thick skull too. Pakistan is their country too. Paraya are Afghan, the aliens, the invaders, who have given nothing to your country other than drugs, weapons, crimes, abduction for ransom, job theft, and above all, terrorism. There was after all a reason why Army and Police went on action against Afghans soon after APS massacre. They knew these Afghans were protecting and providing their 'brethren' with logistical support. Afghans are our enemies, they need to be thrown out otherwise there will never be peace in Pakistan. They'll continue to work for our enemies, and Pakistan will continue to bleed.

You would be the last person i would expect this naive comment from, in fact this naive argument. Why are you generalizing them for. Mohajirs are as Pakistanis as you and me, they shouldn't even be called Mohajirs, as they are long Pakistanis. Really disappointing comments to read. Some follow AH, that's it doesn't mean, all are anti-Pakistan. Even those some are die-hard Pakistanis. MQM doesn't represent all mohajirs, they just use the Mohajir card now and then to present themselves as victims.
I hate MQM, I have zero respect for AH, and his party that has, in my opinion, destroyed, literally destroyed Karachi and alienated Urdu speaking community from rest of Pakistan. However, under no circumstances will I allow somebody, anybody to equate Urdu speaking Pakistanis with Afghan aliens. Worst kind of Pakistani is more beloved to me, more dear and respectful to me than an Afghan alien, lest there be no doubt about that. I am sorry for I used very nasty language but please, do not equate Afghans with my countrymen. This nation is already too much divided, please do not divide it anymore. This is our final refuge, of our generations to come. You cant unite it, fine, at-least don't divide it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom