What's new

Maj. Nidal Hasan sentenced to death for Fort Hood shooting

So according to your logic if one terrorist is killed on the spot of action then the terrorists can claim it as their victory. How would that stupid logic work for the likes of OBL?
nope.. killing terrorist while fighting is different from killing them in cold blood after capturing.

Inside help by non military insider and turning guns toward fellow soldiers in battlefield are two completely different things.
it was a campus not a battle field. and this guy was an army doctor not a combat soldier.

while a muslim American turning on his non muslim soldiers is bad, Pakistani army men being disloyal to their own muslim comarades is even worse.

So according to your logic if one terrorist is killed on the spot of action then the terrorists can claim it as their victory. How would that stupid logic work for the likes of OBL?
They already do. It is called 'martyrdom'. Every Taliban or Al-Qaeda fighter killed in the heat of combat is a 'martyr'. It is only sheer luck that Hassan was not killed in the gun battle, which am sure he was mentally and emotionally prepared to be a 'martyr' at that time.

The due process of law is for the living, both victim and perpetrator. It must be done even when it is painful and laborious because the alternative is lawlessness and we already have so little of that on the battle fronts. No need to bring that home.

Is the lives of innocent afghanis citizens are not equal to american citizens?

AN armed american soldier kills dozens of afghani civilians and get a life sentence without parole and one kills a unarmed soldier and gets a death sentence!

So lethal injection or electric chair? They don't use electric chairs in US now right :what:

AN armed american soldier kills dozens of afghani civilians and get a life sentence without parole and one kills a unarmed soldier and gets a death sentence!
Just in case you do not know: If a person plead/concede to the charge, the sentence is usually less severe. If he contest the charge and if found guilty, the sentence will be more severe.

He was a moron and a lunatic........ electric chair for the fukker so his brains get fried...........

Yups, rules of engagement have to be adhered to....... once you lose discipline and he rules books goes out of the window, there is practically no difference between the "good guys", and the so called bad guys.....

Whatever the case, this idiot got what was coming to him....

nope.. killing terrorist while fighting is different from killing them in cold blood after capturing.

I think, he pleaded not guilty..... that was the reason........

Just in case you do not know: If a person plead/concede to the charge, the sentence is usually less severe. If he contest the charge and if found guilty, the sentence will be more severe.

did this guy not concede that he killed?

did this guy not concede that he killed?
In legal proceeding, to 'concede' mean you do not contest/challenge the charge, not that you deny what you did.

For example...I may admit to the court that I killed but I did it for A, B, and C reasons, like temporary insanity brought on by illegal hallucinogenics, therefore I should not deserve the maximum sentence.

In this instance, I did contest/challenge the charge, which is that I killed out of calculation and clarity of mind. It depends on how the prosecution word the charge.

But if the prosecution have the charge a certain way and that it would give a lesser sentence, as a one-time offer, and if I take that offer, I have conceded to the charge and receive the less severe sentence.

what if he left army and joined ttp? :rolleyes:

Do u remember that time when the US 'mistakenly killed 31 of our soldiers' in Nov 2011 in a helicopter attack. Thats what they claimed. Now everyone knows it was not a mistake. Our soldiers were in their bunkers sleeping when it was hit by a missile. And remember when that US soldier killed 16 innocent Afghan civilians mostly women and children.

So thats why I am happy that he killed US soldiers who were getting ready to be deployed in Afghanistan. It is a bitter medicine. there is no glory in killing someone, but still kalejay ko thandhak pohonch thi hain. What can I do, I am just a petty person with feelings.

It's easy to wish for others death when the only battle you participate in is from behind a keyboard.

The report does not mention reason of his radicalization.. he worked in military which means he was a patriot when he joined.

Most of those who read holy books without reference to the then prevailing situation get wrong signals from within.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom