What's new

Maj Adil Raja (R) resigns from Pakistan Ex Servicemen Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppression of media is an old tactic of the feudal lords. They don't realize that
It's been made irrelevant in this era of information. Every person now owns a camera and communication device. Everyone is now well informed and a journalist in his/her own right. You can't suppress the voices of the nation in 21st century. The freedom of expression is the basic need of a civilized Democratic society.

Unless you request the US to bomb us back to the stone age, access to information, freedom of expression and free independent media could never be suppressed.

Then he should be dishonorably discharged and his uniformed be ripped apart from his body publicly. This lunatic man has gone far enough. And friend be careful! You can also be forced to retire from here. Times are really bad now a days. And situation for patriotic Pakistanis are getting grimmer with every passing day. PDF has become much more hostile to it's vast majority of members now.

Its extremely sad that COAS is being targeted as such. But it also is perhaps beginning of the end of COAS having such control on Pakistan politics.

The COAS controls immense power over Pakistan politics. As things have unfolded before our eyes, the corrupt politicians have always been Army's B team and a political facade.

This is a unique coup. Before, the coup was initiated or a PM ousted on corruption. This time, the PM has been ousted as he was in the way of American demands.

Pakistan people must also understand. Despite knowing that PMs have been corrupt before, why the people of Pakistan are always insulted? The PM is elected by people. When PM is ousted, its the public which is insulted. So we must understand we must elect people whom we can stand behind.

He tweeted information regarding Bajwa's address to Ex-servicemen. Those tweets were clearly exposing how much Bajwa was involved in political engineering behind the scenes.
It would be a shame if he was threatened to resign. Meanwhile, people like Ali Wazir who threaten the state and army are released so that they can vote in the no confidence motion.

It seem Bajwa fears PTM/PMLN who openly attack our army while threatens and removes those who defend and represent our jawans.
He does PMLN is largest party from central punjab/heartland of pakistan

PTM who cares what they say

Maj adil is nothing but a bullshit artist, whose whole life mission is self-glorification.
A Pakistani version of gaurav arya.

It seems like that.

but then again, Gen Bajwa and his predecessors are responsible for the officer quality.

Something I have always advocated is that while an organization should reward and encourage the right officer, it should with even more zeal and zest discourage and remove the wrong officer.

The second part seems to be missing in PA.

Why does everyone act like they know everything on the matter by saying/spreading false information about people in question, just to look important?

Maj adil is nothing but a bullshit artist, whose whole life mission is self-glorification.
A Pakistani version of gaurav arya.

Quite an unfair statement.

Everyone exaggerates on social media but lets not compare him to an enemy who wishes us harm.

Three generations of Major Adil Raja's family have served Pakistan so he is clearly a patriot.

By all accounts, Major Adil Raja (R) served Pakistan and ex-servicemen honourably. We can all be grateful for that.

Though I did not follow the chap and can offer no opinions, I do feel this is a loss for Pakistan and ex-servicemen.

Last edited:
What's the proof or data behind this allegation?
Or it's fine to be an a-hole on the Internet and just say whatever comes out of your mouth with zero input from something called a brain?

Are you referring to yourself as an a hole?

That’s fine with me.

I have read his old tweets and they were not something I could agree with. I merely said he supported Shahbaz …. Why is your bottoms end on fire ???

He tweeted information regarding Bajwa's address to Ex-servicemen. Those tweets were clearly exposing how much Bajwa was involved in political engineering behind the scenes.
It would be a shame if he was threatened to resign. Meanwhile, people like Ali Wazir who threaten the state and army are released so that they can vote in the no confidence motion.

It seem Bajwa fears PTM/PMLN who openly attack our army while threatens and removes those who defend and represent our jawans.

Normal history for unaccountable COAS's

Ex-servicemen are banned at TV news channels without comprehensive "security clearance" from certain Govt departments. That's what a secret instruction/warning is circulating in media houses.

Last edited:
Plz members don't be so negative. We should also appreciate about the achievements and pros of this current Govt.

Big Announcement:
Meanwhile Pakistan achieved a crucial milestone in another guinness world record. The record is of the "most wanted" and released on bails Federal Cabinet of any democratic country in the global modern history.

Shukria Bajwa, Shukria Sharif family. We love 😘 you a lot for making Pakistan "famous" again on global scale. Bajwa zindabad r Sharifon ka saya hm pe sadaa salamat rahay. (Shaitan k bachay ki Dua)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom