What's new

Maikhana..Madiralay.-non drinkers not allowed to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the popular brands for beer in India.

Here it's Baron's 8.8%

kalyani black label,haywards,kingfisher,tuborg......n many more........a hot sunny friday afternoon...n they r ur best frnd:D

Lets get the bottles open and put on some Pankaj Udhas... ;) my dad and his friends listen to him oldschool but what a singer classic stuff for drinking times haha.

welcome sir,
haan bhai mujhe bhi pankaj udhas bohot pasand hai......fav is--- in hatho mein sharab hai,sach bolta hun mein............

i am the non drinker, and cant be poetic, because i hate poetry

but like to share the movie drunken master, great jackie film..

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
what r the popular brands of beer in pakistan?
our local beer industry is pretty decent......

Can someone plzz post a video of Punkaj Udas of the song sharab cheez hi asi i seem to have some prob's posting it thx you guys will enjoy this oldschool classic nothing beats it... lolz :cheers:

welcome sir,
haan bhai mujhe bhi pankaj udhas bohot pasand hai......fav is--- in hatho mein sharab hai,sach bolta hun mein............

Yes mara bahi that is very good song cheers :cheers:

Can someone plzz post a video of Punkaj Udas of the song sharab cheez hi asi i seem to have some prob's posting it thx you guys will enjoy this oldschool classic nothing beats it... lolz :cheers:
there u go

oh yaar i don't know if i suit for this thread or not. I think i have drunken WINE by mistake :cry: and that too i think twice :cry:

But that was a mistake........ did not do that intentionally. So if you think i fall in this category, leave thanks on this post and will share my experience otherwise i will understand not to reply again :rofl:

PS: I thought its a soft drink and only realized after started feeling dizzy :cry:

Wah Wah hia hia see some of us Pakistani & Indians have something in common we are the same in many ways ;)

oh yaar i don't know if i suit for this thread or not. I think i have drunken WINE by mistake :cry: and that too i think twice :cry:

But that was a mistake........ did not do that intentionally. So if you think i fall in this category, leave thanks on this post and will share my experience otherwise i will understand not to reply again :rofl:

PS: I thought its a soft drink and only realized after started feeling dizzy :cry:

u too r awake.....u dont need be a drinker too enjoy on this thread....i just wrote not allowed....cause thought ppl can be offended by the topic.....:)........share ur experiance if it pleases u.....:)

top gun is not sharing his experience with us, did u drink before at all or not :rofl::rofl::rofl: or just appearing to be a wishful drinker:rofl:

Beers..I've stopped now.But ,during the College days ,"Mixing"(Rum Mostly) was the norm ;) There used to be a beer brand "Bullet" Which Literally Worked that way.

My Dosage: Celebrations,OCR,OPR...etc :D
BTW ,In India Especially SouthernStates ,Government Beverage Corporations Distributes All Alcoholic Beverages...Be it Bevco,Tasmac..etc . Such a Patient,Religious Queue will not be found elsewhere other than a bevco outlet .
OT:In India ,Alcoholic Beverages Ads are Not Allowed in Public Media.But ,Beverage Manufacturers are Smart .They have ads of mineral water,Song Collection(CD's) with the Brand(Beverage_ given more Importance As many have seen in Indian Channels.

few funny quotes--------

He was a wise man who invented beer.
--Plato

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
--Henny Youngman

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
--Benjamin Franklin

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. --Dean Martin

All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. --Homer Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom