What's new

Mahershala Ali becomes first Muslim actor to win an Oscar!

So from tomorrow I start selling counterfeit copies the famous brands like Apple etc as original...so would you be okay with that? Won't you call it fraud? I want an honest answer... and not the one that fits your POV.

It's interesting that you would compare a religion, an idea and belief, to a brand, which makes a tangible product. And what do you consider counterfeit copies of Islam? Some same Shias fall under this as well. Would a Shia agree to being called a non-Muslim? It's a slippery slope.

I do understand the concept of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat that defines the difference between Ahmadis and the more mainstream sects of Islam, but I believe this is an issue within Islam and should be settled there. If someone told me they are an Ahmadi Muslim, the last thing I'll be doing is telling them there are not Muslims.

As a Muslim, you can make the argument better than I. And it's well within you rights to perceive Ahmadis as Muslims.

Last time I checked this was Pakistani site with majority of Pakistani's being muslim ... so where it does not concern us of his personal life but it does interest us as muslim's in general to know more about him as it is a open story in the media nothing wrong with that cloud4000.

Did I say Pakistan or PDF cannot discuss it?

I thought their was no division in Islam.
Ahmediya seem to be achievers and more in tune with the 21st century.
Believe Pakistans only science noble winner was a Ahmediya muslim.

It's interesting that you would compare a religion, an idea and belief, to a brand, which makes a tangible product. And what do you consider counterfeit copies of Islam? Some same Shias fall under this as well. Would a Shia agree to being called a non-Muslim? It's a slippery slope.

I do understand the concept of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat that defines the difference between Ahmadis and the more mainstream sects of Islam, but I believe this is an issue within Islam and should be settled there. If someone told me they are an Ahmadi Muslim, the last thing I'll be doing is telling them there are not Muslims.

As a Muslim, you can make the argument better than I. And it's well within you rights to perceive Ahmadis as Muslims.

Did I say Pakistan or PDF cannot discuss it?

Ok read and understand what you wrote and then understand my response ... and don't edit your pervious post.

He's an excellent actor, and it's people like him that earn Muslims publicity that doesn't go hand in hand with negative press or violence, I couldn't care less about his beliefs or sect, that's a personal matter between him and God.

He's an excellent actor, and it's people like him that earn Muslims publicity that doesn't go hand in hand with negative press or violence, I couldn't care less about his beliefs or sect, that's a personal matter between him and God.
Shouldn't this thread be closed?

but I believe this is an issue within Islam and should be settled there.
Exactly...if you do understand that then why heck you are commenting on that ? ...Don't you think it is ironic and self-contradictory..

And what do you consider counterfeit copies of Islam? Some same Shias fall under this as well. Would a Shia agree to being called a non-Muslim? It's a slippery slope.
DO NOT TRY TO PROVOKE A SECTARIAN DEBATE HERE..I know what you are trying to do..that is to derail the thread and convert it into a sectarian conflagration ...so GTFO

I do understand the concept of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat that defines the difference between Ahmadis and the more mainstream sects of Islam,
Who the heck are you and who gives a rat's behind for your understanding...I told you this is none of your business to get the fvuk off... You ganga-doos have developed a habit of poking your nose into other people's business...Mind your own business

Back
Top Bottom