What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dajjal aka anti Christ is Deceiver, true, but he is not a symbolic thing as many people opined. He will be a person with tremendous technological feats, genetics, nanotechnology, AI etc. He will smartly use technology. Please carefully read all related Ahadith.

Dajjali system is already here, we are in it right now.

Physical appearance of Dajjal will most likely be as a hologram backed by a fully weaponised infrastructure.

My question to all the believers of mahdi through hadith... there's a hadith about followers of Dajjal, which says it's army will be the people from Afghanistan region and their faces will look like flat.
I hope you all do!
Could it be Zanibyoons or Fatimyoons?

@Markhoor enjoy the replies, if they come to the point.
can you please share that hadith. I am not aware of this hadith

He did not say that.
One needs to interpret Hadith taking into account difference of time and space.
Gog Magog will drink all water of the Sea of Galilee aka Lake Tabarias did not mean they will come drink it up. It means its entire water will be consumed whether for drinking or agriculture. Water in the Sea of Galilee is at an historic low atm.
by use thats what i meant consumed formdrinking or agri but you are right

can you please share that hadith. I am not aware of this hadith
its isfahan followers will be from isfahan thats wht i have southern part of afghanistan was khurasna

Poor response.

You stated that Hazrat Esa AS (a prophet) did not exist and then say 'I'm not getting into the zero sum game'. Effectively you've played the zero sum game by making such a statement.

As said before, disbelief is any of the named prophets in Quran means exit from Islam.

I only care about the truth and there is evidence to suggest jesus story is an adaptation of the story of Horus. Take that how you will but that is the evidence, its not zero sum as you think differently and I respect that but evidence suggests otherwise thats all that I'm saying.

i think dajal will be a real person a physical being backed by yes a system a infrastructure

Sure Dajjal will be a physical being but he will be projected all over the world via technology.

As for the system, it's well and truly here. Closer to time the internet will be changed completely with zero freedom of expression for anyone along with all other freedoms. Hard currency is being phased out to digital so only compliant will be able to even get food.

Sure Dajjal will be a physical being but he will be projected all over the world via technology.

As for the system, it's well and truly here. Closer to time the internet will be changed completely with zero freedom of expression for anyone along with all other freedoms. Hard currency is being phased out to digital so only compliant will be able to even get food.
exactly and how technology is becoming essential to our lives its a matter of changing few bits and our lives can change that scary actually

Brother you said on Post # 132 that you only believes in Quran but here you quoting Hazrat Ali's sayings? You quote something to define/analyze your point of view obviously which means you believe in your above statement. Why this double standard? Just asking.
I never said I believe only in Quran....I said I believe Quran and Sahih Ahadiths whic have reference of explanation from Quran.

Quotes from Sahaba karam is totally different thing.

For Members something to think about,
Why is all world religions starting to believe we have entered end times
  • As Muslim we believe all minor signs have come true now major sign is just right round the corner Also Return of Prophet Isa A.S.
  • Christian also believe that Jesus/Prophet Isa A.S is returning same as Muslim they call it Armageddon.
  • Jews believe there Messiah/Antichrist is about to return but they have to accelerator the process before their date of 6000
  • Hindus believe they have entered the end time occurs when Kalki, the final incarnation of Vishnu
  • Rest religions also have concluded of world ending.

by use thats what i meant consumed formdrinking or agri but you are right

its isfahan followers will be from isfahan thats wht i have southern part of afghanistan was khurasna
Brother Esfehan is in the centre of Iran. No connection with Afghanistan.

I never said I believe only in Quran....I said I believe Quran and Sahih Ahadiths whic have reference of explanation from Quran.

Quotes from Sahaba karam is totally different thing.
What my understanding about Saheeh Ahadeeths are those Prophet PBUH sayings which is confirmed by Quran. But there are numerous ahadeeths which are not against Quran but sounds like providing more information to the readers. What about these ones?

Do we reject it?

Brother Esfehan is in the centre of Iran. No connection with Afghanistan.

What my understanding about Saheeh Ahadeeths are those Prophet PBUH sayings which is confirmed by Quran. But there are numerous ahadeeths which are not against Quran but sounds like providing more information to the readers. What about these ones?

Do we reject it?
yup someone posted dajjal followers will be from afghanistan but hadees is tdajjal followers will be from esfehan and thats iran

exactly and how technology is becoming essential to our lives its a matter of changing few bits and our lives can change that scary actually

Hence a basic yet comfortable self sufficient lifestyle is the way forward. Not long from now, the information will be completely filtered and the freedoms we have right now will be a thing of the past.

Live off the land you cultivate yourself. That's what I am preparing myself and family for.

Pakistan can protect itself from a lot of it but weather control/ intervention/manipulation is something that will be difficult to avoid damage from. Dams are a must as glaciers depletion accelerates.

Another danger is frequency as a weapon. Our whole body and specifically the brain generates and powers from resonance. Bad frequency can really harm us, the way we think and operate. I think this weapon will be the most powerful and it's already in use to some extent.

yup someone posted dajjal followers will be from Afghanistan but hadees is tdajjal followers will be from esfehan and thats iran
It says fighters of dajjal would be flat faced ethnicity from east of Khurasan, and jews with Persian shawls will walk along side Dajjal and those will be from Isfahan.

So now may be, not even 2% on this forum will be willing to believe on this hadith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom