What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taimoor Khan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
From 8:30 to 11:50

It seems that while Arab world is under strong control of families rules and kings, and understandably they dont like to talk about on the subject of Mahdi for obvious reasons, the Arab muslim scholars are keep an eye on events around them, and there is someone they got their attention on.

Very interesting.

It seems that while Arab world is under strong control of families rules and kings, and understandably they dont like to talk about on the subject of Mahdi for obvious reasons, the Arab muslim scholars are keep an eye on events around them, and there is someone they got their attention on.

Very interesting.

Look towards sharif family in macca. He will be from Sharifain. A Qureshi a hashimi. Of my clan

Look towards sharif family in macca. He will be from Sharifain. A Qureshi a hashimi. Of my clan

What is very interesting that Saudi clerics even know the person by name.

If they know him, I am sure the current Saudi establishment know this as well. A direct threat to the house of Saud.

What is very interesting that Saudi clerics even know the person by name.

If they know him, I am sure the current Saudi establishment know this as well. A direct threat to the house of Saud.

Well if he or any of his cousins is the one, he is safe, even i would march to him and pledge my allegence when he calls.

Well if he or any of his cousins is the one, he is safe, even i would march to him and pledge my allegence when he calls.

I had some information, prior to Dr Shahid releasing his video. I would have never started this thread otherwise.

Very interesting.

Thank you fir sharing this. Im always on the hunt for more information regarding this issue. I want to know how much people know about it.

This is my favorite topic iv spent 20 years preparing for it. And still keep preparing hopefully i will see it with my own eyes and i will participate with full participation. Come what may this topic is my life.

It’s interesting....

Look at the timing ....

The Taliban are abt to sweep Afghanistan - could they be the black banners who will march and liberate Jerusalem? The weird thing is, I believe they are only the army who would be able to operate at an optimal level if the present technological system and infrastructure as we knows it is destroyed.

Pakistan & India could be on the brink - if they are, then cue Ghazwa e Hind.

Israel via America has destroyed and has major influence over the Middle East.

Majority of the minor signs of qiyamat are complete and when the major signs take Place they will happen in quick succession.

What a load of BS by suited buited mof like Shahid masood, these religious nuts have no limits to their craziness and psychosis.

He is just sharing the information he received from the arab scholars.

Spare your anger and frustration for the leaders and head of states from the other side of the world/civilisation. They have been preparing for their messiah from time immortal, at the highest levels of states

And the king of America calling himself king of Isreal while looking in the sky.

We are living in a very different world, better to acknowledge it.

Are there any shariffs in the saud family?

Would you like to share??

@Reddington @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind

Even if there are its a guarded secret. U will dig up controversies nothing else.

First dynasty imams were from quresh before saud himself. So possibility is there.

It’s interesting....

Look at the timing ....

The Taliban are abt to sweep Afghanistan - could they be the black banners who will march and liberate Jerusalem? The weird thing is, I believe they are only the army who would be able to operate at an optimal level if the present technological system and infrastructure as we knows it is destroyed.

Pakistan & India could be on the brink - if they are, then cue Ghazwa e Hind.

Israel via America has destroyed and has major influence over the Middle East.

Majority of the minor signs of qiyamat are complete and when the major signs take Place they will happen in quick succession.
Dont forget fire from yemen.
Black flags from afghan/pakistan region.
Three big earth quakes that will sink armies into earth, ( underground nukear bombs? Or techtonic weapons?)
High rising white smoke that will take souls instantly ( nuclear dust?).
Battles in syria.
Fight among turks and arabs on syrian borders.

If someone knocks at your door and claims to be Mahdhi donot open your door. Instead only join him when you see a majority of followers behind him.

If someone knocks at your door and claims to be Mahdhi donot open your door. Instead only join him when you see a majority of followers behind him.
I have stuff in my possession by which i will be the first to recognize him. God willing.

But yes caution is necessary. Too many terrorists posed as holymen these days.

I have stuff in my possession by which i will be the first to recognize him. God willing.

But yes caution is necessary. Too many terrorists posed as holymen these days.
You do remember the fiasco when the Kaaba was taken control by that imposter claiming to be Mahdhi......You have stuff in your possession to recognize him? Man I wish we could talk about this somewhere.

You do remember the fiasco when the Kaaba was taken control by that imposter claiming to be Mahdhi......You have stuff in your possession to recognize him? Man I wish we could talk about this somewhere.
That was in 1979. I was born in 1988. 9 years later. But iv read and seen footages and headlines. Texts records etc.

Iv studied all the attacks on kabbah. As its part of my own history as well. Well not my history but my lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom