What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will put few things...
It is said Dajjal not mentioned in Quran!
Imran Hossain has very good explanation in Tafsee Sura Kahf (He some times become paranoid though about end times, his tafseer of Surah Kahf is very good).

Jews asked three question to Our Messenger through polytheists:
1. What is Ruh
2. Who was that traveller - Zulqarnain
3. Who were the young men that disappeared - companions of the Cave.
4. The Fourth Question? They did not ask. Implicitly they wanted to know about Dajjal and Quran stayed silent.
Their 2nd question was about Zulqarnain but also about Gog and Magog but they did not ask about Gog and Magog for reasons but about Zulqarnain, Quran however answered their hidden question about Gog and Magog.

Important about Gog and Magog is not their race but that they are godless and cruel oppressors.
Some who have said that they were Khazar are also correct @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @Taimoor Khan @pakistanipower
@Foxtrot Delta and some other.
Gog and Magog had come in waves in different times. The Wall of Zulqarnain was demolished during the Pure Life of our Messenger as per Hadith of Umme Salama.
Expeditions were sent during Hadhrat Umer and Umayyad Khalifa Waleed and ruins of the Wall were found. They will appear again near Qiyamah during the 2nd coming of the Messenger Esa. They may very well be chinese and other yellow races.

Last edited:
What a load of BS by suited buited mof like Shahid masood, these religious nuts have no limits to their craziness and psychosis.
Its hilarious ... So you dont beleive in Ahadiths?

Funny people harping about not believing in Ahadith about Mahdi because it is not in the Quran.

Where is the exact format of Namaz in the Quran?

Kon log ho tussi?
Mombatti mafia

I will put few things...
It is said Dajjal not mentioned in Quran!
Imran Hossain has very good explanation in Tafsee Sura Kahf (He some times become paranoid though about end times, his tafseer of Surah Kahf is very good).

Jews asked three question to Our Messenger through polytheists:
1. What is Ruh
2. Who was that traveller - Zulqarnain
3. Who were the young men that disappeared - companions of the Cave.
4. The Fourth Question? They did not ask. Implicitly they wanted to know about Dajjal and Quran stayed silent.
Their 2nd question was about Zulqarnain but also about Gog and Magog but they did not ask about Gog and Magog for reasons but about Zulqarnain, Quran however answered their hidden question about Gog and Magog.

Important about Gog and Magog is not their race but that they are godless and cruel oppressors.
Some who have said that they were Khazar are also correct @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @Taimoor Khan @pakistanipower
@Foxtrot Delta and some other.
Gog and Magog had come in waves in different times. The Wall of Zulqarnain was demolished during the Pure Life of our Messenger as per Hadith of Umme Salama.
Expeditions were sent during Hadhrat Umer and Umayyad Khalifa Waleed and ruins of the Wall were found. They will appear again near Qiyamah during the 2nd coming of the Messenger Esa. They may very well be chinese and other yellow races.

ImrN hussain is of the opinion that khazars are gog and magog and they came down from mountains and used all the water of sea of galilee and nowmitsmalmost dry.

ImrN hussain is of the opinion that khazars are gog and magog and they came down from mountains and used all the water of sea of galilee and nowmitsmalmost dry.
This is your first message in which you hasn't mentioned Buzdar

You're all wrong, we are right, How do we get/documented These sunnah please explain you Retard @BATMAN your false ego is nothing, you may QADYANI or AHMEDI or something who not believes sehi Hadith, @waz @The Eagle @Horus please correct the stupid like @BATMAN @Simurgh @Maarkhoor thanks
We / I believe in all Sahi Hadith which explain Quran, like Namaz, Property, Finality of Prophet, Hazrat Essa....

Don't be a kid.....

Why is gog and magog mention in quran 2 time and not dajjal anti christ ?
Just an opinion dajjal means the deceiver or great deception, so it could be jassad which hazrat Suleiman A.S saw on his throne ,a lifeless body ruling the world that was dajjal/antichrist ,that's when he prayed that none could inherit my kingdom. In Quran surah suad.
So from my understanding it could be artificial intelligence with consciousness with human body from which he could deceive and Allah made it so only a prophet could destory this fitna.

Wrong question!

How so?

Isn't Hazrat Isa in heaven already?

Please refer to Ayat 4:157 to 4:159 of Surah Nisa.

Also please explain 4:159 without reference to Hadith:

And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

3:185
Every soul will taste death, ...

Does 'Allah raised him to Himself' (4:158) mean 'death' of Hazrat Esa AS?

Just an opinion dajjal means the deceiver or great deception, so it could be jassad which hazrat Suleiman A.S saw on his throne ,a lifeless body ruling the world that was dajjal/antichrist ,that's when he prayed that none could inherit my kingdom. In Quran surah suad.
So from my understanding it could be artificial intelligence with consciousness with human body from which he could deceive and Allah made it so only a prophet could destory this fitna.

Dajjali forces are all active right now. Weather manipulation is happening right in front of us. Socially we are all being isolated, boxed and programmed at the whims of these forces. Very few are even aware of this happening around and to them!!

I'm of the similar view that Dajjal in physical form will be a technological creation of these Dajjali forces.

Read hadith of Tamim Dari. It specifically describe him as a man.

Read hadith of Tamim Dari. It specifically describe him as a man.
True but i was only looking from Quranic perspective from hadith we get more details also tamim dari and his vogue could have had a vision which Allah in all his wisdom showed them to tell Prophet(PBUH).

Funny people harping about not believing in Ahadith about Mahdi because it is not in the Quran.

Where is the exact format of Namaz in the Quran?

Kon log ho tussi?

The hadith is an account and observartion on how a person can get closer to God and a flawed one because its been influenced by leaders of the time to control their people. Spirtuality is a deep conscious concept that requires multiple sources to truly understand. This is why people around the world have their own ideas and practices as that is their understanding on how to get closer to their creator. When you move away from us vs them arugement you truly begin to understand what we're dealing with.

Dajjali forces are all active right now. Weather manipulation is happening right in front of us. Socially we are all being isolated, boxed and programmed at the whims of these forces. Very few are even aware of this happening around and to them!!

I'm of the similar view that Dajjal in physical form will be a technological creation of these Dajjali forces.
Also it looks like media,movies,science fiction, fantasy, novels,comic,anime all are programming us to not be afraid of these ideas and make effort to make them reality like for example irobot or about cloning, conditioning us to think they are concussions beings.
Sophie the a.i robort or cloning of red heifer(cow) are all test projects to make way for there ultimate goal of controlling humans looks far fetched but its looking like it, behind all this gog and magog forces or in other words satanic minions of dajjal/zionist/illuminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom