What's new

Mahathir slams India's citizenship law

when did vietnam have hindus? are you high or retarded?

Because he thinks Hindus and Buddhists are the same and he does not know how Buddhists of SriLanka have persecuted the Hindus, Christians & Muslims of SriLanka.

Because he thinks Hindus and Buddhists are the same and he does not know how Buddhists of SriLanka have persecuted the Hindus, Christians & Muslims of SriLanka.
ok but vietnamese aren't buddhists either. most of them don't have a religion and ones that do, don't give that much of a shit about it. religion is just a personal thing. most people care about money, education etc.

ok but vietnamese aren't buddhists either. most of them don't have a religion and ones that do, don't give that much of a shit about it. religion is just a personal thing. most people care about money, education etc.

Is this personal?

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Sri_Lanka_2015.pdf?lang=en

upload_2019-12-21_9-46-24.png

what? i was talking about vietnam. i am just dropping red bill homes. sri lanka is also a backward shit hole for caring too much about religion

Thank you for agreeing that your country is a bigoted country.

I wish the entire Muslim world worked like that. If they all stood together and acted in unison...just the threat of being cut off from the economic might of all the Muslim countries would be enough to bring most countries to their knees. Imagine if all the Muslim countries stopped importing from India...if the gulf countries deported Indian labor...if they cut off India from oil exports if India declared war on Pak or committed atrocities in Kashmir against Muslims.

All of that can be done now...all of that was possible decades ago...and all of that will only remain a possibility in the future but will never be acted upon...
...bcuz the Muslim countries are divided (have been for centuries)...we worry about Arab interests, Iranian interests, etc. Iqbal said it long ago...
"yuun to sayyad bhi ho mirza bhi ho afghan bhi ho
tum sabhi kuchh ho batao musalman bhi ho"

A prime example of that is(as rumored) Arab states trying to subvert Malaysian/Turkish efforts to band the Muslim countries together.

The Muslim world, most of it... aren't ruled by Islam neither behave/work by Islamic principles... The Muslim world have embraced the Western Liberal mindset... and the Illusion of "Success"...
And No one is the exception... no Hero NAtion neither Hero Personality... to look for.
Everyone is doing is little chess game to advance their own pawns...

As for the Malaysian thingy... I do encourage such Inter-Muslim cooperation... but if it was meant for cohesion btw all Muslim nation... they will have started by Inviting Everyone in the first place and no creating some sort of private club...

Then pushing X or Y country to choose a side... is among the worst political move you can make... it's quite childish... Every nation got their sphere of influence to maintain... and forcing and labeling one or another for not following their agenda should be pointed out as an immature mistake...

But they discriminate on ethnic/religious grounds. That's the point being made. Many populist parties in Europe also have anti-immigrant policies or agendas, but Modi is being selective and if anything, is encouraging non-Muslim migrants generally. This is why Assam is in uproar.

Again, the refugees are all welcome in India without asking their ethnicity/religion (as of now). And read it loud and clear I mean REFUGEES. The whole uproar is about giving citizenship which is a whole different thing.

Last time Indians threatened to stop buying Palm oil, this time what will they threaten with. Please understand one thing, Mahatir is not the man that can be intimidated but carry on you petty cow piss drinkers.

Go round and round in circles all day long then. What are you suggesting? You lot are the epitome of morality? We should wait in line for your seal of approval?

Don't make me laugh.

I dont see how pointing out that gangus are immoral fascists suggests any of that. Getting butthurt and attacking the arguer rather than the argument isnt going to change what other countries have said.

Modi and BJP in their child like behavior would threaten(and probably proceed) to reduce imports from Malaysia...that's about all they can do.
Last time Indians threatened to stop buying Palm oil, this time what will they threaten with. Please understand one thing, Mahatir is not the man that can be intimidated but carry on you petty cow piss drinkers.

They will probably courier some adult diapers with die soon wish. LOL

Though will all seriousness, this 94 years old senile shitbag should be looking for some premium real estate to get buried.
super power india must punish him for constructive criticism instead of complaining on this forum and soiling their diapers AGAIN.

The Muslim world, most of it... aren't ruled by Islam neither behave/work by Islamic principles... The Muslim world have embraced the Western Liberal mindset... and the Illusion of "Success"...
And No one is the exception... no Hero NAtion neither Hero Personality... to look for.
Everyone is doing is little chess game to advance their own pawns...

As for the Malaysian thingy... I do encourage such Inter-Muslim cooperation... but if it was meant for cohesion btw all Muslim nation... they will have started by Inviting Everyone in the first place and no creating some sort of private club...

Then pushing X or Y country to choose a side... is among the worst political move you can make... it's quite childish... Every nation got their sphere of influence to maintain... and forcing and labeling one or another for not following their agenda should be pointed out as an immature mistake...
As far as I'm aware they didn't bar any Muslim country from joining this conference in Malaysia. Could u provide me the full details?

As far as I'm aware they didn't bar any Muslim country from joining this conference in Malaysia. Could u provide me the full details?
Not about "Being Present" but Invitation in the "Decision making" mostly given to Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia,Iran... at least as we saw it during the meeting.
That's the problem... They gave a "Rightfully" critic of OIC having few Arab countries deciding for all the others and yet did the same thing...

It's a good thing... but they shall put everyone at the same level... same for the decision making.

They were interesting points given in that summit that could answer/help every muslim nation, whatever with Foreign powers or regional ones. But I fear it will just end up in a "Club vs Club" fight....

Not about "Being Present" but Invitation in the "Decision making" mostly given to Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia,Iran... at least as we saw it during the meeting.
That's the problem... They gave a "Rightfully" critic of OIC having few Arab countries deciding for all the others and yet did the same thing...

It's a good thing... but they shall put everyone at the same level... same for the decision making.

They were interesting points given in that summit that could answer/help every muslim nation, whatever with Foreign powers or regional ones. But I fear it will just end up in a "Club vs Club" fight....
I think that's stupid. Instead of seeing the cup as half empty and thinking an absence of an invite as "exclusion"...and proceeding to sabotage(as rumored)...instead they should take a positive step towards it and ask if they can join. I'm sure with the powerful backing of Arab countries included it will only strengthen this new proposal of an alliance...and I don't think the current members will be opposed to the inclusion of Arab countries.

I think that's stupid. Instead of seeing the cup as half empty and thinking an absence of an invite as "exclusion"...and proceeding to sabotage(as rumored)...instead they should take a positive step towards it and ask if they can join. I'm sure with the powerful backing of Arab countries included it will only strengthen this new proposal of an alliance...and I don't think the current members will be opposed to the inclusion of Arab countries.
They were dozens of Delegations from various Muslim countries and yet in the "Top Seats" were only 4-5 nations...
If the summit was from the beginning made that everyone got an a equal weight in the process... they would have done... they wouldn't need "someone" to ask...
Now, we will see...

Back
Top Bottom