What's new

Madrassa reforms - Suggestions

Extremism speaks for itself. I have no interest in your bla bla bla

Because they don't care about Islam.

Do you think that our population has no interest in Islam, its ideology, and teachings?

Because in your extreme Ideology there is no place for Islamic Scholars just like the Religious extremist who don't care about science and technology.

Then your should first focus your attention towards poverty alleviation.
chaa gaye jillani saheb

Then your should first focus your attention towards poverty alleviation.

Nah how much does it cost to get a block set and modeling clay pack?

Block set - Rs. 150
Modeling clay - Rs. 30

But only if you are willing to adopt these learning techniques.

The question is what kind of specilization is this where you put a kid into 'religious' education, taking away his childhood.

Last edited:
Nah how much it costs to get a block set and modeling clay pack?

Block set - Rs. 150
Modeling clay - Rs. 30

The question is what kind of specilization is this where you put a kid into 'religious' education, taking away his childhood.
"COULD" save from hell provided that he applies his knowledge and doesnt becum extremist mullah calling everyone kaffir ,,,meanwhile what liberal extremist believe is YOLO and who gives a sh*t to religion...this world is what matters...."ohhh god almighty west people are callling us backwards...why not become equal or more religious free than them....whats the use of religion....religious knowledge?? damn who cares just make a bright future...."

meanwhile the normal people " yes religion comes first...world also important so that i may become succesful in both world"

NO OFFENCE @Salik just the facts of society

@Zarvan

Last edited:
Nah how much it costs to get a block set and modeling clay pack?
Ask this question from parents who don't have money for one meal a day.

The question is what kind of specialization is this where you put a kid into 'religious' education, taking away his childhood.
It is all about preferences. Which varies from person to person. What is your opinion if parents chose to give both of them i.e toys and specialized religious education to their children.

I am not surprised to see some people claiming to be the "real" Muslims and calling others agent of west and secular. Aaaa, do you know what secularism is? The real secularism?
Ok then let me tell you one thing, there was no a greater secular before Rasool Allah (saw) and there won't be any in future.

One more thing, where did you learn in Islam or in life of Rasool Allah (saw) to give your arguments with name calling?

Before giving lectures to others fix your flaws.

Thank You.

It is all about preferences. Which varies from person to person. What is your opinion if parents chose to give both of them i.e toys and specialized religious education to their children.

These are not just 'toys'.

Psychology is as old branch of knowledge as religion. It is not current 'liberals' who are saying blocks and crayons are important.

http://www.parentingscience.com/toy-blocks.html

Specialized 'religious' education in childhood??? You are just closing other windows of knowledge. I mean how would the kid do REASONING.

We are humans. I wonder what do you want to produce.

Can we conclude that big madrassas which can afford, they'll establish pre-schools?

@Zarvan @SaG E Jillani88 @CriticalThought
Yes we need to to start from encourage Madrassas to start schools which teach up to 12th I mean FA and FSC standard and small Madrassas should be helped by Government and we also also need to increase number of Islamic subjects being taught in our schools because current Islamiyat is not enough.

Can we conclude that big madrassas which can afford, they'll establish pre-schools?

@Zarvan @SaG E Jillani88 @CriticalThought

They wouldn't know how to teach playing with play dough and blocks. It's not their field of expertise. They specialize in teaching how to read the Holy Quran and along with that they teach good manners, respect for parents, modesty, etc. This is done in teaching sessions lasting for very short time every day. Or a child can memorize the entire Holy Quran by dedicating a few years. Thats it. The dars-e-nizami presumes matriculation as a precondition, you can't enroll without it, as far as I know (but please correct me if I am wrong). And if you force them to teach pre-school, you will have to give them the money to create all the infrastructure and you can rest assured you will get extremely staunch Muslim children who aspire to give everything, even their own lives, for the love of Allah and the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam. I am all for it. Are you????

They wouldn't know how to teach playing with play dough and blocks. It's not their field of expertise. They specialize in teaching how to read the Holy Quran and along with that they teach good manners, respect for parents, modesty, etc. This is done in teaching sessions lasting for very short time every day. Or a child can memorize the entire Holy Quran by dedicating a few years. Thats it. The dars-e-nizami presumes matriculation as a precondition, you can't enroll without it, as far as I know (but please correct me if I am wrong). And if you force them to teach pre-school, you will have to give them the money to create all the infrastructure and you can rest assured you will get extremely staunch Muslim children who aspire to give everything, even their own lives, for the love of Allah and the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam. I am all for it. Are you????
If Matric is already there just ask them to add FA and FSC also and Government needs to make it easy for Madrassa students to continue further studies. I mean BA and MA. And our schools also need to change by adding more Islamic subjects like Translation of Quran and Seerat and Islamic History along with adding lot more content in Islamiyat books. In other words both have to change or no one will change. And yes no force should be used because if Madrassas guy got pissed they together are much bigger force which no one in Pakistan is capable of facing.

Yes we need to to start from encourage Madrassas to start schools which teach up to 12th I mean FA and FSC standard and small Madrassas should be helped by Government and we also also need to increase number of Islamic subjects being taught in our schools because current Islamiyat is not enough.

We are talking about balanced diet. If upto F.A., F.Sc. you include enhanced tafseer, fiqh, hadith and seerat, which subjects will you exclude?

We are talking about balanced diet. If upto F.A., F.Sc. you include enhanced tafseer, fiqh, hadith and seerat, which subjects will you exclude?
No one just add more school hours. Also during summer holidays. In Saudi Arabia these subjects are taught and no subject is taken out to teach these subjects. Zakir Naik did this in his school. He was teaching O Levels and A Levels and also teaching subjects like Quran with Translation and Seerat and other subjects. There are several examples. I am pretty sure you would find many such schools in Indonesia and Malaysia also.

only teaching of arabic in our schools and madrasshas can make us better understand Quran and free us from the clutches of mullahs and liberals.

No one just add more school hours. Also during summer holidays. In Saudi Arabia these subjects are taught and no subject is taken out to teach these subjects. Zakir Naik did this in his school. He was teaching O Levels and A Levels and also teaching subjects like Quran with Translation and Seerat and other subjects. There are several examples. I am pretty sure you would find many such schools in Indonesia and Malaysia also.

It is said Madrassas are including Computers, Maths and other subjects. How are they managing, cutting other subjects or increasing timings. Because their students are already full time there, so how is that?

Back
Top Bottom