What's new

Made in UAE first Middle-east super car:Lykan Hypersport

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
W-Motors-LykanHypersport-profile-motion-jpg_191850.jpg

W Motors a new company based in the United Arab Emirates unveiled a carbilled as “Arabia’s first supercar” and promised to build seven examples, each priced at $3.4 million.

The supercar was the Lykan Hypersport, which was presented at the recent 2013 Qatar Motor Show.

If W Motors manages to pull it off, the Lykan Hypersport could potentially be the first car to feature an interactive holographic display system. Some of the functions it will include are adjustment of the audio and navigation settings as well as a media player.

The cabin also features plenty of carbon fiber, and W Motors promises materials such as titanium and precious gem stones as well. More gem stones, in this case, diamonds, will be used for detailing in the full-LED headlights.

Owners will also receive a Cyrus Klepcys said to be valued at around $200,000.

W-Motors-LykanHypersport-service-bays-jpg_191853.jpg

W-Motors-LykanHypersport-rear-three-quarter-jpg_191852.jpg

W-Motors-Lykan-Hypersport-1-jpeg_192754.jpg

W-Motors-LykanHypersport-holographic-display-jpg_191847.jpg

W-Motors-LykanHypersport-diamond-encrusted-headlight-jpg_191847.jpg

I always thought these oil guys to be too far from reality. Gems in the car?!?!? Do they know why people don't pocket millions in their backpack and put a sign on the pack?

Lykan Hypersport: World’s Most Expensive Car

Revealed at this year’s Dubai International Boat Show, the Lykan HyperSport 2013 (from W Motors) is the world’s most expensive car absurdly priced at $3.4 million dollars.

Only 7 will be made, all manufactured in Dubai — the first Arabian supercar

• mid-engine twin turbo flat-six
• 750 HP.
• 100 km/h in just 2.8 seconds
• Top speed 395 km/h.
• Only 7 units to ever be made.
• Diamond-encrusted LEDs
• $3.4 million USD.

Voiture-la-plus-chere-Lykan-Hypersport.jpg

Lykan-interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go from zero to 100 in just 1.5 seconds, and die.... That car looks safe.

21244052.jpg

:omghaha:

PDF should stop ppl 4m posting senseless posts and becoming senior members...like giving them retirement.

Like posting Car news in a Defense forum? If they let infants in here, anything goes i guess.

This forum is a defence forum with a human touch....it does not approve killing infants and proving others how dangerous they were 4 ur existence.

this car startled u so much u were about to crash it.........stop watching cartoon network.:butcher:

The core of a supercar is the engine and brand recognition. This car probably has an outsourced engine and costs 3 times as much as a Veyron but underperforms.

I can imagine the after sales service being a disaster. Most supercar makers are owned by auto giants who have a finances to provide parts and service for many years after sale.

Anyway the looks are decent.

The core of a supercar is the engine and brand recognition. This car probably has an outsourced engine and costs 3 times as much as a Veyron but underperforms.

I can imagine the after sales service being a disaster. Most supercar makers are owned by auto giants who have a finances to provide parts and service for many years after sale.

Anyway the looks are decent.

Dude this is not Iran and this is not Qaher-313........

this is Arabia where largest, biggest...........of everything is made and u r talking about finances.

Dubai is an international platform n when u claim something then it has to be genuine or else u r blacklisted globally.

Dude this is not Iran and this is not Qaher-313........

this is Arabia where largest, biggest...........of everything is made and u r talking about finances.

Dubai is an international platform n when u claim something then it has to be genuine or else u r blacklisted globally.

What does Iran have to do with this thread?

welcome back persiangodking............i have respect 4 shia's and i wont abuse them 4 u but what i say is persians are available in UAE.

by the way i was replying to wright as he is Iranian.

Why would you assume im Iranian because Im skeptical of a countries product? I said the same about maybach, and they are gone. Pedigree and performance count at that price range. Unknowns seldom make it.

Why would you buy the "First" anything?

A "First Arabian Supercar" that costs as much as a couple Porsches/ Lamborghinis? Obviously price is not a concern for the "Sheikhs".

The:

Frame is Lamborghini
Engine is Porsche
Seatbelts probably from Sweden
Headlights from Lamborghini
Gems/Rubies from Africa most likely
Cyrus Klepcys Watch from the Swiss

The only thing "Arab" is the warehouse its assembled in.

Back
Top Bottom