What's new

Made in Iran

Special composite large industrial pipe manufacturing: PesPipes Systems

Special glass manufacturing factory: KAVEH > Products > MACHINERY

Entekhab Industries: Entekhab Group

2010024143625.jpg

20% is wrong. I would say it is just under 10%. With more than 850 billion dollar economy, the 80 billion dollar oil sale comes to just that. Anyways, do not feed the trolls, or the thread will be ruined. Have confidence in yourself. A nation that can do space launch should not run down so much in self confidence. Learn something from us. The nukes boosted Pakistan's self confidence. Others in Muslim world do not even come close.

GDP PPP: $1.007 trillion (2012 est.)[1]
Nominal: $496.243 billion (2012 est.)[1]
GDP growth 0.36% (2012 est.)[1]
GDP per capita $6,359 (nominal), $13,053 (PPP). (2011 est.)[1] (nominal: 79th, PPP: 69th)

Why Arabs and Iranians do this LALALALAALALALALALALALA thing.

It sounds funny to me.

Naughty boys don't laugh!
wtf

you've been talking about condoms in Iran for one straight week. Sometimes I doubt your sanity. You go on these week long obsessions about the most random things. one week you declare Jihad on the Arab world, the next you're against Iranians. One day you're defending the Israelis like a zionist and the next you're going jihad on their ***. Now you're obsessed with Iranain condom factories.

Anyway, more on your obession

Iran's population growth rate dropped from an all-time high of 3.2 percent in 1986 to just 1.2 percent in 2001. This is one of the fastest drops ever recorded. In reducing its population growth to this level — a rate that is only slightly higher than that of the United States — Iran has emerged as a model for other countries that want to lessen the risk of overpopulation. Janet Larsen, research associate at the Earth Policy Institute, explains.
Iran: A Model for Family Planning? by Janet Larsen - The Globalist

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf

you've been talking about condoms in Iran for one straight week. Sometimes I doubt your sanity. You go on these week long obsessions about the most random things. one week you declare Jihad on the Arab world, the next you're against Iranians. One day you're defending the Israelis like a zionist and the next you're going jihad on their ***. Now you're obsessed with Iranain condom factories.

Anyway, more on your obession

Iran: A Model for Family Planning? by Janet Larsen - The Globalist

its more hilarious to see someone get pissed off on somebody's innocent trolling :lol:, chill dude its just a condom factory ROFLMAO

Back
Top Bottom