What's new

Made in Iran

Tractors are my favourite machines because I have an old 35 HP Kubota (Japon built). This beaten up machine helped me to build my own house and in winter helps me to clear snow from long 1km road to the house so I consider it a "Friend" lol.
T2.jpg
t3.jpg

t4.jpg
t.jpg

Tractors are so important to an Agricultural sector of any country that US actually put Tabriz factory in Sanctions list. Since I know a bit about these lovely machines I can tell you these two models are amazing. I am in the market for a new one and I wish I could buy one of these Iranian one..Just to give you a price for the smaller 55 HP one..a similar Kubota in Canada is around $40 to 45 K (Irania price ???? does anyone know)
They owner of the company say some neighboring countries (I wonder which ones) buy the tractors and put their own brand name on it and re-export them to Arabs and european countries. I knew about Iranian medical equipment that suffers the same fate did not know about tractors. They actually have assembly lines now in Venezuela and Tajikistan

18,000 units production (that is good number, considering tractors keep working for thousands of hours)
around 2000 exported to Europe
The 455 model is 55 HP and the (this HP is very popular) and the bigger one is 120 HP which is full Ag size.
New Tractor models of Iran..Production line in Tabriz..Private owned company since 50 years.

IR_tractor.png
IR_Tractor2.png

Last edited:
Thanks brothers.... I am still not sure why I got banned.... I was told tht I had insulted people by saying stop the steal in the American elections!!!!!

Am seriouesly thinking of opening up my own forum to stop this BS banning....

Thanks brothers.... I am still not sure why I got banned.... I was told tht I had insulted people by saying stop the steal in the American elections!!!!!

Am seriouesly thinking of opening up my own forum to stop this BS banning....
Stay on...I got warned asking a Turkish post about a military product "does it work"..and they said one liners not allowed..however this forum has one thing that all other forums do not have ..it has International audience and that is very hard to duplicate...I tried to take people in to new IMF last year everyone tried but at the end failed.

Back
Top Bottom