What's new

Made in Iran

خود تحقیری و خود زبونی نکن مرتیکه حرامی
لطفا لازم نیست تربیت خانوادگیتان را به رخ ما بکشید .​
Constructive?
the robot in video made some mistake , it was like the previous version the only improvement was about balance but its movement was too slow to be able to be used in any field

نخاله هایی مثل تو که تو هر ترید از دستاوردهای ایران بد میگن که اصلا خانواده‌ ای ندارند

من حداقلش اونقد عزت و شرف دارم که از کشور خودم بد نگم
دوست عزیزی که ۲روزه اومدی تو این فروم.اینجا یه محیط تقریبا تخصصی بررسی دستاوردهای غالبا نظامی وعلمی ایران هستش و ابزار پروپاگاندا هیچ حکومتی هم نیست.دوستانی که سابقه حضورشون از شما بیشتر هستش به اندازه سابقه اشون از دستاوردهای ایران در برابر پاکستانی ها و عرب ها و ترک ها و دیگر دشمنان ایران دفاع کردن.بهتون متذکر می شم که از دایره ادب خارج نشین.بنده برای دانش تک تک این عزیزان احترام قایلم و شماهم یادبگیر با دید نقادانه به توانایی های کشور نگاه کنی.این که ما تو مملکت خودمون بشینیم و بگیم خیلی قدرتمند هستیم جزو همون پروپاگاندای حکومتیه.ماقدرت وضعف رو باهم بررسی میکنیم.

نخاله هایی مثل تو که تو هر ترید از دستاوردهای ایران بد میگن که اصلا خانواده‌ ای ندارند

من حداقلش اونقد عزت و شرف دارم که از کشور خودم بد نگم
حداقل معنی کلمه ای را که بکار میبری بدون . حرامی یعنی راهزن .
در مورد خانواده هم که رفتار و روش سخن گفتن و ... همه چیز را مشخص میکنه

اگر دستاورد هم منظور چیزایی هست که توی کانالهای به اصطلاح نظامی یوتیوب با آب و تاب بیان میکنندو وسطش نصف اطلاعاتی که میدن اشتباه هست و 80 درصد هم اقراق ، نه اونها من را تحت تاثیر قرار نمیده​

various Iranian built camera assemblies used in the airborne platforms..some look small enough to be mounted inside the stabilized EO balls
UAV cam1.jpg
UAV cam2.jpg
UAV cam3.jpg

various Iranian built camera assemblies used in the airborne platforms..some look small enough to be mounted inside the stabilized EO balls View attachment 857788View attachment 857789View attachment 857790
To put the growth of irans indigenous optics/optronics industry in perspective,I found this article a few days ago,it dates back to the 2006 lebanon-israel war,where the israelis had found some flir systems that iran had supplied hezbollah with.
These were imported from the uk back in 2003 in very small numbers under the guise of law enforcement/fighting the drug trade.At the time of their purchase the flir systems were already over a decade old....
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Hezbollah-night-vision-gear-was-from-Britain-2490734.php

I`d wondered that as well,however this wind tunnel model looks to use a T-tail rather than the IrAn-140s existing fuselage mounted horizontal stabilizers.
yes, I had noticed, but it is the straight wing above the fuselage and the front that made me think of a similarity to the IrAn-140 and that Iranian engineers and technicians may have used the knowledge towards that project to use it as a starting point to build a larger aircraft for the future 72 seats with jet engines.
But it's just my guess

yes, I had noticed, but it is the straight wing above the fuselage and the front that made me think of a similarity to the IrAn-140 and that Iranian engineers and technicians may have used the knowledge towards that project to use it as a starting point to build a larger aircraft for the future 72 seats with jet engines.
But it's just my guess
Yes,it certainly looks to have antonov dna in it.
There was a rather interesting conversion that antonov performed on the an74,where they had removed the over wing mounted engines and instead installed them under the wing using nacelles.
When you look at this variant side on one could see how a slightly smaller aircraft could be designed using the IrAn-140 as its starting point.
However,sadly once again for iran the most glaring problem is the engine,or the lack thereof.
800px-Antonov_An-74TK-300D_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom