What's new

Made in Iran

Online Exhibition of Iran made products:

بیست و دومین نمایشگاه دستاوردهای پژوهش، فناوری و فن‌بازار

نهمین نمایشگاه تجهیزات و مواد آزمایشگاهی ایران ساخت

Map of the foreign customers of this science based Iranian company is interesting:

3341168.jpg

WOW...:tup:.Thank you @mohsen for posting..
When I was doing my University research work in Canada I had to use a Sputtering machine to sputter mostly Gold on various targets. Just by looking at different models that Iran makes I must say they are top of the line...The machine I used looks dinosaur to what these Iranian machines are. No wonder everyone in the world is buying from them.:cheesy:

1639835208421.png

1639835038557.png

1639835135640.png

1639835438869.png

Iran's 3600 hp Marine diesel engine
Mass Production

• Iran now one of the 5 countries in the world that can produce these types of engines.
  • The name of the engine is "Makran" (yes.. shortage of names in Farsi persists!)...Greeks have the same problem..every second man in Greece is called "George"!!..lol:wacko::wacko:
1640110015343.png

رمانده نیروی دریایی ارتش جمهوری اسلامی ایران افزود: موتورهای سنگین دیزلی با نام مکران ۳۶۰۰ که توسط متخصصان داخلی شرکت صدرا تولید شده، ۳۶۰۰ اسب بخار توان دارند و قادر است سرعت شنا‌ورهای ‌نظامی را تا ۳۰ گره دریایی افزایش دهد. قبلا سرعت این شناورها ۱۵ گره دریایی بود.

در سطح جهان تنها پنج کشور هستند که توان ساخت موتورهای دیزلی دریایی را دارند و خوشبختانه ایران با تولید این موتورها جزو این کشورها قرار گرفته است.

Attachments

• Makran_engine.png
    Makran_engine.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Iran's 3600 hp Marine diesel engine
Mass Production

• Iran now one of the 5 countries in the world that can produce these types of engines.
  • The name of the engine is "Makran" (yes.. shortage of names in Farsi persists!)...Greeks have the same problem..every second man in Greece is called "George"!!..lol:wacko::wacko:
View attachment 802399

رمانده نیروی دریایی ارتش جمهوری اسلامی ایران افزود: موتورهای سنگین دیزلی با نام مکران ۳۶۰۰ که توسط متخصصان داخلی شرکت صدرا تولید شده، ۳۶۰۰ اسب بخار توان دارند و قادر است سرعت شنا‌ورهای ‌نظامی را تا ۳۰ گره دریایی افزایش دهد. قبلا سرعت این شناورها ۱۵ گره دریایی بود.

در سطح جهان تنها پنج کشور هستند که توان ساخت موتورهای دیزلی دریایی را دارند و خوشبختانه ایران با تولید این موتورها جزو این کشورها قرار گرفته است.
That pic appears to be a library pic of an MTU engine.
This one appears to be the engine in question
1400093013593553724322994.jpg

That pic appears to be a library pic of an MTU engine.
This one appears to be the engine in question
1400093013593553724322994.jpg
Thank you for correction..I took the photo from the news clip ..but as usual iranian reporters and their professional knowledge is astounding..

Thank you for correction..I took the photo from the news clip ..but as usual iranian reporters and their professional knowledge is astounding..
Yeah,I know,right?
Something told me to do a reverse image search just to be on the safe side.......and lo and behold...
Theres nothing wrong with using library pics,just so long as you state this in the article ffs. :tsk:

Yeah,I know,right?
Something told me to do a reverse image search just to be on the safe side.......and lo and behold...
Theres nothing wrong with using library pics,just so long as you state this in the article ffs. :tsk:

I know, I see it too many times, the quality of journalism is either lazy or dumb. None of these people, especially in military are knowledgable.

This Iranian innovator has created the world's first ultra lightweight concrete wall panels.

Ultra-Lightweight-Concrete-660x400.jpg

Full details in the following link:

The more good news is that today he signed a contract with "Omran Sahand" company for mass production.:

I see a very high potential for not only reducing the costs but also influencing the future architectures.

This Iranian innovator has created the world's first ultra lightweight concrete wall panels.

Ultra-Lightweight-Concrete-660x400.jpg

Full details in the following link:

The more good news is that today he signed a contract with "Omran Sahand" company for mass production.:

I see a very high potential for not only reducing the costs but also influencing the future architectures.
Go ask any Iranian in Canada, and you will see them acknowledge that the materials used for construction in Iran are of much higher quality than what they do in Canada.

For most if not all homes, they use particle wood, and then try to sell this home for almost 1 million $'s. @sha ah . It's different for large buildings, but for homes, that is what they do.

Concrete in Iran must be very cheap to make so I think that is why.

Yes it's true, many homes in Canada are cheaply built and quite flimsy compared to how solid homes are in Iran.

Each nation will use whatever building material they have at their disposal. Canada has lots of lumber and wood is cheap, so this is what they end up using. In the middle east region they mostly use concrete (rock/stone based material) to build houses.

Go ask any Iranian in Canada, and you will see them acknowledge that the materials used for construction in Iran are of much higher quality than what they do in Canada.

For most if not all homes, they use particle wood, and then try to sell this home for almost 1 million $'s. @sha ah . It's different for large buildings, but for homes, that is what they do.

Though this material is aiming the mass production in tall buildings. There is a whole new opportunity.

The science of concrete is very advanced in Iran..few years back even western reports mentioned of a particular concrete made in Iran which is used for hardened shelters ....I do not remember the exact article but I am not surprised by the above invention.

Details matter, it might be light and cost effective yet its properties matter such as how much sound is transferred from one side to the other...

Another is integrity when hit by projectile or impact force of explosion since Iran has experienced in past terrorist attacks.

Back
Top Bottom