What's new

Made in India Vehicles

These bikes are bad freaking ***, maybe I'll import a few. Now to find out if I can get license for them. Other than the Harley, are the other ones, including ones @gslv mk3 posted Indian?

looks cool how much would it cost?
yes pulsar is an indian bike owned by bajaj group.its a proven bike on indian roads.but these two models are yet to be released in to the indian market.they are recently unveiled in delhi auto expo.probably they will be released in to market this year or next.pulsar is exported to 35 countries but dont know whether it is exported to china.price is not yet fixed.perhaps they'll reveal it once they release into the market.
harey street 750 cc is made in india for indian market with a starting price of 4.1 lakh rupees.

These bikes are bad freaking ***, maybe I'll import a few. Now to find out if I can get license for them. Other than the Harley, are the other ones, including ones @gslv mk3 posted Indian?

Yes they are of Indian company,price will be revealed when they will launch it in the market.

royal enfield battle green

Royal-Enfield-Battle-Green.jpg

8014556176_334761e7fd_o.jpg

BulletBGpenines2.jpg

83108d1350024866-royal-enfield-unveils-thunderbird-500-11th-auto-expo-2012-jthj-srk.jpg

royal enfield desert storm

4528287_orig.jpg

201205011118175341RR%20desert%20storm%2006022012%20(2).JPG

royal enfield continental gt

royal-enfield-continental-gt-first-ride-global-unveil-images-pic-2592013-m18_640x480.jpg

royal-enfield-continental-gt-first-ride-global-unveil-images-pic-2592013-m10_640x480.jpg

Ace-Caf%C3%A9-London-to-Madras-Caf%C3%A9-Royal-Enfield-Continental-GT-india.jpg

the pulsars would cost around 2000$
i am not sure

when the products will be launched,they will reveal the prices

one more indian bike which impressed people

TVSDraken

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-4.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-10.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-8.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-25.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-24.jpg

observe the exhaust behind the front wheel..

yeah possible

to be honest,the bikes are pretty good
they can touch 4000$
i wont be surprised
they are pretty impressive bikes..waiting for them..but pulsar is always an affordable indian bike..200 ns is around 90,000 rupees so im guessing these around 2 lakhs or more..they're made in india so might cost lesser than the same class bikes which are imported..i think this is the second highest engine capacity of an indian bike after royal enfield 500 c.c..( i can be corrected)

Last edited:

KTM 390 and both pulsar models share the same engines and its almost 1.9 Lacks = 3000 $s with 375CC, feul injected engine churning owt 45 BHP and some 135 Kg dry wieght

as always Pulsar is almost 2% cheaper than KTM of similar engine KTM engines are more agressive in nature while Pulsar is made to be more rider friendli(softer suspension & better seat & low ground clearense) so the pulsar this time will be 3000 $s and at that price it will smash any thing that suzuki , Honda or Hero churn owt even there 250CC class bikes retail aropund 3000 $s

Friends Does anyone have a Renault Duster or Nissan terrano's SUV car. I would like to buy one of them. I need your advice which one is good. And If you have some other SUV's to suggest, which one??

Friends Does anyone have a Renault Duster or Nissan terrano's SUV car. I would like to buy one of them. I need your advice which one is good. And If you have some other SUV's to suggest, which one??

All reports and Renault/Nissan dealer feedback indicates that the Terrano is the better of the two overall.

Damn, it looks so KILLER and Dashing. Awesome, agr budget ke andar hua to next bike-TVSDraken .:yay:

one more indian bike which impressed people

TVSDraken

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-4.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-10.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-8.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-25.jpg

TVS-Draken-250cc-motorcycle-conc-24.jpg

observe the exhaust behind the front wheel..

they are pretty impressive bikes..waiting for them..but pulsar is always an affordable indian bike..200 ns is around 90,000 rupees so im guessing these around 2 lakhs or more..they're made in india so might cost lesser than the same class bikes which are imported..i think this is the second highest engine capacity of an indian bike after royal enfield 500 c.c..( i can be corrected)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom