What's new

Made in India Vehicles

@ Abingdonboy

ctb1.jpg

ctb5.jpg

jeet-product6.jpg

just yesterday i saw a armored Cash-in-transit vehicle based on a safari or xenon ..i cant seem to remember but looked pretty cool ..

Damn there needs to be more of these in India:

Dude my whole municipality is kept baby clean and sanitized with a couple of these...unfortunately unlike in our area once these guys get done with their work the sheeple come out of their houses and litter everywhere..awam apni puri tarah nikammi hai is mamle me. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude my whole municipality is kept baby clean and sanitized with a couple of these...unfortunately unlike in our area once these guys get done with their work the sheeple come out of their houses and litter everywhere..awam apni puri tarah nikammi hai is mamle me. :hitwall:

Thanks for the info buddy and yes- in my experience, it is the mindsets of people that need to change. Civic pride is simply MIA in most Indians and this MUST change.

@ Abingdonboy

ctb1.jpg

ctb5.jpg

jeet-product6.jpg

just yesterday i saw a armored Cash-in-transit vehicle based on a safari or xenon ..i cant seem to remember but looked pretty cool ..
Very cool mate! Is this a cash-in-transit vehicle or just a regular armored vehicle for the Security forces (JK number plate means Kashmir right?)?

Any more pics pal??

Walk/drive up to them and tell them they need to clean up after themselves, or better still, chuck their litter back in their driveway or porch or wherever.

It was only a couple days ago that I saw some kids (little ones) throw empty coke cans out of their parked oriental breadbox, and their father just sat right next to them smiling away like a total douche. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself from walking up to the guy and asking him to get his sh*t off the street. The good thing is that he actually did it without making a fuss. I'm sick of these scum bags who ruin public property like their trust funds pay for it.

End rant

Walk/drive up to them and tell them they need to clean up after themselves, or better still, chuck their litter back in their driveway or porch or wherever.

It was only a couple days ago that I saw some kids (little ones) throw their coke cans out of their parked oriental breadbox, and their father just sat right next to them smiling away like a total douche. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself from walking up to the guy and asking him to clean up his sh*t off the street. The good thing is that he actually did it without making a fuss. I'm sick of these scum bags who ruin public property like their trust fund pays for it.

End rant

Yaara..my seniors and even me had to sit on a minor hunger strike to get segregated degradable and non-degradable bins in our college. We've ensured that similar facilities are available within our colony..result is that the colony is extremely clean..step outside it though and there are veritably thousands who just keep littering..tried many times..picked up other people's refuse to dump it in the bin..no one cares..sanitation seems to be lost to all of us. I was just seeing pictures of the Ganga in Varanasi...would you believe it that there are decomposing corpses floating in the river and stewing away on its banks? Well so much for taking care of one of the things we hold to be sacred..uske baad sadkon ki safai kis ke liye important hai....

What you wrote isn't a rant yaara..if more people were like you then things would be far better. :tup:

CleanMotion_ZBee3%20(2).png
Re: littering, Indian Sanskriti.

• If everybody is calling Indians 'Ganda'/Dirty, and the evidence staring at your face, can you blame them for calling Indians dirty? Think, Some merit to the case, no? Shame.
Argumentation can not stand facts and eyewitness account all around, on their head.

I can't be sure, but based on its proportions, it could very well be a DC mod-ed Force Traveller. What do you reckon?

^^

It's got that original, ingenious, DC kooky look.

:offtopic: Man, happy to see this new thing, the Indian auto biz., is a Global and established fact!

However, Killer Swedish Auto-Rickshaw
---------------------------------------
A powerhouse Indian Auto Co. like Tata, TVS, Hero or Mahindra would do well to licence and manufacture to take on Bajaj's auto-risckshaw which rules the ... ahem ! ... world in it's category.
Also, widen the market.

CleanMotion_ZBee3%20(2).png

CleanMotion_ZBee3%20(1).png

More : http://www.technologicvehicles.com/...the-cleanmotion-zbee-gets-an-update-zbee3-arr

Back
Top Bottom