What's new

'Made in India' trains to chug in Pakistan, Bangladesh

they dont stop in india, but yes considering the pathetic pakistani engineers and their moronic skills, they might not be able to handle them in their country.

I have seen what Indians did to their tanks, and more importantly Kolaveri engine which was scrapped.

I have seen what Indians did to their tanks, and more importantly Kolaveri engine which was scrapped.

Give us that talk when you have successfully made a locomotive. If you haven't what about a motorcycle..no? shame!!! for all that talk one would imagined you could atleast make something tsk tsk

All imported stuff in knocked down stage,when assembled doesnot imply as your automotive industry idiot.Its funny how you compare your **** industry to that of India's where active R&D is done.That Indus or whatever company is comparable to Hindusthan Motors.TATA,MARUTI,MAHINDRA,BAJAJ etc ,are a pakistani dream as of now.
There has to be a limit of dumbness.

All imported stuff in knocked down stage,when assembled doesnot imply as your automotive industry idiot.Its funny how you compare your **** industry to that of India's where active R&D is done.That Indus or whatever company is comparable to Hindusthan Motors.TATA,MARUTI,MAHINDRA,BAJAJ etc ,are a pakistani dream as of now.
There has to be a limit of dumbness.

Lol who's comparing... You realize Indus Motor is also a Toyota JV. If you compare Toyota to Tata or whatever someone will smack you

i got an idea why dont you ppl put 5 to 6 truck joining them together and replace itz tyre
like this...

truck-on-railway-track-funny-india.jpg

Oh... comon no need to thnx... :)
Now no need to lease indian engine....

Lol who's comparing... You realize Indus Motor is also a Toyota JV. If you compare Toyota to Tata or whatever someone will smack you
so toyota is pakistani now?
damn!
how dumb can one get!
apni aukad mein toh jhand he....chalein india ki burai karne...

Last edited by a moderator:
so toyota is pakistani now?
damn!
how dumb can one get!
apni aukad mein toh jhand he....chalein india ki burai karne...

no dear. i said Indus Motors is a Toyota Joint Venture. If you compare Toyota to Tata someone will smack you

no dear. i said Indus Motors is a Toyota Joint Venture. If you compare Toyota to Tata someone will smack you
There are numerous such JV's in India & even BANGLADESH.what you trying to prove?
Point is totally Indian players are competing with this global giants and beating them.
Go smack your stupid so called automotive industry.
LOL,you guys cant even do maintenance work properly.hahahaha.Screwed up all the locos brought from China.

Nobody here compared Tata to Toyota but piggybacking on non-Pakistani MNCs like Toyota to take pot shots at Indian MNCs like TATA is not cool.

There are numerous such JV's in India & even BANGLADESH.what you trying to prove?
Point is totally Indian players are competing with this global giants and beating them.
Go smack your stupid so called automotive industry.
LOL,you guys cant even do maintenance work properly.hahahaha.Screwed up all the locos brought from China.

Says the one whose tanks stop working randomnly in Rajasthan. Says the one whose indigenous engine had to be scrapped because it wasn't up to terms... Says the one whose fighter jet is still testing even after 30 years... Yah we are worse off :tup:

Back
Top Bottom