What's new

Made in Bangladesh

পুরাই ফাটা পোস্টার নিকলা হিরো দশা !! :lol: :woot::partay:

কথাটা হাসাই কইসো :lol:.

দেখতে মিনি টাইটানিকের মতো লাগেনা? :D

কথাটা হাসাই কইসো :lol:.

দেখতে মিনি টাইটানিকের মতো লাগেনা? :D

হিরোইন এর সাথে পোজ দেওয়াটা কেবল বাকি! :D :lol:

Vision Electronics makes normal refrigerators as well as High-end (well - relatively speaking for South Asia :-)),

480 Liter model with water dispenser

480L_big-800x658.jpg

556 Liter double door with all functions almost
visionrefrigerator556ltr_open_big-800x800.jpg
visionrefrigerator556ltr_close_big-800x800.jpg

1. Total no frost
2. Multi air flow system
3. LED display with touch button control
4. Precise temperature Control
5. Modern decoration inside
6. Interior LED light for Fridge & Freezer compartment
7. Supper cool function
8. Holiday function
9. Alarm function
10. Supper freeze function
11. Child lock function
12. Water dispensor function
13. Plastic Wine Rack
14. Four star freezer design
15. Twist ice-maker
16. Broad climate design
17. Environment-friendly technology
18. Low noise
19. Adjustable leg.

322 liter Stainless steel with LED touch display

322L_big-696x800.jpg
you do realize south asia includes india?

you do realize south asia includes india?

Why - now that you mention it, escaped me completely....:-)

But jokes aside - of course I'm aware of it. Measuring phalluses was not my intent.

The entire subcontinent of South Asia is about two decades behind the US when it comes to refrigerator size, features etc. The rest of East Asia and most of Europe is about five to ten years behind.

Now - I will confess that I am still quite ignorant about the Indian refrigerator market. My understanding is that most Indian middle or upper middle class households (as in Bangladesh) make do with a 300 liter refrigerator, sometimes with two doors. Bangladesh has been lately seeing quite a bit of activity in Refrigerator manufacture and last Ramadan almost two million refrigerators were sold in Bangladesh. India in its entirety meanwhile sold eight million.

There are very few (if any) refrigerators offered at the 450 liter plus size in the Indian market, and even fewer with features like ice or water dispensers. I saw a few models from Samsung and LG being offered at popular review sites like Sulekha. The point of my mentioning 'South Asia' was that this is a first _Bangladeshi_ model refrigerator being offered that has that size (550 liter) and feature set (see post above) and that this is a first for indigenous brands like 'Vision' in South Asia.

If you have any information that contradicts this - then please point me to that information so that I can stand corrected.

However - as this is a one way information thread for Bangladeshi, let's not discuss off-topic items. Just pointing me to the information is sufficient so all will be aware.

Why - now that you mention it, escaped me completely....:-)

But jokes aside - of course I'm aware of it. Measuring phalluses was not my intent.

The entire subcontinent of South Asia is about two decades behind the US when it comes to refrigerator size, features etc. The rest of East Asia and most of Europe is about five to ten years behind.

Now - I will confess that I am still quite ignorant about the Indian refrigerator market. My understanding is that most Indian middle or upper middle class households (as in Bangladesh) make do with a 300 liter refrigerator, sometimes with two doors. Bangladesh has been lately seeing quite a bit of activity in Refrigerator manufacture and last Ramadan almost two million refrigerators were sold in Bangladesh. India in its entirety meanwhile sold eight million.

There are very few (if any) refrigerators offered at the 450 liter plus size in the Indian market, and even fewer with features like ice or water dispensers. I saw a few models from Samsung and LG being offered at popular review sites like Sulekha. The point of my mentioning 'South Asia' was that this is a first _Bangladeshi_ model refrigerator being offered that has that size (550 liter) and feature set (see post above) and that this is a first for indigenous brands like 'Vision' in South Asia.

If you have any information that contradicts this - then please point me to that information so that I can stand corrected.

However - as this is a one way information thread for Bangladeshi, let's not discuss off-topic items. Just pointing me to the information is sufficient so all will be aware.

i dont wish to waste time "Measuring phalluses" for 2 door refrigerators. so i'll take your word for it

Vision Electronics makes normal refrigerators as well as High-end (well - relatively speaking for South Asia :-)),

480 Liter model with water dispenser

480L_big-800x658.jpg

556 Liter double door with all functions almost
visionrefrigerator556ltr_open_big-800x800.jpg
visionrefrigerator556ltr_close_big-800x800.jpg

1. Total no frost
2. Multi air flow system
3. LED display with touch button control
4. Precise temperature Control
5. Modern decoration inside
6. Interior LED light for Fridge & Freezer compartment
7. Supper cool function
8. Holiday function
9. Alarm function
10. Supper freeze function
11. Child lock function
12. Water dispensor function
13. Plastic Wine Rack
14. Four star freezer design
15. Twist ice-maker
16. Broad climate design
17. Environment-friendly technology
18. Low noise
19. Adjustable leg.

322 liter Stainless steel with LED touch display

322L_big-696x800.jpg

Wonder if RFL has outlets in the middle east, bet these would do really well there....

I've been saying for a long time now leather is the new "garments", for Bangladesh. All the necessary factors are in place now to see a ripid growth in the sector, and I predict a lot of Chinese facory owners will be lokking at setting up factories or even shifting production to Bangladesh to maintain margins.

The development pattern that saw Korea and taiwan rise to where they are now in just a generation is starting to play out in Bangladesh now. the early investors are going to be the new rich, and companies like Apex will be household names as soon as they start to develop their own brands instead of just making the product for others.

Wonder if RFL has outlets in the middle east, bet these would do really well there....

Walton has 'well-performing' outlets in UAE and Nepal, among other places, for white goods like refrigerators/freezers/TV's. UAE because they are the trade hub of the middle east. Nepal because of excellent performance/price ratio, nice warranty as well as proximity to Bangladesh.

I'm sure RFL has something in the pipeline as they are trailing Walton by a few years in the sector.

I've been saying for a long time now leather is the new "garments", for Bangladesh. All the necessary factors are in place now to see a ripid growth in the sector, and I predict a lot of Chinese facory owners will be lokking at setting up factories or even shifting production to Bangladesh to maintain margins.

The development pattern that saw Korea and taiwan rise to where they are now in just a generation is starting to play out in Bangladesh now. the early investors are going to be the new rich, and companies like Apex will be household names as soon as they start to develop their own brands instead of just making the product for others.

Well Bangladesh started quite a few leather export factories in early nineties but success eluded them because at the time the Chinese were heavily subsidizing leather sector. Now that China has stopped subsidizing leather sector, leather exports (shoes, bags) from Bangladesh have already skyrocketed to EU markets who understand quality. US is a different nut to crack, not as quality conscious, rather price conscious.

APEX has been exporting to top-tier Euro leather shoe brands (like about a dozen other local factories) since the early nineties...these leather shoe factories are all in the Dhamrai area or the Chittagong EPZ.

Branded athletic shoes and sportswear have also seen very large export uptick lately. Which is good because these are labor-intensive production processes employing a large number of unskilled labor hands.

Taiwan/Korea of course did a lot more export sectors (small home electrics, toys, tools, electronics) but yes shoes and leather were a big part of the export basket still....

Quasem Drycells, local manufacturer and exporter of D, AA, AAA batteries.

17-2.jpg
18-3.jpg
20-5.jpg
21-6.jpg
22-7.jpg

Godrej makes refrigerators in India for India market however,
  • This thread is for Made in Bangladesh products
  • They have never been sold in Bangladesh
  • To date I haven't seen Godrej feature water dispensing fridges

• This thread is for Made in Bangladesh products.
    I responded over your remarks over "South Asian" scenario. BTW, Godrej isn't alone, India has plenty of companies and tech start ups. But let's keep thread on topic.
  • They have never been sold in Bangladesh
    I see.
  • [QUUOTE]To date I haven't seen Godrej feature water dispensing fridges
[/QUOTE]
Who told you that? You can order it online.

BTW, Godrej is more than a century old company with revenue more $4 billions (though pretty low when compared to other Indian biggies) with a range of products, which includes spacecrafts and rocket engines for Indian Space Agency, says everything about it's capability.:enjoy:

The Company though you can compare vision electronics may be Elpro technologies. Besides Elpro's Robotics, both are akin.

JOY BANGLA anyway.
No intention to troll or offending, just a response and sorry for derailing.

Back
Top Bottom