What's new

Made in Bangladesh and made by Bangladeshi

this type of Lungis are worn by people in Tamilnadu and Andhra.

lungi is universal menswear i guess,
quite popular in Thailand Bali and Indonesia too

in Indonesia it called sarong

BALI
JimPireAtCremation.jpg

Mens Sarong Thai farmers -Pa Kow Ma- Hand weave Cotton

$(KGrHqEOKjUE0l-80uH3BNbgoOQv1Q~~_35.JPG

JAVA ISLAND

sarongdemo1.jpg

04pg-vertical.jpg

JAVA STYLE
dsc01460.jpg

220px-Sarungan.jpg

BALI MAN
man+sarong+the+painter.jpg

BALI WOMEN
balinese+legong+dancers+sarongs.jpg

grew up will ya or do you have to troll & make a fool out of yourself in every thread ?

Lungi is bangali culture and they produce lungies with a huge garment Industry and demand for lungi is high there, even tourists who come to Bangladesh buy lungi and try it, lungies are famous in bangladesh!
You made a fool out of yourself, see a bangali member showed some popular brands of lungies made in Bangladesh, my comment was totally relevant to this thread.

I thought the Padma class vessels are the first few vessels on its own? how come there is Pabna class vessels and BNS Agradoot?

Pabna class is coast guard vessel designed and developed locally. BNS Agradoot is also locally built though I don't know if there was technical support from China.

Branded Chal,dal ashbe next!

Already 4/5 ta ekhoni ache...Pran, Chashi aro koto ki.

No, Its PRAN with same logo.

The Pran brand logo is same but export version is different like packing and also I think quality is also a bit different than the local ones...it's like once China used to export Phoenix cycle....the exporting version was high quality but for local market products were low quality :) .

lungi is universal menswear i guess,
quite popular in Thailand Bali and Indonesia too

in Indonesia it called sarong

BALI
JimPireAtCremation.jpg

Mens Sarong Thai farmers -Pa Kow Ma- Hand weave Cotton

$(KGrHqEOKjUE0l-80uH3BNbgoOQv1Q~~_35.JPG

JAVA ISLAND

sarongdemo1.jpg

04pg-vertical.jpg

JAVA STYLE
dsc01460.jpg

220px-Sarungan.jpg

BALI MAN
man+sarong+the+painter.jpg

BALI WOMEN
balinese+legong+dancers+sarongs.jpg

All South-East Asian nations wear it. So far I remember Thai call it Lungteng.

The East African also wear lungi widely. Sodo S Indians. In Punjab rural areas they wear a kind of lungi which is not sewn in the front. They call it tamath /dhoti. The Pathans like to joke about this calling the tamath the torn shelwar of the Punjabis.

My father live in Bihar and he wears lungi at home.
Many people in north india wear lungi at home, but this trend is fading away.
The East African also wear lungi widely. Sodo S Indians. In Punjab rural areas they wear a kind of lungi which is not sewn in the front. They call it tamath /dhoti. The Pathans like to joke about this calling the tamath the torn shelwar of the Punjabis.

Lungi is bangali culture and they produce lungies with a huge garment Industry and demand for lungi is high there, even tourists who come to Bangladesh buy lungi and try it, lungies are famous in bangladesh!
You made a fool out of yourself, see a bangali member showed some popular brands of lungies made in Bangladesh, my comment was totally relevant to this thread.

Our Nabi SAWS even wore a Lungi, but in the middle east it's referred to as 'Izaar'.

The lungi goes with the a Jubbah nicely, especially the bland colours such as White. During Taraweeh prayers, when some of the men wear the lungi underneath the jubbah as they have been staying over in the masjid overnight.

Ceramic:

Bangladesh exports ceramic products to 55 countries.

75 per cent of the total exports of ceramic products go to Europe, about 15 per cent to the US market and remaining 10 per cent to other markets.

The country has over a dozen of ceramic factories. Among them Monno, Shinepukur, Bengal Fine, Standard, Peoples and National Ceramic are engaged in manufacturing tableware while RAK, FuWang, China-Bangla and Mir are engaged in making tiles and sanitary wares.

946763_573861035968733_1669024798_n.jpg

941308_573861792635324_1946323424_n.jpg

20903_550075215013982_645931783_n.jpg

528459_549838785037625_784079653_n.jpg

Raw Jute & Jute Products:

Raw Jute:

a) BTB, BTC, BTD, BTE

b) BWA, BWB, BWC, BWE etc.

Jute Products:

a) Hessian Cloths, Hessian Bags, Hessian Sheets

b) Jute Bags, Gunny Bags, Jute Sacks

c) Jute Yarn, Jute Twine

d) Jute Carpet Backing Cloths

e) Jute Caddies, Jute thread waste etc.

2009-06-30__b04.jpg

news_image_2013-07-07_26061.jpg

A number of American states and cities banned use of plastic bags in their grocery markets and shopping malls. Current demand for jute shopping bags in US is $100 million, which is expected to increase 50 times within next 5years if the trend continues. Exporters from different countries can meet only 20% of the total demand in US market. BD exports only 3 to 5% of the total demand.

The US is now mainly importing jute carrier bags from China and India. But it is searching alternative markets for cheaper bags following wage hike in China.

Back
Top Bottom