What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to machinations of American Embassy, Lahore city is being drugged again. They like to retard intelligent people in our country while feigning humanity and benevolence for our people. Here is a cursory review of their attempts to retard me. Wilmott Forums - How to safeguard my research

Are you insane? Literally....? Some fools paper is being published like he's a effing PHD on the subject. Drugs have always been a part of your culture. KPK people smoke that highly narcotic version of Naswar, and that chewing Tobacco way before even British came in. The crap hole next door, Afghanistan, has been a heaven for drug dealers from all over the world for Opium and everything else.

Now your rich kids and their girlfriends want to go and mimic Westerners, they have the money and the shiit can be purchased as it comes through your OWN trucking system from Afghanistan to Pakistan. So the youth is getting onto the high bus. And you are here, blaming the CIA and your neighbors for the fukkups of your own society? Go get a life and get some meds, your head isn't working. I've seen the number of your posts. Seems like you didn't get your "stuff" today on time :rofl:

Thank you viper0011. Please get the context right after actually reading the thread. These are not narcotics drugs. These are drugs to mentally retard a specific target individual. Please read the thread first and I am not going to answer any more meaningless posts of yours.

Since this earlier post is important and all of a sudden it went to previous page where others might not read it, so I copy it again on this new page for the relevant discussion.

I believe my revelations are towards the benefit of our country, Pakistan. Nobody whether he is Pervaiz Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif or anyone else , can ever be allowed to make the extrajudicial decisions to retard any citizen of Pakistan to please foreign powers and get bribes from foreigners in return. I would like to tell the present government if they do not make an inquiry into this and disclose to the nation who are the people responsible for large scale retarding of Pakistanis in Lahore city to please America, and if those people held responsible are not punished appropriately by law, I am going to hold both the prime minister and the chief Minister responsible for all of this which I have not done yet. Previously, I continued to call ch. Nisar last year but his secretary was quick to hang the phone on me many times. If the interior ministry had taken it seriously and had taken credible steps to stop such activities forever in Pakistan, there might not have been any issue for the present government. If the government decides to hide its head in sand like an ostrich, and allows such activities to continue in our country, they themselves will be responsible for far worse consequences because I am not going to settle for anything less than the present government upholding complete rights of all citizens of Pakistan and severe punishment according to law to all those people who have been involved in retarding Pakistanis in Lahore. The ball is in the government's court.

Source: Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan | Page 12

I agree there is a govt approved system in place for retarding the mental growth of potentially intelligent people forever.

It is called religious indoctrination at a young age.

i rember in libya the rebel back by cia were drugged with psychedelic drugs and they were going crazy.

Am I the only Pakistani who fails to fully interpret and comprehend the reasons behind the meaningful silence in the government circles even after I have made enough revelations that would be enough to make any responsible society shudder from sheer horror, but of course, we are proud Pakistanis and such things are a norm in our society so nobody really cares to speak as long as Uncle Sam and his confidants continue to stuff our mouths with big money. Innocent and good-natured Pakistani citizens continue to get retarded but our nation continues to maintain silence as long as enough money is stuffed in our mouths.

I faxed my message to more than eight close aides of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, since it is an extremely serious matter, I have no doubts that some of his aides would have communicated with him as the letter was addressed to the prime minister himself. Whenever Nawaz Sharif comes before the nation on various occasions, he makes solemn promises for greater respect for our nation and a bright future for its citizens. But when he does not take any stern action against his rich Lahori buddies who have been let loose to retard totally innocent Pakistanis and instead gives them a greater free hand, I would naturally think he is the most competent at deceiving the Pakistani nation. If he is unable to do his sacred duty to rid our nations and society of completely obvious human evils that are totally against the law and the constitution and still continue to plague our society, I would like to send him a gift of stylish bangles to wear. I would request the government to take a serious and noticeable action for stopping the mind control activity by CIA in Lahore that continues with connivance with Pakistani government and stop drugging of water and beverages in Lahore city.

If he is unable to do his sacred duty to rid our nations and society of completely obvious human evils that are totally against the law and the constitution and still continue to plague our society, I would like to send him a gift of stylish bangles to wear.

His along with many others presence in Pakistan itself is unconstitutional. You have high hopes by the way.

I will restore my posts deleted due to cyber attack on PDF forum. I have been extremely busy in my research for past ten days. But here is a post I made on another forum. It captures the kind of activity nefarious American agencies are involved in these days. I have said so many times that these agencies have no regard for any respect of their country in the eyes of the world and like to thoroughly insult America by their nefarious deeds. I will not but some others will know these professors are who want to plagiarize my work.

Over the past several years, I have again and again requested Americans to stop their agencies from stealing my research. I make the claim that my research is transported to some lowly, third class professors in American universities so as to benefit them to know what I am doing before it is public. I have no better words for third class professors who proudly want to plagiarize my work out of their hatred and poison for Muslims especially at the university where my persecution started. CIA has devices on my computers where they routinely alter my programs in order to stop my research. I would request all good Americans including worthy professors at different American universities to ask CIA to refrain from bugging, altering and stealing of my programs. CIA transfers my research to their crony professors who share the hatred and poison for Muslims and then alter my programs on my laptop disks. I would again request all good Americans to stop CIA from such nefarious activities.

Here is pointer to public part of my research. http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=99702

I still could not get time to restore my posts deleted due to cyber-attack on our PDF forum because I have been busy completing my paper. I will like to take a minute to explain the value of my research to PDF friends and other Pakistanis. My research deals with analytical solution to stochastic differential equations. Stochastic differential equations are most widely used to model dynamics of uncertainty in uncertain phenomenon and they are widely used in applied mathematical finance, all branches of engineering, biology and medicine, physics, chemistry and other sciences. Many times human capability to model complex phenomenon is limited due to extremely large computing power and time required despite phenomenal advances in computing speed. Due to my research problems related to stochastic calculus that required supercomputers to make calculations for weeks would be solved in minutes because analytic solutions would be used instead of simulations that are inherently slower by many orders of magnitude for complex problems. Now the problems of stochastic calculus would be solved analytically just like we solve the problems of traditional calculus of Newton and Leibniz. Though simulations would still be required for complex non-linear problems related to sciences of uncertainty, they would be several hundreds of times or even more faster depending upon the complexity of the problem as more complex problems would be solved more easily.

I would like to mention here that due to my religious persecution by Americans, I am very sure they would go to every possible limit to somehow stop me from getting credit of my research. I have previously mentioned that they had devices on my computer and they have every single record of every calculation made by me. Since the less educated folks in defence department and CIA in United States are so filled with poison and hatred against talented Muslims like me, they were passing all my research to their cronies in some universities. In normal circumstances, I would have waited my research to completely mature before making parts of it public and would not have given anybody slightest hint about the most important underlying concepts but I knew very well that in such a scenario, I will get nothing but ridicule when I would complain that my research has been stolen. Mathematics involved in working out the details of new methods is of medium complexity at most and many mathematicians anywhere in the world can easily work out the details when the basic ideas have been revealed.

I would request Pakistanis to ask the present government to stop cooperating with CIA in my persecution. I will like to tell my Pakistani friends that my persecution started nineteen years ago when I was just 23 years old thoroughly innocent and simple boy. Americans would have retarded me forever in a week at the maximum as happens with most brain control targets of CIA. But unfortunately (for them) they had little knowledge of parts of brain and the neurotransmitters I used for my thought process. I survived their attempts again and again to retard me but I had realized that I had no future in staying in United States so I must leave. I decided to go back to Pakistan in Jan 1999. However CIA folks were not happy to let go of me. My family was bribed and they started to give me drugs in my food. If I made the slightest complaint about drugs in food they would snub me sometimes even by force and would say that they eat the same food and would force me to eat with them if I would want to eat elsewhere. I was put on antipsychotic drugs and several times, the drugs were so strong that I would barely be able to speak. Out of the seventeen years that I spent in Pakistan after coming from USA, I was kept on high drugs in more than fifteen years. One exception were the six months I spent in UK when I got work visa to come to UK but UK agencies had done enough to please their American masters to openly retard me by drugging London city and other places where I would visit. One psychiatrist went to extreme limit to giving me electric shocks for thirty days to retard me. I would like to stress that psychiatrist was so keen to please his maters that he had not even interviewed me before giving me shocks and starting my therapy. I was only able to think more clearly and creatively now since I am away from drugs for a few months. It would be hard for many people to imagine the cruelty of people like I have seen. For years and years and years, I would continue to beg my mother, my father, my sisters, and my brothers to not give me antipsychotic drugs but they would have no sympathy or special feelings for me. Americans continue to trumpet the greatness and ethics of their nation but they are the most hypocrite people and especially their less educated folks would never shy from using extreme cunning and other sub human tactics once they are not able to control their inner feelings of jealousy, hatred and contempt for young and talented Muslim boys studying in United States.

Last edited:
I will give a reference to Imran Khan's latest interview. Over time I have come to realization that Imran Khan is a hundred times better politician for our country than Nawaz Sharif. Here is a link to Imran Khan' s interview. https://www.rt.com/news/341743-us-drones-pakistan-imran-khan/

Here is a quote from the interview. I am quoting it since I think this is an exact observation of the shameless people especially the corrupt and shameless Prime Minister of Pakistan and other shameless crooks in his corrupt party. Following is Imran Khan's quote.

“We have people ruling Pakistan, who are shameless. They have no dignity, no self-respect. They do not care what happens to Pakistani people. All they care about is the USAID. All they see is dollars and if you pay them enough dollars they are willing to allow Americans to bomb their own country,”

I will like to mention that when I emailed the letter to PM Nawaz Sharif and faxed to eight of his closest aides, my email letter was returned after more than a week saying that email quota of the account has exceeded its capacity. I really think that corrupt and shameless prime minister might have read my letter and returned it through his IT system since he did not want to take any action against his corrupt and crook buddies so as to not lose power. Another reason is that this shameless PM always tries to please Americans as is his habit (other than making corruption) since early eighties because he really thinks that annoying Americans might result in his loss of power while pleasing Americans might result in extending his reign of loot and corruption. Most friends would recall the story when Pervaiz Musharraf moved forces to remove this Prime Minister by force in his successful coup, he went to his bathroom and started calling President Clinton from there asking for his help. These shameless and corrupt people of shameless PML(N) have no regard for our country, they just want to cling to power so that they can continue to make corruption and loot in Pakistan and their children continue to enjoy beautiful life abroad.

All the world knows that Pakistani government takes dollars from United States and retards her own Pakistani citizens but these greedy and corrupt crooks of PML(N) still never learn to stop this nefarious activity against Pakistani people, because the only thing these greedy and corrupt crooks want are dollars and these greedy crooks including the shameless PM will continue to insult Pakistan and make corruption and loot as long as they can make more dollars.

Can you believe the extent of corruption of this shameless Prime Minister. His family had just one industrial unit when he was made Chief Minister of Punjab by Zia-ul-Haq in eighties. In a few years after getting into power, through loot, they(his family) had 31 factories and industrial units. Now this prime minister keeps whining around town that I should not be held accountable alone. Others who have done corruption should be held accountable as well according to principles of 'equality and justice for all'. Moron does not understand that they are not the "Prime Minster of Pakistan" and if he understands that he wants to continue to make the nation a stupid fool so that he and his family and his other cronies can continue the loot of Pakistan. Moron has to be told by someone that justice has to start from the top.

Last edited:
I would request Americans to insist on their defence department to stop my religious persecution. Though I have been away from anti-psychotic drugs for past five months, I am afraid that the extremists in American defence department want to force and bribe people in my country to put me on these drugs again. I am forty two now and I cannot stand strong anti-psychotic drugs in this age as I was able to and still work when I was twenty three. here, I will like to mention two most recent episodes of how they bribed Pakistani psychiatrists backed by government of Pakistan to put me on anti-psychotic drugs.

I was lifted from my home in early 2014 by force using several people who took me to a psychiatric facility. Once a psychiatrist lifts you from home using his men, you are on complete mercy of the psychiatrist in his confined facility. I was perfectly normal and talked/acted perfect sense. The psychiatrist facility had a visiting psychiatrist who interviewed me for 10-15 minutes a day after my arrival. He did not ask many relevant questions and postponed the interview saying he had to leave in a hurry since he had realized that I was saying no BS at all and I was talking and explaining things perfectly normally. Two days later, he came to my room where I was confined, woke me up at 10PM at night and told me that he had forfeited my right for a second opinion from any other psychiatrist under 'Pakistan mental health laws" since he thought it would hurt me. He also said that he has authorized use of force if I did not cooperate with the staff in the treatment. Though I had seen so many psychiatrists like that before, I still received another shock since he had not interviewed me about my supposed disease and had not asked many questions about it at all. In 10-15 minutes interview I mentioned before, he had primarily talked about my Northwestern University experiences that were about twenty years ago at that time when he was questioning me. All of us can see the malevolent nature of his decisions that I was not allowed to see any other psychiatrist because he knew once out of his facility, I will be on my own and not at the mercy of his men and he would not be able to get any rewards. I still continued to post on internet using my computer and made posts on several forums while they put me on strong medication of four injections a month and some other pills. After about two weeks, when I continued to post on internet and continued to tell them what was happening, the incharge of facility took my cell phone and my computer and told me that these gadgets were hindering my recovery and returned the cell phone and laptop after about forty days, a few days before I Was supposed to leave the facility. The anti-psychotic experience was terrible as usual and my legs and arms continued to have mild shiver and my brain was constantly at extreme unease and it was just difficult to pass time. I would just pray for the day to end and wait for night.

Second experience was again in early 2015. I was free since several people told my parents that I Was perfectly normal and they should not give me any drugs. At some moment of kindness and mercy they weakened their stance and my drugs had decreased to minimum. I think they had been assured that brain control can work normally now and no more antipsychotics are badly needed. But after I started to get myself back, I realized that my parents are getting upset again and they would again ask some mental health facility to lift me. In order to obviate any such thing, I decided to visit a psychiatrist on my own before they would ask me to do that. I was very aware that every psychiatrist can possibly be bought by bribing and under pressure of Pakistani government, any psychiatrist could turn ugly. But I still thought it would be better to see the psychiatrist on my own before I Am lifted again and confined under mercy of whims of some psychiatrist. I visited a lady psychiatrist and I did not know her from before. I simply went to her clinic and we had a session. I explained many things and she said that I seemed fine but she would like to see my family and would like to know their opinion. I was ready and took my mother to her clinic on the assigned date after a few days. My mother simply had no argument and despite that psychiatrist had been bribed and asked by intelligence agencies to retain me, she told me that I had no disease but she would like me to visit her clinic after another week. She told me in the meantime that I Was fine. My mother simply had no rational argument about any disease and started to talk about fifteen year old things and the psychiatrist had realized that she could not declare me ill in any way. One more thing I noticed that her husband who was a police officer in the top tier command of Punjab police, was taking special interest in my case and when I was interviewed there were four people in the room. The lady psychiatrist, myself, my mother and psychiatrist's husband who entered the room only when I went there and was not there when she was interviewing other patients. However I did not make a big deal about it and left so as to come back after a week as she had instructed.

When I reached her clinic after a week, I was sitting on the sofa in the waiting room that four persons came to the room and started beating me. They continued to violently beat me including slapping on the face again and again and blows on my neck(it was primarily slaps on face and blows on neck). I continued to beg them to stop but all four continued for at least twenty minutes. In my whole life, nobody ever beat me like that. Then they tied my hands and legs and put me on a bed in the clinic facility. They said that psychiatrist had gone to America but I will have to be treated with injections and tablets. I knew they psychiatrist was there when they beat and tied me but there was no point in saying anything and getting slapped. Two days later I saw from a corner of the building that the psychiatrist was interviewing patients as some walls of her room was made of glass. I asked staff but they insisted that psychiatrist was not there and she would come after a week. However the next day I was surprised that all glass walls in between had been dulled and nobody could see whether there was any person in psychiatrist's room. She went to extreme pain to dull the glass walls of her office in emergency in a day since she had realized that I had seen her. The staff continued to inject me at will and give me more than four different kinds of tablets. The psychiatrist threatened me if I did not cooperate on any stage, she would ask her men to lift me from my house. And then another round of anti-psychotic drugging started.

All over the world, in America, Europe or Japan, CIA keeps account of who I approach to get business for my firm and those people are strictly stopped from doing business with my company. CIA tell them false stories and manipulates their cronies in intelligence of these allied countries to force people to not work with my firm.

I would request Americans to stop CIA and other defence department instruments to stop drugging and putting me on anti-psychotics again. My only crime was that I Was a talented Muslim. I do not want to offend any one but in order to support my innocence, I would say that if I were a jew or Christian in United States with every other thing about me exactly and precisely the same, the very people who persecute me would have been full of my praise. If I have some brains and I am a Muslim, it does not go well with some hardliner elements in USA.

Last edited:
Though my case is very different since I continued to use sense and knew how to interact with people perfectly normally, I want to make the claim that CIA bribes psychiatrists in USA to not change the criteria of diagnosis of psychosis considering that mind invasive and mind control technology especially neuro-electromagnetic weapons can have the similar symptoms in the target as the symptoms of psychosis. The only difference is that when anti-psychotic drugs are given to normal and healthy targets of brain control, these drugs help the mind control technology. It goes in complete favor of CIA to declare their target psychotic, put them on anti-psychotics and then their mind control weapons become doubly effective. This mind invasive and mind control technology is known to a lot of psychiatrists but CIA bribes many psychiatrists so that they cannot have an agreement in changing the symptoms of psychosis and schizophrenia. Rest of the world in turn follows American psychiatric practices and continue to blindly make their laws based on American psychiatry related laws. There are thousands of victims of brain control and neuro-electromagnetic weapons in USA but most Americans continue to practice their daily lives normally without knowledge of so many victims since mainstream media has no interest in speaking about the topic or educating ordinary Americans.

I beg Americans to ask CIA to stop altering my programs on my laptop disk. CIA is doing everything in their power for past two weeks to hinder my research including huge scale drugging of water again. When I am fine, away from drugs after getting good water and could do my work well, they resort to altering my programs actively on hard disk of my laptop. After about two decades of persecution, these religious hardliner crooks(brave and courageous as they are in their jargon)cannot let anything of the sort happen that will ever give me recognition for my research since they wanted to humiliate me all my life. I will request reasonable Americans to force CIA to not become animals when they target civilians if they have any regard or respect for other humans especially if they consider Muslims human.

I agree there is a govt approved system in place for retarding the mental growth of potentially intelligent people forever.

It is called religious indoctrination at a young age.

Or using terror tactics like India does across the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom