What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my open letter to our respected Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif that I emailed to his office and faxed to the staff of his offfice. Fax numbers are on the letter.

Letter Starts Below:

Email: info@pmo.gov.pk

FAX: 051- 9201357

FAX: 051- 9201664

FAX: 051- 9207743

FAX: 051- 9221269

FAX: 051- 9103462

FAX: 051- 9203028

FAX: 051- 9103629

FAX: 051- 9103632

FAX: 051- 9203323

FAX: 051- 9208239

FAX: 051- 9202048

Date: Feb 12, 2016

To,

Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif,

Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Subject: Open Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan to protect interests of our country, Pakistan.

Dear Esteemed Prime Minister of Pakistan,

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students including Pakistanis go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented students and graduates from other countries in USA and if some of those talented people decide to return to their own countries especially Pakistan with a desire to serve their people, CIA determines whether they should be allowed to freely go back and if CIA decides otherwise, they give bribes to agents in our Pakistani secret services and the agencies here retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by some of our own secret services keep the fate of our countries dark forever. Since US intelligence agencies operate freely in cooperation with some Pakistani secret service agencies especially in Lahore city, I will request the Prime Minister to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever. Though staff of American embassy knows how to put up a nice face before our government officials and will surely deny such actions, many Americans do not like the progress of our nations.

Special secret service agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf, to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request the Prime Minister to take action in order to investigate the details of this Pakistani secret service agency that retards talented Pakistanis on orders of CIA with American money in Lahore city. This is done in connivance with some influential people in Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA because of the bribes CIA pays them to retard our people. I would request the Prime Minister to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and make sure such activities never happen in the future. Since administration of Lahore city is involved in these activities because of hefty bribes they receive, the esteemed Prime Minister is requested to investigate who are these black sheep in the administration of Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA to facilitate retarding of a large number of Pakistanis returning from United States and damage the interests of Pakistan. I claim that several government officials in the city administration received millions of dollars each to orchestrate retarding of these talented Pakistanis coming back from United States to serve our country Pakistan.

Please let me state a few facts which are unknown to public in most countries and these facts are classified secrets of US intelligence agencies. CIA uses special technologies to retard humans, and read their thoughts. These technologies were actively developed in cold war, both in USA and USSR and they actively used them against each other. After the end of cold war, USA started using these technologies against other countries which also include Pakistan. Our country Pakistan is one of the active zones where CIA retards people using this technology.

CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert(chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do not hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

Pakistani secret services, who cooperate with CIA, deploy hundreds of agents at different food shops to drug the food where ever the victim could possibly go to take food or drink. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these mind-altering drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food.

It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this had become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. There was also large scale activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014 by Pakistani secret services working under CIA’s command. These dates can also be verified by asking the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) in Lahore city since this was done on a huge scale and most food business owners are familiar that drugs were given to them by agencies and agencies asked food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock between the above mentioned dates.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University which is an American University with a Jewish character. Unfortunately, when I took admission, I was unaware of Jewish character of the university. A Jewish professor noticed my talent for mathematical finance and financial markets and asked CIA to retard me because of his animosity for Muslims. When I became the target of persecution by drugs, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I have also been tortured by police, agencies and Navy in Pakistan several times on behest of CIA in past sixteen years.For those people who doubt it, I would recount my experience with police and Navy in Karachi. I did not want to live with my family in Lahore so I left the city and drove to Karachi by car. Upon arrival in Karachi, my ATM card was disabled. I was stopped and repeatedly harassed by police in Karachi. I was stopped in Clifton by a police car and police officials took me to Clifton police station on 23rd of February 2009. Police checked my car and said two front seat belts of your car carry different manufacturing dates so "your car must be stolen and Police have to verify it" and reported me to their boss.The Police officer asked me to wait in the other room. I waited there for about half an hour and the officer came again and violently slapped me several times. He said, "You are over-educated and you think of yourself as something." I was surprised since I had not told him anything personal at all. I was seriously humiliated but I knew they would beat and lock me if I responded in force. I waited another hour sitting next to locker room of the police station. After some time, Navy officers came in three jeeps to the police station and asked me to accompany them. I was taken to compound of PNS Nigran(Navy) in Karachi where they locked me in the Navy jail. The next morning, I was taken to open compound and I was circled by more than ten people who wanted to give me injections by force. I seriously tried to resist but they continued to ask me to take injections. They were human enough to not beat me for that. They continued to decrease the diameter of circle around me and finally forcefully injected me.

This is particularly easy to do such cruel things to talented Muslims in our country since some countries (including our Pakistan) have gone to the extreme limit to reserve parts of their army(or intelligence units) for such operations by CIA since the money paid for operations and bounty given after the victim is retarded can be extremely high and it becomes a lucrative business for agencies in our poor countries. US government spent more than five hundred million dollars in their effort to retard me since they drugged some entire neighborhoods in the cities of Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and Lahore. We, Pakistanis, usually do not believe in such things since the face Americans present before us is totally different from the way they think of us.

I had earlier tried to approach human rights cell of Lahore High Court. I visited the court on 15th of April 2015 but the staff there had black sheep who were cooperating with the corrupt administration of Lahore city and they did not let me visit any judge. I wanted to see a Judge but the staff repeatedly told me that it would take several weeks before there would be any action on my request and they prevented me from meeting a Judge. There were attempts at obstruction of justice by black sheep staff of Lahore High Court.

I have discussed the problem here: Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Wilmott Forums - http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=94796&STARTPAGE=1

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.
http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com

Here is my company website
http://www.infinitiderivatives.com

Here is my public research page:

Author Page for Ahsan Amin :: SSRN

About My Professional Goals:

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies.Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I would request esteemed Prime Minister to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our Prime Minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

This open letter also appears on internet.

Ahsan Amin

A Patriotic Pakistani, a good human and a proud Muslim.
CEO Infiniti Derivatives Technologies

Phone: 0336-2602125 ; NIC No. 32303-2546364-5

Fax Copies:

1. Cabinet Secretary

2. Addl.Secretary-I

3. Addl.Secretary-II

4. Addl.Secretary-III

5. JS (Cabinet)

6. DG(MW/Awards)

7. SAPM

8. Advisor to PM

9. SAPM

10. SAPM

11. Parliamentary Secy.

In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity.

In my letter to our respected prime minister, I have mentioned some big brands some of whom are never tired of bragging and deceiving public about their purity on TV. I invite them to sue me for defamation to the extent of fifty crores each with the condition if it is proven they in fact drugged their products, they would pay me fifty crores each.

I do not want to start talking about how coffee of a certain brand was drugged.

I have been a fan and supporter of PM Nawaz Sharif since he introduced economic reforms in early nineties which were also copied by Indians. For a few years, our economy expanded with extremely high growth rates. I had barely graduated from high school then but when I look back I can easily make the observation If we had not seen political uncertainty in nineties and we had followed a fast growth trajectory, our country would have been in a totally different shape. I have always thought highly of our PM Nawaz Sharif since his early days and I have enough expectation that if he gets to know my letter, he will make wise decision as a leader of the people.

When I sent the letter to PM Nawaz Sharif, I also wanted to send a fax to CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif but both the fax numbers listed on Punjab Government website had no fax machine to receive the fax. Since I am confident city administration of Lahore is involved in my persecution, I would have truly liked to bring this matter to consideration of CM Shahbaz Sharif. He has truly made Lahore a better city over the years. I do not suppose he would be aware of large scale drugging of Lahore but if he is aware, I would be truly disappointed and would naturally think he must have been truly misguided, misdirected and misinformed by his advisers.

I would also take this opportunity to do good politics and appeal to Imran Khan to look into this matter who I also like for his sincerity for Pakistan. If the city government has been receiving money from United States and retarding Pakistanis in return, naturally this is the worst possible violation of our most basic human rights by the very government we elected to serve us and this is totally inexcusable by any human ethics. If proven, this could be devastating to any government to participate in such nefarious activities against its own citizens. In my letter to PM Nawaz Sharif, I have stated the dates on which Lahore city was drugged. In 2015, at the peak of this activity even many fruit vendors were carrying drugged fruit and water of the city was thoroughly and systematically drugged by completely drugging the underwater reservoirs. This is of course unbelievable to most people but due to the large scale of this activity, it is known to a lot of people who were forced to drug their stocks and hence this can be systematically verified and exposed with the help of ordinary people especially who are supporters of TI. Really if Imran Khan would speak about it, and expose the extremely large level of wrongdoing, it will be his service to our country. And this is the beauty of multi-party politics that no party can continue to make such grave mistakes as the other party capitalizes on the opportunity to bring it down. In good political system,no party is allowed to slack and simultaneously rule the country.

I can help everyone with good motives who wants to know about the extent of large scale drugging of the city. You can email me at anan2999@yahoo.com or call me at 0336-2602125

I totally agree. There is no point in damaging or hurting other countries. I have written about it on various forums including on defence.pk. ISI favored Afghan jihadists for about a decade which was intensely myopic. Now the same army is trying to rout jihadist elements from KPK and elsewhere and we are singing their praises while they are very responsible for the rise of jihadists. It would have been better for everyone including our country if this army acted wisely earlier and gave Afghan people their rights and allowed them to choose their own government.(You can recall that Americans acted in a very similar fashion in Iraq and installed their puppet government (with great euphoric emotions) in Iraq after removing Saddam Hussein and now Iraq is a barren land.) When these badly educated people who in their right mind think they are serving their country, act like heroes, they damage the interests of their very own country. There is a saying,"A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend."

Here are some of my thoughts on related issues.

ahsanamin2999 | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever

Some Thoughts On Pakistan’s Foreign Policy Upon Saudi Prince’s Visit to Lahore | ahsanamin2999

Prosperity of Pakistan, Pakistan-India Relations, and Pakistan Army | ahsanamin2999

There was a civil war there - we shouldn't be scape goated for that it's the afghans' fault. We do assume blame in other areas but not for the fact that they have ethnic squabbles and war-lordism even after the invaders left

Thank you for your comment @Abu Zolfiqar. Army today is very different from army in the past so what I wrote about army in the past is not indicative of how I feel about them today. I think every Pakistani praises army under the wise leadership of General Raheel Sharif.

However, I would like to say that we should have always tried to solve the Afghan problem in the best interests of Afghan people something Pakistan failed to do in the most responsible way. Naturally, we have to say that Afghans have the most to do with their own woes but we could have been far better in helping them tackle the problem.

I do not think army has been actively persecuting Pakistanis returning from abroad for past few years. I think it is more of a problem with irresponsible, arrogant and corrupt people in Lahore city administration who are involved in this. Naturally if PML(N) is ruling the city, it is responsibility of PML to make sure so such thing ever happens in the city. Most of us have a very good image of PML and that is how we would like to think about it in the future but I do think they need to solve such issues forever. IF PML(N) follows the legacy of Musharraf, then what is the difference they are making for Pakistan and its people.

There is a full-proof defence against the dreaded CIA and their neuro-transmitters, dontchaknow...

2404325409_5543da1791.jpg

Oh my ALLAH, i didn't know you have created people like this among us too, i thought all of these people were blessed on india only

While most Pakistanis want peace in Afghanistan, and want our government to go to every limit possible to make peace there a reality, we do not want Uncle Sam using us for his own designs. Americans are a very hypocrite people. Since their childhood,they are taught how to make a solemn face and start speaking (feigning) sense while engaging in back of mind calculations how to deceive the audience. Americans retarded a large number of brilliant, innocent and peace loving Pakistanis returning from United States to Lahore city, so that they(Pakistanis returning from abroad) could not introduce new professions and trades here. While doing this, American cunning continued to give large bribes to people in Lahore city and even money for development of Lahore city to keep people appeased. Motive was the American great design to keep our nations poor and weak forever. Yes, to feign sympathies, they would actually give us a few million dollars for improving livestock productivity and in some other areas.

This is a reality that a large majority of terrorists happen to be Muslims. Due to this reason Muslim nations remain under pressure to somehow present a better image. This weakness is deftly exploited by American cunning to advance their nefarious designs and retard brilliant and talented people who are great humans and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism or hurting anyone ever. And our nations, in their zeal to oblige Americans and under pressure to act to show they are cooperating with anti-terrorist efforts become instruments of American cunning and start retarding our own people. Pity we never understood the psyche of these Leprechauns.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/security-and-stability-remains-a-priority-for-pakistan-and-u-s.423181/#ixzz41XFOCLWk

Well, question remains , how this organized terrorism is still going on. How these thousands of terrorist are still exist in both Pakistan and Afghanistan, there source of funding. How come a mullah Aziz sitting in the middle of Pakistan capital and living untouchable . Roaming in the capital with his own security clan and expensive trucks....

There is a word in Urdu and Punjabi called 'kana'. When two partners commit crime together, there is no question of moral superiority or ethics after that. When senior partner wants to assert some moral superiority, the junior reminds him of his own crimes and evils and the senior criminal starts to understand his limits. When black sheep in Pentagon bribe our corrupt people and give them millions of dollars each to retard our own people, our people know very well the nefarious motives of neocon heroes of Pentagon. Now these neocon heroes lose all authority when they want our people to do something that in fact must be done. Wonder why Pentagon continues to give hundreds of millions to Pakistanis through legal and illegal channels but still cannot assert authority on issues that are very rightful demands of United States. It is up to wisdom of decision making people in United States to set their priorities if terrorism is more important than expressions of neocon hatred that we experience when they retard innocent and peace-loving but talented Muslims here. To me it seems that it is more important for neocons to find expression for their hatred than rightful interests of their own country. But people in United States are free to make their own decisions as they deem fit.

I would recommend shock therapy, but you've already had it...

Yes, I was given electric shocks by a psychiatrist in Rawalpindi for thirty days on insistence of Pervaiz Musharraf who was taking personal interest in the case since he had realized that big fish in Pentagon was after me. My family gave me drugs in my food and I lost consciousness. This was in Kot Addu. I was transported in unconscious state to Rawalpindi. When I woke up in the hospital room in Rawalpinidi, I was on all sort of drugs and was also given electric shocks. I have no memory of interview with that psychiatrist at all before the start of forced treatment. I saw him only more than a week after I was put on drugs and electric shocks. My family told me later that it was necessary since I was not "working hard enough" at that time.

Americans continue to play the drama of their lofty human rights standards (and most of us continue to praise them, of course, an easy way to make dollars). These Leprechauns have no such standards that they trumpet before us and have just one standard which is called gold. Psyche of most humans is that they always like to praise the naked king and the psyche of the naked king is that he continues to bask in the self assumed glory and greatness.

In our society when such evil human rights violations are done by someone who might even have enough power, every human rights activist starts crying foul to score numbers, but when hundreds of millions are distributed by neocons for grave human rights abuses, the very activists stand in the queue to take a part of the big bribe. Some Americans may have enough human dignity, but unfortunately when put to a real test most of them turn out to be nothing more than mere Leprechauns.

Yes, I was given electric shocks by a psychiatrist in Rawalpindi for thirty days on insistence of Pervaiz Musharraf who was taking personal interest in the case since he had realized that big fish in Pentagon was after me. My family gave me drugs in my food and I lost consciousness. This was in Kot Addu. I was transported in unconscious state to Rawalpindi. When I woke up in the hospital room in Rawalpinidi, I was on all sort of drugs and was also given electric shocks. I have no memory of interview with that psychiatrist at all before the start of forced treatment. I saw him only more than a week after I was put on drugs and electric shocks. My family told me later that it was necessary since I was not "working hard enough" at that time.

Americans continue to play the drama of their lofty human rights standards (and most of us continue to praise them, of course, an easy way to make dollars). These Leprechauns have no such standards that they trumpet before us and have just one standard which is called gold. Psyche of most humans is that they always like to praise the naked king and the psyche of the naked king is that he continues to bask in the self assumed glory and greatness.

In our society when such evil human rights violations are done by someone who might even have enough power, every human rights activist starts crying foul to score numbers, but when hundreds of millions are distributed by neocons for grave human rights abuses, the very activists stand in the queue to take a part of the big bribe. Some Americans may have enough human dignity, but unfortunately when put to a real test most of them turn out to be nothing more than mere Leprechauns.

Do you have any friends?

Bro,

You seriously need a grip on life. There are some matters which are beyond the control of an average citizen and even the Pakistani government.

I advice you to:

1. Make some friends
2. Acquire a hobby
3. Reduce the time you spend on the internet and this community
4. Adopt some healthy activities

Seriously.

If you believe that the Americans are watching you, don't think much about it. They are monitoring countless individuals across the world for different reasons.

The last thing you need is that you antagonize someone in power and he (or some organization) comes after you due to your non-stop scare-mongering. It is not healthy.

@LeGenD: I like to speak the truth and I will continue to do that. I have seen a lot of American cronies on this forum feigning as my sympathizers, and trying to give me great sounding advice. But I am not going to rest my case until I get my total freedom and my country Pakistan is free from the reign of terror neocons have imposed on some talented and intelligent people of my country.

I will also like to take this opportunity to tell all those brands like Nestle, Coca cola, Pepsi cola, Gourmet and many more others to stop their drugging practices forever. Really a lot of people in the city know about how brutally the city was drugged on the dates I have mentioned in letter to our prime minister. For the information of Pakistanis, I will like to say that city continues to get drugged by these brands and others off and on and people continue to get retarded forever. These dates are mentioned for record since these dates got noticed by most of the people in the food industry and can be verified if you are ready to interview your close friends in the food industry area. If these brands continue to become instruments of corrupt people in power and if they continue such practices, they should be ready for a huge list of public law suits totaling many billions of rupees and long lasting damage to their reputation. Once the mass drugging is proved, these brands will continue to show people worthless reports from CIA labs telling everyone that these drugs are harmless for general public while everybody who got sick in those dates will claim to be a victim and demand money.

Last edited:
America is the only country that continues to use neuro-electromagnetic weapons on civilians on a very large scale. When they use these weapons on foreigners, the meanings are that they(Americans) have turned into losers(or loooosahs if you want me to use American slang) unable to resist the emotions of envy, malice, spite and hatred due to the good qualities of the foreign target that most of these losers unfortunately do not have. Americans are not a nation that ever shies away from using the strict and iron hand of law(even in foreign countries) against people who have malevolent intentions against them or want to do some harm. But unfortunately law cannot be used against good-natured people who really do not have any remote intentions ever to hurt anyone. So when emotions of envy, hatred, spite and malice take control of these people against such good-natured foreigners, these losers start venting their emotions by using NEM weapons against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom