What's new

Lucky I wasn't raped and murdered: Read Haryana IAS officer's daughter's harrowing tale

Yeah because this sh!tbag @Guynextdoor2 said crap about my country in the post I quoted.

So I am not going anywhere till I am done with this piece of sh!t. Don't accuse me. Your compatriot asked for it.

You mean here???

255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
fly-swatter.jpg

He's probably from BJP's internet team sent to give a spin on all negative BJP news.

Stop attempting your pathetic anti Hindu and anti BJP propaganda in this case.

Not every misogynist you find in PDF is an "internet team of BJP".

By that logic you must be from the CONgress "internet team" trying to give a negative spin on any news that has any link with the BJP.

By that logic you must be from the CONgress "internet team" trying to give a negative spin on any news that has any link with the BJP.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ng-fake-rape-charges/articleshow/58664100.cms

Tell me this case is fake you maggot..

This too

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-rape-case/story-QplqWRNlJLUVwTRjmJ4QsK.html

or This two you maggot

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-rape-cases/story-0F9pvYD8eWVqDU8Yg3KvtJ.html

http://www.firstpost.com/living/fal...hat-can-be-explained-in-our-laws-3277808.html

I want to know how your & your sister mother would feel if your father is charged with raping minor falsely you filthy maggot..

and you think a normal person will just wake up one day and say 'oh she is characterless' because of his concern for the charater of the person. I can assure you that casual expressions of misogyny are not common. A guy who jumps into a topic with this OBVIOUS defence IS a part of an agenda. This guy is not doing it out of his will. And no- BJP doesn't represent hindus. And no- BJP IS NOT owning up to a problem, and is DEFINITELY trying to defend the culprit. IS DEFINITELY trying to do victim shaming (why was she out so late)And an internet plant to lanch an attack on their decided line of approach has the highest possibility.

which of you mother/sister did fake cases? You sound very well versed with these things.

Pulling up random cases does not negate THIS case.

Next you will be pulling up cases of all those who has been wrongly accused of murder to prove that there is no Murder in India :lol:

Such "logic" is suitable only for Morons.

and you think a normal person will just wake up one day and say 'oh she is characterless' because of his concern for the charater of the person. I can assure you that casual expressions of misogyny are not common. A guy who jumps into a topic with this OBVIOUS defence IS a part of an agenda. This guy is not doing it out of his will. And no- BJP doesn't represent hindus. And no- BJP IS NOT owning up to a problem, and is DEFINITELY trying to defend the culprit. IS DEFINITELY trying to do victim shaming (why was she out so late)And an internet plant to lanch an attack on their decided line of approach has the highest possibility.
upload_2017-8-7_16-15-3.png

Most people tend to see "conspiracy" because there is a conspiracy.

NDTV and Anti BJP Media IS trying to use this case to bring down the BJP.

But that does not mean there is no TRUTH in this case.

There was an attempt at Victim shaming by the BJP local heads but it backfired badly and I am pretty sure the Top BJP leaders are going to take a serious view of this. Such crude unsophisticated defence of a wrong doing belongs to the 80's and not the new age digital and social media aware India.

Most people are just to scared to admit the truth. Their fear makes them hypocrites. This is just human nature. People of weak character that exist in all parties and all religion.

Most people tend to see "conspiracy" because there is a conspiracy.

NDTV and Anti BJP Media IS trying to use this case to bring down the BJP.

But that does not mean there is no TRUTH in this case.

There was an attempt at Victim shaming by the BJP local heads but it backfired badly and I am pretty sure the Top BJP leaders are going to take a serious view of this. Such crude unsophisticated defence of a wrong doing belongs to the 80's and not the new age digital and social media aware India.

Most people are just to scared to admit the truth. Their fear makes them hypocrites. This is just human nature. People of weak character that exist in all parties and all religion.

No top BJP person is gonna do a DAMN THING about this. What world are you living in man? It was not 'some BJP leaders' trying to victim shame. It was THE BJP EXPLICITLY DECIDING TO save the culprit as a part of a co-ordinated strategy. EVen in the case of the troll in te thread:

- Does he know the culprit- no
-Does he know the BJP chief? No

Yet he is ready to jump in and give a complete character certificate to the culprit...you think he's doing that because his heart says so?

This is what we women get from this world of men .
Pathetic , there's no shame left anymore in humans today .

No top BJP person is gonna do a DAMN THING about this. What world are you living in man? It was not 'some BJP leaders' trying to victim shame. It was THE BJP EXPLICITLY DECIDING TO save the culprit as a part of a co-ordinated strategy. EVen in the case of the troll in te thread:

- Does he know the culprit- no
-Does he know the BJP chief? No

Yet he is ready to jump in and give a complete character certificate to the culprit...you think he's doing that because his heart says so?

LOL..... you are free to SPIN any amount of Conspiracy theory to suite your political agenda. :lol:

Its true that the local BJP leadership did not come out in support of the girl. The BJP state vice president also tried Victim shaming but had to back down after media pressure with eggs on his face.

But its also true that the BJP leadership of Haryana and Delhi did not prevent the girl from filing the FIR. DESPITE the accused being the son of the BJP state president.

So far there has been no evidence of BJP supporting the criminal.

Also the father cannot be held responsible for his son's crime. At worst, you can call him a bad father. Not a criminal.

Indian men seriously don't have class, they are stalking her lolss
20140211_MOH-SA-Li_Varnika-Kundu-01.jpg

Shame on you .
Men like you should be kept In caves . You seriously have no regard or empathy for anyone's suffering .
The rapists don't care how you look like , they're only after your body and for this they make you suffer and torture you . You're not different than those animals , who makes fun of the victim .

Have some humanity and respect for women .

Shame on you .
Men like you should be kept In caves . You seriously have no regard or empathy for anyone's suffering .
The rapists don't care how you look like , they're only after your body and for this they make you suffer and torture you . You're not different than those animals , who makes fun of the victim .

Have some humanity and respect for women .
I was thinking only attractive women respective to their race and culture stalked and raped.

So I was wrong because I am is of the opinion that attraction may have reason behind stalking and rape.

Back
Top Bottom