What's new

Lt General (Retd.) Shoaib Amjad is Arrested Today

Bingo...... I was thinking the same thing.

Pakistanis have now been conditioned to think that Saying/Talking things against the wishes of power centers is biggest crime.

Everything else is forgivable, for example Bajwa and Faiz meeting Husain Haqqani in UAE and paying him to lobby against Pakistan.
Lol who is that 'reliable source' that says bajwa and faiz met Hussain haqqani?
This was a govt. probe. . Regardless the general will be back soon and will explain .

Last edited:
Aha, so now you admit that you are posting under a new ID.
This is what I meant when I said, don't hide your ASLYAT.
Now that you have revealed that you have a three year old grudge against me, regarding a shaheed pilot so how does this nonsense about General Shoaib relates to me. You sit on your computer with your keyboard almost up in smoke and then direct it towards me to somehow redeem yourself of the three year old heart burn.
Well let me disappoint you with some reality... I have been a bloody civilian since I left Pakistan as a 12 year old.
And I can't recall any members of my family serving in Pak armed forces.
My forte has been the air force, maybe as a school kid in UK, I briefly joined the RAF cadets. So sitting in some US state, don't assume things.
I have returned after 2 whole years bro.

I don't have a grudge against you because of a shaheed. It's your own fouji boot damagh. That is at fault.

Laga reh bhai. Tera manjan ab nai bikta.

Unfortunately they have set a precedence earlier he was called by FIA and now arrested by Islamabad Police. This will not end here and will haunt in future cause things will settle down in coming months but precedence will stay.

Quite sad to see what they’re doing to a 70 year old.

Fear Allah’s wrath.

Yes. Just wait.
Actually pti will win next elections.
This is not a prediction it's written on the wall.
The funny part is the folks here saying bajwas baqiat being unable to stop it..well.. they can if they really want to by all the illegal means.. but they wouldn't...

My opinion is, elections wont be held for atleast another year.

What happens to Immi during the time is anyone’s guess.

Can be wrong here.

Back
Top Bottom