What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

یار اتنا بڑا سارا اگری کرنے سے پہلے یہ تو پوچھ لیتے کہ پاکستان میں زیادہ تر ووٹر کہاں تک تعلیم یافتہ ہیں اور کیا وہ پارٹی کا منشور پڑھ اور سمجھ کر ووٹ دیتے ہیں؟

Jo baat hai.

Wase bhi Kuch ke kisi or ballet main jate vote liken Allah ke Bari mehrbani se nikalte kisi or se

How am I responsible when government has the responsibility to provide education to ordinary people who elect their masters? It is a vicious circle my friend. If governments start providing education, people will start to understand their policies, and hence will not vote them..
Most of the educated ones are Pro-military right-wing hawks demanding a nuclear war with India. It is well-known how sensible these people are. Education and awareness are different things.

And education will come if we vote for those who bring education to our kids. Our nation does not like education, they are happy with metro trains and CPEC. And that is what we are going to get.

Go to any University/college and see how much interested our youth is in education. They are just lazy, dumb plagiarists and cheats.

He will vote in himself. How? You know better.
Sir, I know what you are referring to.........Dhandhli

But dhandhli will not work if we overwhelmingly decide to reject him. On the other hand, we have not pressured him for electoral reforms to prevent dhandhli altogether.

Public pressure does work if we decide to apply it.

Jo baat hai.

Wase bhi Kuch ke kisi or ballet main jate vote liken Allah ke Bari mehrbani se nikalte kisi or se

میرے سگے بھائی کے ساتھ ہوا- دوپہر دو بجے ووٹ دینے گیا بیچارہ، وہاں پتہ چلا کہ اس کا شناختی کارڈ نمبر تو پہلے ہی "ٹک" ہوچکا تھا- معلوم کیا تو "انہوں" نے بتایا کے انھیں معلوم تھا کے میرا بھائی کس کو ووٹ ڈالے گا، تو انہوں نے میرے بھی کی مدد کرنے کی خاطر یہ ذمےداری خود ہی ادا کردی- کیا ہی کہنے پاکستانی ڈیموکریسی کے-

ایک کام ضرور کیا انہوں نے، بھائی کے انگوٹھے پر کالی سیاہی سے نشان ضرور لگایا- بھائی نے بھی ان کا بے حد شکریہ ادا کیا اور گھر آگیا

But being a citizen of "democrazitic" country, I have a right to criticize the decision of my country's PM. Do you have any problem with this?
Absolutely no problem. Right to criticise is fundamental to democracy.

However, the Corps Commanders should not have this luxury. It's only for civilians.

Sir, I know what you are referring to.........Dhandhli

But dhandhli will not work if we overwhelmingly decide to reject him. On the other hand, we have not pressured him for electoral reforms to prevent dhandhli altogether.

Public pressure does work if we decide to apply it.

Ma'am*

Rejection? First thing this nation needs is eduction and then they will be rejected. But they are keeping people away from eduction. Eduction means awareness and awareness means ability of making sensible decisions for the country.

If they will not provide eduction, how on this planet, they can be rejected?
People from remote areas don't even know what the hell corruption or rigging is.

They vote him based on his speeches before the election. And they vote thinking, the price of bread will be reduced. For them, winning bread is the main purpose of life.

We won't see progression in rural areas, unless, the awareness and eduction is given to them.

We (you and me included) are responsible for democrazy. A system of governance is a reflection of a nations collective mindset.

No government servant is going to change the system. It's our damn job and we are not doing it.
A classic chicken and egg problem in case of Pakistan. The current mess, be it political or security, has been created by a single institution and eventually people look towards them to clear it as last resort. Ganja is the product of GHQ and has been protected by same GHQ till now one way or another. They only tamper him when he tries to go rogue. At some point, politicians have also found a weak point of GHQ i.e. International Establishment/Countries who eventually feed Pakistan. The result is N.R.O which is effective since 2008.

COAS Raheel Sharif Poster.jpg

میرے سگے بھائی کے ساتھ ہوا- دوپہر دو بجے ووٹ دینے گیا بیچارہ، وہاں پتہ چلا کہ اس کا شناختی کارڈ نمبر تو پہلے ہی "ٹک" ہوچکا تھا- معلوم کیا تو "انہوں" نے بتایا کے انھیں معلوم تھا کے میرا بھائی کس کو ووٹ ڈالے گا، تو انہوں نے میرے بھی کی مدد کرنے کی خاطر یہ ذمےداری خود ہی ادا کردی- کیا ہی کہنے پاکستانی ڈیموکریسی کے-

ایک کام ضرور کیا انہوں نے، بھائی کے انگوٹھے پر کالی سیاہی سے نشان ضرور لگایا- بھائی نے بھی ان کا بے حد شکریہ ادا کیا اور گھر آگیا

Jiyeeeeeeeeee jamhoooriyaaaattttttt.

Only if I could ask PM to answer just few of my questions. :/

I have a question does he have anything to do with marzi community?

Back
Top Bottom