What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

I am not lying about Islam I read about Islam and Islamic history ond daily bases. Non Muslims didn't served in Muslim Army. For sometime during pact of Madinah Muslims and Jews made an alliance that they would together defend Madinah but after Jews betrayed since than no non Muslim was allowed to serve in Army and during time of 4 Caliphs Jizya was taken from non Muslims in return they didn't served in Armed Forces and Muslims protected them and there places of worship and gave them other basic facilities.
You read nothing, you only write... bla bla bla

I was critical of Gen Raheel Sharif for his few actions, in his last few months... But now it seems like tht even I will be missing him badly in the near future :(
Sorry to say but you love personality . we should believe in instititiins to make them strong . thats a way to promote good tradition

And create good example for next generTion .

:( :(

I was critical of Gen Raheel Sharif for his few actions, in his last few months... But now it seems like tht even I will be missing him badly in the near future :(

:( :(

صرف ہم ہی نہیں، لگتا ایسا ہے کہ جنرل راحیل شریف بھی اپنے آپ کو مس کرینگے

A new era has started.. Now CCs will not openly criticize government in their meetings. Everyone will want to be favorite of the sitting PM so that his chances of becoming COAS remain alive.
And that is how it should be. Have you ever seen an American General ever dare to say anything against the POTUS? Government servants cannot dictate or criticise the Chief Executive of the country.

Only civilians have the right to criticise the government as it is a fundamental democratic principle. Army officers should not have this luxury. It's only people like me and you who hold the right to criticise and to vote.

If these Corps Commanders have any problem with the PM, they can resign and then abuse the PM in public to what ever extent they want.

صرف ہم ہی نہیں، لگتا ایسا ہے کہ جنرل راحیل شریف بھی اپنے آپ کو مس کرینگے
Yar kia ho gaya ha . sari zindagi raheel shareef k sahare nahn guzarni . raheel shareef ka jo kam tha unhon ne kia . new army chief ko respinsibility lene tu do phr kuch keh bhi lena. hum personality k pichy bhagty hain idarun ko strong nahn karty . isi ki waja se hum maar kha rahy hain.

And that is how it should be. Have you ever seen an American General ever dare to say anything against the POTUS? Government servants cannot dictate or criticise the Chief Executive of the country.

Only civilians have the right to criticise the government as it is a fundamental democratic principle. Army officers should not have this luxury. It's only people like me and you who hold the right to criticise and to vote.

If these Corps Commanders have any problem with the PM, they can resign and then abuse the PM in public to what ever extent they want.

Please don't compare them with us..

Has ever our PM showed his identity card to an ordinary security guard to enter in a school?

In which wars did the 4 rightly guided caliphs recruite non-Muslims? Can you name the wars, and any notable non-Muslims? Any reference from the books, that are commonly accepted by all 4 fiqh of Islam, will be highly appreciated.
Do you know all of the wars, which 4 caliphs been through?
Can you name any notable Muslim from those wars?
Did you ever ask book reference from defence.fake.pk?

Why whats wrong with being a lowly corporal?
Are we not human?
Have we not served our country with valor, pride and distinction?

Their is nothing wrong in which post you were serving your country. You and your colleague (Army personal) guarded our country with honesty and for that i salute you brother

Yar kia ho gaya ha . sari zindagi raheel shareef k sahare nahn guzarni . raheel shareef ka jo kam tha unhon ne kia . new army chief ko respinsibility lene tu do phr kuch keh bhi lena. hum personality k pichy bhagty hain idarun ko strong nahn karty . isi ki waja se hum maar kha rahy hain.

یار میں تو لوگوں کا موڈ ٹھیک کرنے کے لئے مذاق کر رہا تھا، آپ دل پہ ہی لے گئے

یار میں تو لوگوں کا موڈ ٹھیک کرنے کے لئے مذاق کر رہا تھا، آپ دل پہ ہی لے گئے
Yar log jaisi baten kar rahy hain sun k buhat takleef hoti ha. soorrry bro . hope you didnt mind :-(.

Back
Top Bottom