What's new

Lt. Gen. Dalbir Singh Suhag likely to take over as new Army Chief

-sigh- another infantry officer, when are we going to see an airborne or SF as COAS?
I prefer one from Armour :) ... Most of the army men in my family belonged to the armoured corps..... Armoured regiments of both countries are legendary

I dont understand why have a thread when no one is allowed to question and have sarcasm...@Abingdonboy ..You may like your population ignorant but surprisingly being from UK you werent thought to question

Can people not quote if they dont wish to reply...
confused.jpg

And Brits cannot get new ones as Nepal has imposed a ban on sending men to other countries but since there is an open border b/w India and Nepal India can still recruit Gurkha's
Nepal was contemplating such a move, but I doubt it has been implemented. And if it has, then India won't be able to hire them either, since they would be breaking their country's law.

I dont understand why have a thread when no one is allowed to question and have sarcasm...@Abingdonboy ..You may like your population ignorant but surprisingly being from UK you werent thought to question

Control Talonji Control.............itna gussa kyo?? :D

Control Talonji Control.............itna gussa kyo?? :D
Annoyed...ask nicely you get told off with rubbish sarcasm...

Deduce something from your own limited knowledge... you get mental kids chasing you all over the forum in every thread

So what is one supposed to do to increase their knowledge? Not come to a forum where sarray way bachay bhathay hotay hain?

I dont understand why have a thread when no one is allowed to question and are replied with sarcasm...@Abingdonboy ..You may like your population ignorant but surprisingly being from UK you werent thought to question

Can people not quote if they dont wish to reply...

Good you knew that...Had I known would I waste my time asking?! that too with an explanation
would you follow the same logic ?

would you follow the same logic ?
I do explain infact I am prob the only one on this forum who gives references after my explanation! At least I dont label a whole regiment, nation or whatever based on 1 poster's reply!

Err can a foreigner serve in other depts?! Coz I think this is the case with every army?! Right?!
Nope, to serve in any branch in the Indian Mil you have to be Indian born. The Gurkhas are an exception to that but even these numbers are being reduced...

Annoyed...ask nicely you get told off with rubbish sarcasm...

Deduce something from your own limited knowledge... you get mental kids chasing you all over the forum in every thread

So what is one supposed to do to increase their knowledge? Not come to a forum where sarray way bachay bhathay hotay hain?

I can understand, but your question din't made sense :D

Gurkha regiment is operated both by Indian army & British Army, it is acc. to the deal done b/w British India & Nepal. So Gurkhas under Britain are under the crown not Indian Gurkhas.

I can understand, but your question din't made sense :D

Gurkha regiment is operated both by Indian army & British Army, it is acc. to the deal done b/w British India & Nepal. So Gurkhas under Britain are under the crown not Indian Gurkhas.
For starters I already mentioned in my post I only know the British Gorkhans and I said in another post....I only know about them coz of an article about the British paying them

I see...Coz the Gorkha regiment I read about was in British newspapers about them being underpaid by the British so only associated them with British...
@janon @arp2041

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom