What's new

Lt-Gen Alam Khattak appointed defence secretary

PA should bring up & appoint Phatan Generals & give them key positions because by appointing only Punjabis or mainly Punjabis in higher posts or key positions people of Pakistan are calling PA Punjabi Army, which is very dangerous & we can see this in on going operation Zarb E Azab.
Generals are appointed based on merit not ethnicity
Pakistan Army is incredibly professional only indians and their stooges would say it's a "punjabi army"

Good guy. Managed many serious operations inside Baluchistan and even bordering KPK. Secured NATO supply lines and other serious issues regarding safety of the supply lines, put in security plans to secure installations due to threats, wrote FC code of conduct in certain COIN operations, enjoys a very good relationship with Gen. Raheel and has strong respect for the system and the ruling party. I can't give you his address and cell number. That's TMI :enjoy: joking!!

@Zarvan hello buddy, where have you been?

The reason why I raised this point is because many people other than Punjab province are calling PA Punjabi Army, which I am pretty sure you are aware of. So by making Phatans Chief or Joint Chief tension can cool down.

May be the SAME "people" should see the "Punjabi Army" takes bullets in KPK, Baluchistan, Sindh and everywhere else. They don't shy away because they have to leave Punjab.

So IMHO, cut this ethnic drama out please. It'll ruin your country's bright future. One of the reasons I've lost all respect for IK is because he started this. And now the Army had to call him yesterday and tell him to follow the system, and no election will be held per his wishes. People like this, can take down the entire nation. Let the one's working, deliver their goods and then judge them and hold them accountable. The way it should be!!

And now the Army had to call him yesterday and tell him to follow the system, and no election will be held per his wishes. People like this, can take down the entire nation. Let the one's working, deliver their goods and then judge them and hold them accountable. The way it should be!!

What??? What are u talking about?

I know its abt Imran khan.. But i am asking u ..tht u said Army called IK yesterday and told him to follow the system .. When did tht happen?

Enough has been written about it Ms. Farah. I'll let the rest come out on its scheduled time :enjoy:

Continue to follow the media and see how IK "deflates" :cheers:

Enough has been written about it Ms. Farah. I'll let the rest come out on its scheduled time :enjoy:

Continue to follow the media and see how IK "deflates" :cheers:

Dont try to be Mushadiullah Khan. I hope you do know what happened to him in the end ? He was booted out and not a single word we heard from him since last two months

May be the SAME "people" should see the "Punjabi Army" takes bullets in KPK, Baluchistan, Sindh and everywhere else. They don't shy away because they have to leave Punjab.

They take bullets due to the terrorist groups they nurtured in the past and due to the hatred they sowed in the minds of other ethnic groups.

Even after losing half the country in 1971, the Punjabi establishment and their fan club have the nerve to take the moral high ground.

Dont try to be Mushadiullah Khan. I hope you do know what happened to him in the end ? He was booted out and not a single word we heard from him since last two months

I don't know who this Khan guy is....? care to elaborate more? And I am not trying to be anyone. I just shared the little I knew about something...

They take bullets due to the terrorist groups they nurtured in the past and due to the hatred they sowed in the minds of other ethnic groups.

Even after losing half the country in 1971, the Punjabi establishment and their fan club have the nerve to take the moral high ground.

We weren't talking about the Punjabi establishment......we were talking about the Pak Army soldiers from Punjab. Care to either explain WTH are you talking about? You just put thousands of people's blood they gave away for their country away for sale. You should be shameful.

Even we, in the US, respect and admire Pakistan's commitment as she's lost over 45,000 soldiers. Majority of which, were unfortunately from Punjab.

Posts like yours are the SOLE reason why the Army had to get into the politics yet one more time to tell IK to STFU and follow the system, instead of flaming ethnic and other divides and adding tension and intensity among the nation. Sad to see this behavior!!!

Also, let's not forget, IK was IN with Talibans, to a degree where he blocked the NATO supply lines for days without having ANY government level authority to make a crappy policy. The guy's a violent lunatic from day 1, and this blocking of supply lines for NATO, to show his allegiance with terrorists is a fact. The remainder is all gossip. So I'll take a fact over 1000 gossip filled stories, any day!!! and twice on Saturday and Sunday.

Generals are appointed based on merit not ethnicity
Pakistan Army is incredibly professional only indians and their stooges would say it's a "punjabi army"
I can personally vouch for that. Despite being from Karachi I never faced any issues. My promotions as a matter of fact were usually ahead of time;)

Aren't you an MQM apologist? we can understand your pain quite intimately

PA should bring up & appoint Phatan Generals & give them key positions because by appointing only Punjabis or mainly Punjabis in higher posts or key positions people of Pakistan are calling PA Punjabi Army, which is very dangerous & we can see this in on going operation Zarb E Azab.

I don't know who this Khan guy is....? care to elaborate more? And I am not trying to be anyone. I just shared the little I knew about something...

We weren't talking about the Punjabi establishment......we were talking about the Pak Army soldiers from Punjab. Care to either explain WTH are you talking about? You just put thousands of people's blood they gave away for their country away for sale. You should be shameful.

Even we, in the US, respect and admire Pakistan's commitment as she's lost over 45,000 soldiers. Majority of which, were unfortunately from Punjab.

Posts like yours are the SOLE reason why the Army had to get into the politics yet one more time to tell IK to STFU and follow the system, instead of flaming ethnic and other divides and adding tension and intensity among the nation. Sad to see this behavior!!!

Also, let's not forget, IK was IN with Talibans, to a degree where he blocked the NATO supply lines for days without having ANY government level authority to make a crappy policy. The guy's a violent lunatic from day 1, and this blocking of supply lines for NATO, to show his allegiance with terrorists is a fact. The remainder is all gossip. So I'll take a fact over 1000 gossip filled stories, any day!!! and twice on Saturday and Sunday.

Pakistan minister resigns over ISI claims in BBC interview - BBC News

His son is a freind of mine.He is a very simple officer from the khattak tribe in the north west.Very traditional pathans.

Are you serious or what many many times Army Chief post has been held by Pathans even right now there are many Lt Generals who are pathan after Pujabis its Pathans who are found in biggest numbers in our Armed Forces
Ayub was a Pathan. Musa was a Hazra. Yahya was a Qizilbash. Not sure about Gul Hassan. But Tikka was the first full blooded Punjabi Chief. Chiefs are selected by state chief executives. Obviously the PM/President would be looking for a general he can work with.

CongratsLieutenant-General retired Mohammad Alam Khattak for becoming the defence secretary,

Back
Top Bottom