What's new

Love thy neighbour: Indian, Pakistani

Mutual interest is over played. The American and British elite will never break their alliance no matter what their personal interests maybe or however financially beneficial it maybe because they are the same race and same religion. Same language. SAME PEOPLE. Race and religion are a very powerful binding force. In case of national survival mutual interest can suffice. Pakistan and Chinese alliance a case in point. Racially speaking, Pakistan has most in common with SE Iranians and Rural Turks. Biggest difference is language. With india we have nothing in common be it race, religion, culture, heritage, looks, genetics, shared interests or most of our languages.

What a stupid video who ever made it.
Indians are not like pakistanis and vice versa.
I take offence if someone calls me like pakistani.

Excellent post. 1st indian I have ever rated. Very truthful.

While i appreciate you intention @ito I am afraid i cannot believe in all this anymore. Not with how things have progressed in last few months.

As if last few decades were any different.

They were, may be not things wise but attitude wise they were a bit different.

They were not in terms of the way things were, and that's why the need for a change of attitude was felt, the old attitude didn't provide any meaningful result. The new attitude may or may not bring any positive outcome for us, but we know that the old one didn't.

Well if indians want peace....they have to kill murdoodi or he will kill all indians who talk about peace. How would you survive in india if you talk about peace today while Karan Thapar has been labelled traitor for just praising Sartaj Aziz

...............................................................................................................
55e261a5e8c29.jpg

nice Propaganda.. now come to reality :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom