What's new

Love thy neighbour: Indian, Pakistani

Yes...I am generalizing...that is what my experience when Indians and Pakistanis meet in London or NY. Yes, there are many cases where the better of nationalism has got the worst of Indians and Pakistanis and they start fighting.

Agreed, Pakistanis & Indians live surprisingly peaceful and very friendly but out of Pakistan & India. Real thing would happen if the same gestures are seen within India & Pakistan. :cheers:

Yes...I am generalizing...that is what my experience when Indians and Pakistanis meet in London or NY. Yes, there are many cases where the better of nationalism has got the worst of Indians and Pakistanis and they start fighting.

Agreed, Pakistanis & Indians live surprisingly peaceful and very friendly but out of Pakistan & India. Real thing would happen if the same gestures are seen within India & Pakistan. :cheers:

Aman ka drama

we didn't break away from them they did.

this is bcz religion which play an important role in countries culture..........

From a Pakistani POV the only neighbour of our we should love and make love to are the Iranians. One of the most beautiful races on earth. Unlike on our eastern side, the complete opposite.

denial of cultures and differences is not a way forward. I feel more comfortable with urban educated anyone !

I too want Pakistan to have better relatiins with India but the issue of Kashmir must be accepted. as the core issue in talks

Pakistan was created so that muslims can lead their life without any oppression from hindus.we know what would happen to muslim who wants to eat meat
Ohh man.. so many stereotypes in your head

try telling that to an Arab. Tell him you are the same people. :P

No Pakistani has ever claimed they are an Arab or from the same race as them. However Pakistani males and females physically resemble Arabs much more than we do indians. Also we are of the same religion so that is a powerful connection as Islam is very important to most Pakistanis and Arabs.

No Pakistani has ever claimed they are an Arab or from the same race as them. However Pakistani males and females physically resemble Arabs much more than we do indians. Also we are of the same religion so that is a powerful connection as Islam is very important to most Pakistanis and Arabs.
Why are you not a same country then ?

Why are you not a same country then ?

The same reason why Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and Italy are not the same country. Same in most things but different language and small cultural differences. Also nationalism.

The same reason why Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and Italy are not the same country. Same in most things but different language and small cultural differences. Also nationalism.
Exactly. Hence religion cannot be the right basis of nationalism. Linguistic or cultural similarity can probably be. There is a bigger set to this, which is mutual interest.

Back
Top Bottom