What's new

Lost tales of Pakistan's 10 game-changing songs - Part 1

Here are few more

this one is one of my favorite
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
All time ever green

Last edited:
I have seen some videos long before that some pakistani kids don't know pakistani song in pakistan when they ask to sing a song.I don't blame them and most of your mehndi dance,cultural events,stage shows perform 90% indian songs, ask yourself why !

By the way indian songs not limited to bollywood songs but much beyond that infact many tamil songs are much popular than many popular bollywood songs.

This a tamil movie of rajani and song very famous in Japanese audience.Music does not have any boundaries

@ghazaliy2k

Last edited:
I have seen some videos long before that some pakistani kids don't know pakistani song in pakistan when they ask to sing a song.I don't blame them and most of your mehndi dance,cultural events,stage shows perform 90% indian songs, ask yourself why !

By the way indian songs not limited to bollywood songs but much beyond that infact many tamil songs are much popular than many popular bollywood songs.

This a tamil movie of rajani and song very famous in Japanese audience.Music does not have any boundaries

@ghazaliy2k
Mate you don't know any shit about Pakistan and Pakistani music and just talk shit. First learn to respect talent and then we talk

Mate you don't know any shit about Pakistan and Pakistani music and just talk shit. First learn to respect talent and then we talk

Mate i like only this pakistani song that is this one

Some of most popular songs among south indians other than bollywood

and much more, i don't add further as this thread regarding pakistan song

Who is the best male and female singer of pakistan at present ?

Back
Top Bottom