What's new

Lord Ram an imaginary character: Karunanidhi

Muslims have not claimed the god ever walked on Earth. So no talk about him being found in archaeological finds. Yes Muhammad came with the message that he exists and that message has ample proof...

The message of one man? But i beg you not to go into that. I don't want to discuss islam...it is a very touchy subject.

There shows your little understanding of the Abrahamic faiths. Anyway Jesus's story is not about Noah's Arc (who preceeds Abraham). However evidence exists in the way Jesus was crucified, the references to Herod, the Roman Empire...

I know that. However the story is a very important one in christianity. Do you think it was possible for one man to gather all the species found on planet earth into one boat? NOT!!

There might be some flimsy evidence and lots of hypotheses, but no scientific consensus has ever been reached.

Correct, but they do base their archaeological expeditions to TEST the old testament. The old testament has been flimsy on the details but has accurate descriptions on the EXISTENCE of people like King David, the city of Sodom, Jerusalem, Emperor Hezeckiah, the Egyptian Pharoahs, Moses.

Of course. Even Ramayan has accurate geographical descriptions, description of ongoing traditions and customs. The question only boils down to "which book has more proof". Perhaps the old testament. Still, in the end, they both remain either fairy tales or highly exaggerated and altered descriptions of certain events.

About your earlier talk of Noah's ark... Well the boat may not have been every found but there WAS a great flood, proved by science. When the 2nd Ice age ended, a lot of ice was melted away what do you think that must've done to the coastal areas?

Yeah...and Noah got all the species on earth into one boat. Really.

The gods that have walked on Earth, at least some of their incidents should be verified? Is any bit of the Mahabharat verifiable?

Its not. Neither am I claiming that it is. You still haven't understood my point. You are getting all defensive about your religion. This is why I am against discussing it in the first place.

Faith comes with the unseen, you are talking about a living god, his birth, his temple, where are they?

"His temple"? Sheesh..noone claims that Ram himself built the temple. Ram is believed to have been born in ayodhya, that is all, and a temple was built at that spot.

Without proof they can claim anything and demolish an old mosque?

Woah..the proof is there...the ASI did excavate the place and find the remains of a hindu temple.
But then if we start going back in history, its a neverending maze of destruction and murder.
Where will it end? I'm sure the ASI will find the remains of some other structure under the temple as well, and the remains of some other massacred civilization under that...who's gonna take revenge for all those incidents?
Its gotta stop at some point.

And lose votes?

Exactly. They can't afford to lose votes. These are the realities of a democracy.

Neither violates India's constitution which says they are Secular.

and who is talking about indian constitution? and who is talking about his right to say such a thing?

I was talking about the value you can attach to his statements in view of his and his party's stand, with also the side note that the whole of the setu samudram project is meant to give his party the benefit.

DMK is ruling tamilnadu and it is the state which will have benefit from the project.

and who is talking about indian constitution? and who is talking about his right to say such a thing?

I was talking about the value you can attach to his statements in view of his and his party's stand, with also the side note that the whole of the setu samudram project is meant to give his party the benefit.

DMK is ruling tamilnadu and it is the state which will have benefit from the project.

Another point....people in the south generally don't worship Lord Ram...so most of them don't really give a damn what Karunanidhi has to say about him.

Another point....people in the south generally don't worship Lord Ram...so most of them don't really give a damn what Karunanidhi has to say about him.

Dont even think of giving this IDIOTIC/falsified/ AIT propaganda statement. Check the name of the town from where Kalam comes from. I am from south, so please spare me the bullsh*t

That people in west bengal primarily worship Durga doesnt mean they dont worship Ram/krishna.

Dont even think of giving this IDIOTIC/falsified/ AIT propaganda statement. Check the name of the town from where Kalam comes from. I am from south, so please spare me the bullsh*t

Kalam? Did I mention Kalam?
What is AIT?

Sheesh chill dude...from what I know most people who worship lord ram on a daily basis are from North India. (by north I mean UP/MP side)

The people of Bengal worship Durga. They won't go up in flames..and from what I can see...are not going up in flames about the ram issue.
I mean comeon...they've rejected BJP for the last 20 years. What more do you want?

APJ Abdul Kalam - hometown - RAMeshwaram

Aryan Invasion Theory
Sheesh chill dude...from what I know most people who worship lord ram on a daily basis are from North India.
Get out of the propoganda by the communist education since the 70's and dont speak this cr*p

APJ Abdul Kalam - hometown - RAMeshwaram

Aryan Invasion Theory

Get out of the propoganda by the communist education since the 70's and dont speak this cr*p

So what is your point? How do you think Karunanidhi got elected if the people under him are so touchy about the Ram issue?

What about the aryan invasion theory?

The people of Bengal worship Durga. They won't go up in flames..and from what I can see...are not going up in flames about the ram issue.
I mean comeon...they've rejected BJP for the last 20 years. What more do you want?
That doesnt mean they dont worship Ram is the point you are not getting and who the hell told you worshipping Ram is equating support to BJP?

You need a grounds up political workers to get votes and which BJP doesnt have in the south.

So what is your point? How do you think Karunanidhi got elected if the people under him are so touchy about the Ram issue?

What about the aryan invasion theory?

You really need to know the history of tamilnadu politics for this and how they were "communized", the history the politics have with cinema, the dalit struggle and the symbols they chose and how both the parties DMK and AIADMK both are from the same communist background to learn it. and I do not have the patience to teach you.

AIT is a cr*p sprouted out by the british so that the south and north can be seen as two different countries by the british and which they devised during their -divide and rule- theory. This is not the right forum for it and I do not want to take you through it. India-forums or some such forum discusses it, you can take your questions there and you are sure to invite responses.

That doesnt mean they dont worship Ram is the point you are not getting and who the hell told you worshipping Ram is equating support to BJP?

You need a grounds up political workers to get votes and which BJP doesnt have in the south.

Worshipping Ram isn't equivalent to supporting the BJP. I didn't say that. Okay chuck it...I don't really know much about it anyways.

You really need to know the history of tamilnadu politics for this and how they were "communized", the history the politics have with cinema, the dalit struggle and the symbols they chose and how both the parties DMK and AIADMK both are from the same communist background to learn it. and I do not have the patience to teach you.

K then....chuck it.

AIT is a cr*p sprouted out by the british so that the south and north can be seen as two different countries by the british and which they devised during their -divide and rule- theory. This is not the right forum for it and I do not want to take you through it. India-forums or some such forum discusses it, you can take your questions there and you are sure to invite responses.

But isn't that what they taught us in school?

But isn't that what they taught us in school?

They simply add "many analysts think that" and continue with their cr*p.

So they keep the deniability but at the young age when we learn the history in 6-10 classes, children do not realize what that simple addition means. Do you think the ruckus that arjun singh immediately created in HRD departments and NCERT textbooks is without reason? The BJP tried to beat the old communist guard which entered these departments during the emergency time when they were in power. The congress when came to power, the old guard beat back.

I am from TN. We know this *** hole very much. He will do anything for keeping himself in power. He is the one who supported the racist parties like DP and PMK.

Here, people don't vote for him for his present ideologies, instead for his participations in Anna Durai's movements in earlier days of his political life.

He is a Hindu hating *** hole. I expelled some members from his party for visiting a temple, but he participates in Ramzan festivals and Christmas every year. He also criticized one MLA in public for having the Hindu symbols in his forehead. But he loves to wear the skull cap during Ramzan festivals.

So, don't buy his words.

Oh really? So in India a person is corrupt and evil because he is Pro-Muslim. Understandable. Secular! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom