What's new

Looking for a book!

Lefa

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm desperately looking for Rear Admiral (Ret.) Mian Zahir Shah's book, titeld "Sea phoenix: a true submarine story", PN Book Club, 2005, ISBN 9698318046.
The hunt its not easy to me since I do live in Italy, til now I've contactd progressivebooks.net, and they told me that this book its out of stock even with the publisher.
Thats the only pakistani online library that I found til now.

I've seen in the naval section Karachi's PN Library contact, I've sent an email but sadly nobody replied me..
So as you may have understood, since this book its out of stock the only chance that I have is looking among libraries in Pakistan.
My problem is that there are very few pakistani online libraries, I could call by phone but its hard to me target these stores down there.

Could you guys that live down there help me getting this document? I would be eternally grateful and more then glad to exchange the favour in any way!

Also, could be helpful to have PN book club's email, this way I could ask them how many copies would justify a reprint.

If you dont know where to find it, can you help me getting Adm. Mian Zahir Shah's contact?

I thank you everybody! :yahoo:

Do write back here if you are able to find it and where you got it from.

Back
Top Bottom