What's new

Looking at Jallikattu protesters, a Kashmiri asks: Are pellets only for us?

Yes , our former president general perves musharf our ex chief minister pervaiz Ilahi ----- and many more influential guys with Persian names

We are indo-iranic folks that is why.
What if i ask you that you guys still have pre hindusim Buddhist names , why?

Our govt doesn't change names of roads and institutions just cuz some mullah says so , aurangzaib road in Delhi? Does it ring some bells ?

P.s keep one thing in mind , the word indo has got everything to do with Persia and not with ganga
You lack an identity . Get one ASAP.
So Indo-Iranian has nothing to do with India , huh ? If that were the case it would be called pako-iranian?:lol:

You lack an identity . Get one ASAP.
So Indo-Iranian has nothing to do with India , huh ? If that were the case it would be called pako-iranian?:lol:

Get a life Indian Ross Geller. the word Indo stands for Indus , not for some east or west Indies :lol:

Get a life Indian Ross Geller. the word Indo stands for Indus , not for some east or west Indies :lol:
The word stands for India not a river . Otherwise it would be indo-aras or indo -karun and not Indo-Iranian. Now get an identity hindu convert:lol:

Exclude others and only add your pussy arse into it lordo xhankna :)

Lmao ! Even Ranjit Singh was born here on this side of the border , Gujranwala :rofl:
That was a befitting reply for him since he was out of line..now u came ..so u want some of these too ??
Better dont start something u wud not like for urself :) ,.
Else i have much more to say :)

hindu convert:lol:

Not trying to be a communal scumbag like you , my ancestors were anything but Hindu. And Majority of Indus folks were Buddhists , even now the Punjabis on Indian side are predominantly Sikh , another monotheistic belief like Islam and Buddhism.

The word stands for India not a river . Otherwise it would be indo-aras or indo -karun and not Indo-Iranian.

India didn't exist before the britishers came in ----

What if i ask you that you guys still have pre hindusim Buddhist names
We have all kind of names. Including Persian and Arabic ones. Our name keeping is not restricted. Tony, Salman etc can all be Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh names. And often they are.

That was a befitting reply for him since he was out of line..now u came ..so u want some of these too ??
Better dont start something u wud not like for urself :) ,.
Else i have much more to say :)
You threatening me?

We have all kind of names. Including Persian and Arabic ones. Our name keeping is not restricted. Tony, Salman etc can all be Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh names. And often they are.
Same here!
Edit: Your jealousy with my folks would consume you . Give it a rest

Same here!
Edit: Your jealousy with my folks would consume you
Umm. No. You won't keep Dharmic names. Only read about one or two here and there. Its only Persian and Arabic for you. Good for you. Probably safer that way.

It's not jealousy. It's pity. Indians should not feel that either. In fact, I wish Indians felt nothing for Pakistanis.

Not trying to be a communal scumbag like you , my ancestors were anything but Hindu. And Majority of Indus folks were Buddhists , even now the Punjabis on Indian side are predominantly Sikh , another monotheistic belief like Islam and Buddhism.

-
Not being communal , just stating a fact . 99℅ of pakistanis are hindu converts , live with it.
No one in their right mind would ever convert from buddhism to islam . Buddhists are the most peaceful people on earth ; poles apart from muslims:lol:. It is essentially atheism in a way because it doesn't believe in any divine being like god. I wish you people had been buddhists because then you wouldn't be as cancerous as you are now.
Sikhism is again a dharmic religion , nothing like Islam . Essentially all religions are monotheistic (except buddhism) as even in hinduism as different gods are the manifestations and avatars of the paramatma(supreme lord or soul).

India didn't exist before the britishers came in ----
Thats like saying america didnt exist before the europeans got there

Buddhists are the most peaceful people on earth
Yet Hindu rulers persecuted em and force em to either leave , convert to Hinduism or die, in the region which is now called Pakistan !
just stating a fact . 99℅ of pakistanis are hindu converts , live with it.
99.99% hindus are Buddhist converts , live with it :D

Its only Persian and Arabic for you. Good for you. Probably safer that way.
And it has always been ---

Sikhism is again a dharmic religion
Have you guys ever asked Sikhs before imposing your set of beliefs upon them what do they think of Hinduism ? our legislature has passed a Sikh family law like Hindu and Christian family laws, which the Sikhs could only dream of in Hindu India

And it has always been ---
Why don't you guys get something of your own . Your religion came from outside , your national language is Indian and your names are alien too. Also your national heroes are turk and afghan invaders.Why can't you take pride in your own culture and languages like other nations??

Have you guys ever asked Sikhs before imposing your set of beliefs upon them what do they think of Hinduism ? our legislature has passed a Sikh family law like Hindu and Christian family laws, which the Sikhs could only dream of in Hindu India
No one imposes hindu beliefs on sikhism here , where did you get that from ?

No one imposes hindu beliefs on sikhism here , where did you get that from ?

Your religion came from outside
It's Punjabi again an indo iranic language. When did it originate from india and from which part of India? :angel:

your names are alien too
Sitting thousands of miles away you are telling me that our names are alien ?:cuckoo:

Also your national heroes are turk and afghan invaders
So ? Afghans are pakhtoons and Turks tribes have assimilated --- do we need to claim baaji rao mastani as our hero ? :lol:

Why don't you guys get something of your own
Leave Indus to its people and don't prey on our culture and history . Not our fault if the banks of ganga are deprived of any historical actions

Another 84 video . Where does it prove hindu beliefs are being imposed on sikhs ??
It's Punjabi again an indo iranic language. When did it originate from india and from which part of India? :angel:
What , Your religion is punjabi ? Since when did that happen ? And if you are talking about languages , even assamese in the far east and odiya in the south east of indian subcontinent are indo-iranian languages. I said why you guys couldn't find a language from within pakistan worthy of being made your national language and instead chose urdu , a language that originated in gangetic plains of western UP.

Sitting thousands of miles away you are telling me that our names our alien ?

So ? Afghans are pakhtoons and Turks tribes have assimilated --- do we need to claim baaji rao mastani as our hero ? :lol:

Why do you have arabic/persian names which ahve nothing to do with Indian subcontinent . Why are you guys so ashamed of your own culture , names and languages.

It seems you have been watching too many bollywood flicks . Even you watch movies of other countries . Can't produce your own films . Geez , do you guys even have anything of your own??

Leave Indus to its people and don't prey on our culture and history . Not our fault if the banks of ganga are deprived of any historical actions

Last time I checked Indus flowed through India as well . Also most of the IVC sites are situated in India ; so we have equal if not more claim on IVC than pakistanis .
Ganges has a history of its own . Afterall people living in the ganges plains are the descendents of people who migrated from IVC region after saraswati dried up .

Back
Top Bottom