What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 ...still waiting

jYkn3BM.gif

Test has been postponed. Confirmed.

Move on...

(To those who don't believe, go and read my last post. I talked about Shaheen-II test being confirmed even BEFORE the NOTAM/Navigation Warning was issued for Shaheen II range (~1500 km))

Sorry chaps...

Test has been postponed. Confirmed.

Move on...

(To those who don't believe, go and read my last post. I talked about Shaheen-II test being confirmed even BEFORE the NOTAM/Navigation Warning was issued for Shaheen II range (~1500 km))

Sorry chaps...
Shaheen III and Shaheen II both tests have been postponed?

This forum has same bad outcomes. A missile test is no joke, even if a missile test clearance in arabian sea was announced. this forum shouldn't be posting something which is yet to be done. Let the ISPR officials announce the test results and those who claim they asked from their so called sources what missile is being tested, do they really think they are going to tell you since you cant even keep things so sophisticated like this with you rather post on a public international forum ?

Any evidence the test been cancelled? NOTAM been withdrawn?

Shaheen III and Shaheen II both tests have been postponed?

I only got the confirmation for Shaheen II test.

And that confirmation has been withdrawn and it's not happening now.

I got no word on Shaheen III test to begin with...

There were two NOTAMs right? So there must have been two missile tests. If one is cancelled are we going to do the other one?

Yeah, that's why your 50 year old lonely vagina was jumping up and down writing bullshit about "longest range test, possible ICBM" blah blah....and I wrote that the test is for Shaheen II (confirmed by very reliable source)....and lo behold, HOURS after I wrote my original post (still up on this same thread. Go back and check the time, puppy)----the navy issues another navigational warning but this time corresponding to Shaheen II range parameters ;) I wonder.....

Go keep eating your churri that your mother feeds you. Stop talking about big boys' game, sweety.

As I said, I have no word on Shaheen III test. Might happen...I don't know. My speculation is as good as yours and other fangirls here (like Shaheen Missile guy lol)

I only had valid information on Shaheen II test and that test has been withdrawn.

That's the confirmed information I got. I don't know anything about Shaheen III test...
Teyrii ammi nay kuch khilaya hota tou aaj aisa chay naa hoa :lol:

@شاھین میزایل
@AUz

Stop fighting guys, the news i have is that since the NOTAM was issued between 28th Jan until 1st Feb, so sit tight as we are only into the second day, some test is bound to take place.
yeah i am aware of that but this balloon loser isnt.

Ala Hazrat the issue date is from 28th till 1st February today is 29th so 3 days are still left and even today is not over yet. Ababeel News was broken around 6 PM on media last year

It is not yet cancelled, it will be tested soon,
Insha Allah new and fantastic test will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom