What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, the Navy is clarifying that the NOTAM wasn't issued by them at all.
Apparently NSD has something in the pipeline and they are allegedly planning to test something.
@The Deterrent @شاھین میزایل

If the NOTAM not issued by navy but NSD which look after the nuclear deterent should we expect Pakistan going to test their rumored Timur ICBM ?

I'm pretty sure each time they issue a warning and doesn't acknowledge any test usually means the test has failed. I'm sure weather and other factors probably play a part, but not always

I'm pretty sure each time they issue a warning and doesn't acknowledge any test usually means the test has failed. I'm sure weather and other factors probably play a part, but not always
Don't know if NOTAM has ever been issued without acknoledgement.

Right, the Navy is clarifying that the NOTAM wasn't issued by them at all.
Obviously PN issues these Navigational Warnings (correct terminology) on behalf of the developing agencies. The issuing body is always PN, however the requesting body can be anybody else.

1 question, Why we halted Ghauri-3 program?
is there any other basis or we prefer solid fuel rocket over liquid fuel rocket system

I believe it stands for, National Strategic Division or maybe i picked it up wrong.
You mean SPD, Strategic Plans Division. Or NCA, National Command Authority.
Why would they do that? According to a treaty between Pakistan and India, both are required to notify each other before a Ballistic Missiles test, so that the other doesn't think they are under nuclear attack. So if your enemy already knows about the missile test, why would you hide it?

1 question, Why we halted Ghauri-3 program?
is there any other basis or we prefer solid fuel rocket over liquid fuel rocket system
Ghauri series uses liquid fuel system whereas Shaheen series uses solid fuel system, solid fuel system has its own advantages as well as disadvantages solid fuel system has capabilities to have a long live when order comes from high command its fire at will, whereas liquid fuel system is dangerous system before firing you have to fuel them with dangerous explosive liquid fuels which takes hours to fuel the rockets here are the links
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-propellant_rocket
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid-propellant_rocket

Last edited by a moderator:
If the NOTAM not issued by navy but NSD which look after the nuclear deterent should we expect Pakistan going to test their rumored Timur ICBM ?
The Navigational Warning is always issued by the Navy. SPD or any other organization will ask Navy to issue the warning. It is their job.

:pakistan: one more day to go .. hope to see something new tested...:pakistan:

We.....still.......waiting ::angry::angry::disagree::disagree:

freegifmaker.me_2by97.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom