What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

3000 arrests and courts worked round the clock and even on weekend..
Overwhelming support by general public with people taking upon themselves to trace and track the rioters they saw on TV or pictures released by police...Police phones been ringing all the time..people telling them where the rioters live.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

3000 arrests and courts worked round the clock and even on weekend..
Overwhelming support by general public with people taking upon themselves to trace and track the rioters they saw on TV or pictures released by police...Police phones been ringing all the time..people telling them where the rioters live.

No chance of that we dont have that many gangs or nutcases in Uk like in USA plus we are small country with 60 million population only.

Here's hoping not, but I think the social problems at the root of this episode will continue.

Here's hoping not, but I think the social problems at the root of this episode will continue.

More to do with it being school holidays and greed, if you want to work you can get a job here but these bums rather take the easy route and loot so now they gonna go jail :D but in UK jails you can even get TV, Playstation 3 etc if you behave so i dont know how much of a punishment it can be.

More to do with it being school holidays and greed, if you want to work you can get a job here but these bums rather take the easy route and loot so now they gonna go jail :D but in UK jails you can even get TV, Playstation 3 etc if you behave so i dont know how much of a punishment it can be.

That's the government line anyways.

True.

Most riots tend to be opportunistic -- a bunch of losers thinking they can score a TV or two in the general mayhem, or psychopaths who just like destroying property for no reason.

True.

Most riots tend to be opportunistic -- a bunch of losers thinking they can score a TV or two in the general mayhem, or psychopaths who just like destroying property for no reason.

There was one girl who's dad was a millionaire and she still took part, most these teens have nothing better to do they think it's cool to riot and loot so they can tell their fb buddies I was there. Even tax payers like me mite get tempted when im wearing the same trainers for 2 years I paid for and these punks walking out with boxes of new Nikes :angry:

SNN1807LOOT---loot_1361606a.jpg

Baby in one hand and stolen goods in another no shame!! if you seen her report her :mod:

There was one girl who's dad was a millionaire and she still took part, most these teens have nothing better to do they think it's cool to riot and loot so they can tell their fb buddies I was there. Even tax payers like me mite get tempted when im wearing the same trainers for 2 years I paid for and these punks walking out with boxes of new Nikes :angry:

But you didn't do it did you? Thats the difference between us and them, we have a more sense of morals than those teenagers who have been let loose by their parents... :coffee:

This incident has open the true face of western people once again . we have seen the real color of American people after hurricane catrina and now in London violence we are seeing even the rich men son or daughter are looting goods from store . all the western people has a hidden ugly face indeed.:sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom