What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

london seems to be under control; not sure about other parts of England

they are talking about possibly banning social media for some time.....even blackberry messenger services. It took 9/11 for America to clamp down on its liberties and free speech. In UK, seems all it took was hooligans and morons stealing plasma TVs and playstations

:laugh:

Residents in one of Britain's richest cities have clashed with police in a row about police brutality, reports say.

Crowds came out in the Municipality of London, after local officials apparently shot and killed an unarmed British citizen due to the color of his skin.

Reports say thousands of people rioted, setting fire to cars belonging to the local government, blocking off streets and injuring several police officers.

British towns regularly experience short-lived outbreaks of unrest.

The anger is often directed at the brutal racist regime whose police officers frequently beat and kill people for the color of their skin, and counterriots of white racists against minority protesters.

In May 24, 2009, residents of Luton, United Kingdom, rioted against Muslim minorities holding a peaceful protest against the regime's military policies.

News reports of the latest incident say crowds gathered outside the London local government buildings 3 days ago after rumors of the fatal shooting spread.

The crowds then began to wreck cars belonging to local officials and attacked police, the state-run BBC news agency reported.

Despite police arresting hundreds, the rioting has yet to be put down.

Analysts say such incidents are on the rise in Britain, and provide one of the most pressing challenges to the continuity of the monarchy.

Iran calls for UN to intervene in UK riots

Iran | syria | riots | Egypt | britain

Read the article. I think NATO should be deployed in UK to help restore order and help the New British government it's right to legitimacy and Governance.

^^This is sick. :sick: the old man was just putting out the fire and didn't even fight against the rioters. I think it is time that the British police start shooting the rioters one by one. A dozen or so of these loonies dead would make it perfect example for the rest to stop. If they continue, snuff more of these no-gooders.

Then what will be difference in Syria and UK? These CIVILIZED country will go for restrictions, what they support in other countries.

Residents in one of Britain's richest cities have clashed with police in a row about police brutality, reports say.

Crowds came out in the Municipality of London, after local officials apparently shot and killed an unarmed British citizen due to the color of his skin.

Reports say thousands of people rioted, setting fire to cars belonging to the local government, blocking off streets and injuring several police officers.

British towns regularly experience short-lived outbreaks of unrest.

The anger is often directed at the brutal racist regime whose police officers frequently beat and kill people for the color of their skin, and counterriots of white racists against minority protesters.

In May 24, 2009, residents of Luton, United Kingdom, rioted against Muslim minorities holding a peaceful protest against the regime's military policies.

News reports of the latest incident say crowds gathered outside the London local government buildings 3 days ago after rumors of the fatal shooting spread.

The crowds then began to wreck cars belonging to local officials and attacked police, the state-run BBC news agency reported.

Despite police arresting hundreds, the rioting has yet to be put down.

Analysts say such incidents are on the rise in Britain, and provide one of the most pressing challenges to the continuity of the monarchy.

When you say foreign policies, you mean cheering "death to the west", when the whole nation was mourning its dead soldiers?

Yeh i think they were asking for trouble when they started burning the British flag.
I think if I did that in Pakistan I would be murdered.

The decision of Britain for not going with excessive force against the rioters is been most impressive I have to say.
I am most impressed with how they respond in this crises situation.

this was some footage i never saw before.....quite disturbing, actually....

Last edited by a moderator:
Riots are over and courts are dishing out heavy sentences one guy got 18 months for helping a looter carry a TV and he never even stole it haha

Riots are over and courts are dishing out heavy sentences one guy got 18 months for helping a looter carry a TV and he never even stole it haha

4 years for two guys who posted that they wanted to start a riot on Facebook.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom