What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

But you didn't do it did you? Thats the difference between us and them, we have a more sense of morals than those teenagers who have been let loose by their parents... :coffee:

Thats true because we still have that respect for our family and stealing is haraam we are told this from young age but what will happen to the next generation of asians being born here? the facebook gen i call them you think they will think like us still or not?

There was one girl who's dad was a millionaire and she still took part, most these teens have nothing better to do they think it's cool to riot and loot so they can tell their fb buddies I was there. Even tax payers like me mite get tempted when im wearing the same trainers for 2 years I paid for and these punks walking out with boxes of new Nikes :angry:

A lot of it is just peer pressure. Guys showing off to the girls how tough they are and to prove they are not mama's boys. And girls showing back they are equally tough. Teenage girls can be incredibly vicious to other girls.

Yea thats a great concern for Asian community . we may loose our family bond gradually . but what fascinated me that asian community were not involve heavily in this violence . most of the looters were young teenagers

Thats true because we still have that respect for our family and stealing is haraam we are told this from young age but what will happen to the next generation of asians being born here? the facebook gen i call them you think they will think like us still or not?

To be fair we cant jus point it at the people being born here causing this havoc, like I said earlier teenagers that I know were horrified when they heard about the riots. We got to remember that there are around 1million teens in the UK(Don&#8217;t ask me how i know this MP said it on TV) and there were only around <6-8k people causing riots from different age groups. Majority might have been teens but it was mainly teens from poor backgrounds and kids who have not been taught morals. I personally blame music artists who influence teens, you must've heard of grime music and its negative messages. (Money, women, cars and materialism mainly) :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom