What's new

Locking Down Lahore : Reality Check

For all IK hating ladies in this thread, with love.. :P

10367145_598860176882558_658001116091464263_n.jpg
Nice PhotoShop.

LOL, even a blind man can see that govt. wasn't interested in talks before PTI did Faisalabad Lockdown. Truth for you my dear is that a party like PML-N is built on gulu butts, they won't budge until PTI shows its street power in any way...their party was never built on morals and ethics..
If gov't isn't interested in talk, why is imran "begging" so badly, grieving for talks? It's like he's going to be hanged and wants to talk things out with Nawaz.

Didn't Imran used to say "no more talk with PML,until Nawaz he resign." So tell me why, again, is Imran begging and crying nonstop for "talks?" Especially when just a few days ago after Faisalabad they said they won't be talking with gov't.

Only a fool would expect the entire city locked down. These are pressure tactics and IK/PTI using these tactics well. Objective is NOT to stop everything from moving, but to get the protest recorded and compel the Government to listen to and meet the demands of the demonstrators.

Nice PhotoShop.
i don't think its photoshop. it's clever politics. Imran goes from one intersection to another. Same people follow him on to next. In a way, we're led to believe it's either photoshop or he has big following.

Imagine Imran being a shephard and he has all sheeps following him. He will take a picture at every intersection and show how big his herd is. But how can you tell if it's not the same herd as in the next or previous intersection? They all look people/sheeps unless you really close up camera.

Only a fool would expect the entire city locked down. These are pressure tactics and IK/PTI using these tactics well. Objective is NOT to stop everything from moving, but to get the protest recorded and compel the Government to listen to and meet the demands of the demonstrators.
Only a fool will say "No car will be allowed to move around in Karachi" yet cars are everywhere. Courtesy of Karachi MNA.

Please do enlighten us what Imran means by "Pakistan shutdown?" Is it like a few streets in Karachi, Lahore and few other cities? Because that doesn't qualify at all for pakistan shutdown.

But then who am I kidding with. A guy who thinks there's a million march coming, 1 lakh motorcycles coming and so forth. It'd not be surprising for him to say "billion people want to kick nawaz out"

If gov't isn't interested in talk, why is imran "begging" so badly, grieving for talks? It's like he's going to be hanged and wants to talk things out with Nawaz.

Didn't Imran used to say "no more talk with PML,until Nawaz he resign." So tell me why, again, is Imran begging and crying nonstop for "talks?" Especially when just a few days ago after Faisalabad they said they won't be talking with gov't.

Its matter of perception, IK is showing the media and the nation just who is more willing co-operate and resolve this crisis..PTI took back its PM resignation demand and put it before the Judicial comission one however govt. didn't show any flexibility as of yet..so nearly entire blame is going to the govt. for stalling the talks...btw that Faisalabad statement was an emotional one and was later corrected..

Lahore was not shut dowm. There is no party called PTI. There was no rigging in 2013 elections. Nawaz Sharif is the most popular leader, ever.

Happy?

Its matter of perception, IK is showing the media and the nation just who is more willing co-operate and resolve this crisis..PTI took back its PM resignation demand and put it before the Judicial comission one however govt. didn't show any flexibility as of yet..so nearly entire blame is going to the govt. for stalling the talks...btw that Faisalabad statement was an emotional one and was later corrected..
not today. I don't want to argue. Let us remember the kids.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom