What's new

Locking Down Lahore : Reality Check

AdeelFaheem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today I did a tour to Multan Road (Lahore) in view to get the eyeball of this so called “Locking Down Lahore Protest” and this is the ground reality I found.

Nothing unusual at Chuburgi, Samanabad and Scheme Morr, Alhamdulillah!
Picture # 01 to 05 Bandd Road-Multn Road Junction (Yateem Khana)
Picture # 06 to 09 Wahdat Road-Multn Road Junction (Multan Chungi)

Bandd Road-Multn Road Junction (Yateem Khana)02.jpg
Bandd Road-Multn Road Junction (Yateem Khana)03.jpg
Bandd Road-Multn Road Junction (Yateem Khana)04.jpg
Bandd Road-Multn Road Junction (Yateem Khana)05.jpg
Bandd Road-Multn Road Junction (Yateem Khana)06.jpg
Wahdat Road-Multn Road Junction (Multan Chungi)10.jpg
Wahdat Road-Multn Road Junction (Multan Chungi)11.jpg
Wahdat Road-Multn Road Junction (Multan Chungi)12.jpg

Reality Hurts! :suicide:

Last edited:
This is Thokar Niaz Baig.

WP_20141215_026.jpg
WP_20141215_028.jpg
WP_20141215_030.jpg
WP_20141215_015.jpg
WP_20141215_018.jpg
WP_20141215_019.jpg
WP_20141215_021.jpg
WP_20141215_025.jpg

PTI is clearly asking for confrontation so that somehow something bad happen some people got killed so they can do politics on these dead bodies and Nawaz Sharif Government is trying to avoid this confrontation otherwise disbursing these few hundred people wont be a difficult task.

Imran Khan anxiously waiting Youthias Dead Bodies today in Lahore.........Anyone from PDF goers....your name will be remembered in the history of Mankind.....you will be horehound posthumously in Naya Pakistan......Anyone:azn:

there will be no dead bodies if pmln dnt send his killers
Imran Khan anxiously waiting Youthias Dead Bodies today in Lahore.........Anyone from PDF goers....your name will be remembered in the history of Mankind.....you will be horehound posthumously in Naya Pakistan......Anyone:azn:

not to mention you will get a yadgar in Islamabad if and only if PTI ever ever comes to power...never

by the way since there is no noticeable effect of these lock down, should we get ready for Plan D E and F. I have a suggestion for Plan D if PTIers care, ask me lol

not to mention you will get a yadgar in Islamabad if and only if PTI ever ever comes to power...never

by the way since there is no noticeable effect of these lock down, should we get ready for Plan D E and F. I have a suggestion for Plan D if PTIers care, ask me lol
yup . people will protest till they get justice. u can keep mocking them. Quaid e azam have to struggle for decades so did our Prophet. People like ur self mock them as well tu imran khan tu aam admi ha .. anyways u stay happy in ur gulaami

I can't comment on the Pland D, but the Plan Z ..............would be Collective Suicide.......IK along with his followers commits it on Yadgar-e-Pakistan on 14th August 2015.....PMLN Govt would definately awards IK Nishan-e-Geedar posthumously IA.

yup . people will protest till they get justice. u can keep mocking them. Quaid e azam have to struggle for decades so did our Prophet. People like ur self mock them as well tu imran khan tu aam admi ha .. anyways u stay happy in ur gulaami

seems like your posts are running of steam just like Dharnas

LOOL this has to the biggest joke I've heard today... Just after the Faisalabad lockdown, they came running to the negotiation table..before they were too much overconfident..

LOOL this has to the biggest joke I've heard today... Just after the Faisalabad lockdown, they came running to the negotiation table..before they were too much overconfident..

so by now all negotiation must be done with and all in favor of IK?
Just heard IK in Lahore container begging "Mian saab judicial commission baba dain to dharna khatam ker dain gye"
give it few more months and Imran's begging will change to "Mian saab khaney per bula lain to dharna khatam ker doon ga"

so by now all negotiation must be done with and all in favor of IK?
Just heard IK in Lahore container begging "Mian saab judicial commission baba dain to dharna khatam ker dain gye"
give it few more months and Imran's begging will change to "Mian saab khaney per bula lain to dharna khatam ker doon ga"

LOL, even a blind man can see that govt. wasn't interested in talks before PTI did Faisalabad Lockdown. Truth for you my dear is that a party like PML-N is built on gulu butts, they won't budge until PTI shows its street power in any way...their party was never built on morals and ethics..

The criminal Zaradri/Bhutto and Sharif family are united in looting Pakistan. Notice even MQM, Moulana Diesel and PPP are on the same side when it comes to keeping the corrupt system. .

Back
Top Bottom