What's new

Lockheed, Pentagon reach $4 billion deal for more F-35 jets

of course Russia wouldn't have a problem with sharing their tech because it's inferior to Western tech.
giving up all the goodies inside the F-35 and Javelin would be a bad business deal especially considering how much $$ went into R&D

well we will see how F-35 fares against FGFA<PAK FA> in Cope exercises in next decade :D, you will know how much advance western tech. is.
Anyway are you Indian American ? 2nd gen. may be?

well we will see how F-35 fares against FGFA<PAK FA> in Cope exercises in next decade :D, you will know how much advance western tech. is.
Anyway are you American Indian? 2nd gen. may be?

a fair comparison would be F-22 vs Pak-FA
no I'm not Indian. I'm white as white can get.
I just like India's struggle against it's enemies. you are surrounded by hot heads.

a fair comparison would be F-22 vs Pak-FA
no I'm not Indian. I'm white as white can get.
I just like India's struggle against it's enemies. you are surrounded by hot heads.

F-22 might be too much to handle for FGFA not sure about PAK-FA though, anyway regarding your viewpoint about India its refreshing, I was in USA for few years all I can see average americans find no difference between arabs and Indians they have simplistic viewpoint all are towelheads :D, although met many knowledgeable folks too, who have some idea about Indian struggles.

F-22 might be too much to handle for FGFA not sure about PAK-FA though, anyway regarding your viewpoint about India its refreshing, I was in USA for few years all I can see average americans find no difference between arabs and Indians they have simplistic viewpoint all are towelheads :D, although met many knowledgeable folks too, who have some idea about Indian struggles.

I've got nothing against people in the region of the India sub-Continent and the Middle East they tend to be hard workers in the U.S especially compared to African Americans.

long as foreigners can assimilate I got no problem just don't go forcing your religion on us through.

I've got nothing against people in the region of the India sub-Continent and the Middle East they tend to be hard workers in the U.S especially compared to African Americans.

long as foreigners can assimilate I got no problem just don't go forcing your religion on us through.

well Indians specially Hindus are not interested in expansionist ideology like Abrahamics, you won't find any hindu who wants to convert you unlike plenty of american sponsored missionaries here in India who use every single way possible to convert hindus.
And when you say foreigners in USA you mean european colonizers also? The way I see is America is made up by immigration, all the world's best minds from India China and Europe come to USA and make it more stronger.

well Indians specially Hindus are not interested in expansionist ideology like Abrahamics, you won't find any hindu who wants to convert you unlike plenty of american sponsored missionaries here in India who use every single way possible to convert hindus.
And when you say foreigners in USA you mean european colonizers also? The way I see is America is made up by immigration, all the world's best minds from India China and Europe come to USA and make it more stronger.

yeah I mean everyone.

Back
Top Bottom