What's new

LOC Updates...8 Indian Soldiers Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that. I keep my lols to myself. but when you have members here (pakistani members) who take deatsh as music to their ears then I think they deserve to get more music right ?? SO yes...human deserves human replies and war mogers deserve LOl.. read the post I quoted before lecturing me.

Correction: Indian soldiers deaths
I do because I saw your fellow Indians praising the deaths of reportedly Pakistani civilians who had died in reports due to shelling by Indian Army.

No one claims that. Thats exactly what you guys think. Hence you report only 2 sodiers killed right now.. or other times claim 1 momin is qual to 10 kafiors..lol

Kindly stop cherry picking, you clearly said you are okay with it because Pakistani soldiers are dying in dozens. Wow, good job, keep making stuff out of ur arse : ) its what Indians do best.

Well this is todays status shared with u...
Good. Keep celebrating Indian deaths then if you are aware that even Pakistani soldiers are getting killed in dozens. Lo..i now freaking love your celebration now.

Are you even serious ???? looool..

I have now no hope from you guys of even thinking logically now if you really belive only 2 Pakistani soldiers are killed till now.... yaar I have maintained so many times that our media is shit as they shout,,... but you really need to start asking questions to your Pakistani media. lol.. you guys are kept in so much of dark.

So now now pakistanis believing in updates from fake account?
https://nitdelhi.ac.in/?page_id=13320

But trust me pakistanis, we dont hide our casualties, this is the difference between you and us, if our bravehearts are martyred we will get to know from the defence sources. We do not run casualties hiding department.

Correction: Indian soldiers deaths
I do because I saw your fellow Indians praising the deaths of reportedly Pakistani civilians who had died in reports due to shelling by Indian Army.

Jahils do that. Even Pakistani public rejoice at the deaths of India soldiers.. tahts how people from bith side rejoice... good thoughst are expected only from the educted ones..who are capable of participating on a fourm..so when you see then rejoicing your Indian soldiers deth,,then wehave to be the mirrior.. anyway more force to you for celebrating more Indian deaths while you are aware that Pakistani soldiers are getting killed at the same if not more rate.

Yes Indian soldier die while fighting because they are humans afterall and we have no shame in admitting that we have real humans as soldier getting killed on the border (i dont belive Pakistani numbers though I am sure Indian soldiers are dying) unlike Pakistani soldiers who are such superhumans beings just because they are belivers that no bullet can kill them.... lol...I dont even find you guys mentioning a number for the Pakistani soldiers killed... so much for the false pride.
It's pure stupidity to talk about superhumen. Who can survive against a 155mm or ATGM explossion? It's about how the attacker is using these weapons. Yeas, Indians are firing indiscriminately, resulting in scores of civilian deaths. PA on the other hand hit legitimate targets and you see very few civilian deaths on Indian side. That's what makes a difference between a professional and unprofessional army.

are you guys prohibited from reporting Pakistani soldiers who get killed or the news is not even reaching you guy..lol.
we are just so good that
Yes Indian soldier die while fighting because they are humans afterall and we have no shame in admitting that we have real humans as soldier getting killed on the border (i dont belive Pakistani numbers though I am sure Indian soldiers are dying) unlike Pakistani soldiers who are such superhumans beings just because they are belivers that no bullet can kill them.... lol...I dont even find you guys mentioning a number for the Pakistani soldiers killed... so much for the false pride.
Humans? Ask your media if they are humans.

This entire month has been an enbaressment for India, why does it want to make it 2 months of embaressment?

Call it quits, mend your losses and come back another day.

But again, no one has ever lost money betting on Indian stupidity.

Kindly stop cherry picking, you clearly said you are okay with it because Pakistani soldiers are dying in dozens. Wow, good job, keep making stuff out of ur arse : ) its what Indians do best.

think as you want whule I reply the war mongers in thier own tone.

Jahils do that. Even Pakistani public rejoice at the deaths of India soldiers.. tahts how people from bith side rejoice... good thoughst are expected only from the educted ones..who are capable of participating on a fourm..so when you see then rejoicing your Indian soldiers deth,,then wehave to be the mirrior.. anyway more force to you for celebrating more Indian deaths while you are aware that Pakistani soldiers are getting killed at the same if not more rate.
think as you want whule I reply the war mongers in thier own tone.

Hahaha, more speculation. Called us the delusional ones, and yet here you are, not knowing whats the death rate on either side, speculating what the rate is, and in your pre determined hate for Pakistan settling the score out of your arse as 'same rate if not more', thanks for proving my point. : )

we are just so good that

Humans? Ask your media if they are humans.

This entire month has been an enbaressment for India, why does it want to make it 2 months of embaressment?

Call it quits, mend your losses and come back another day.

But again, no one has ever lost money betting on Indian stupidity.

Thats excatly what I am talking about. False bravado is what your post is all about. Come down from your high horses and be more practical.

This error:-

I can't proceed further, screenshot.
site working fine for me.
here is a screenshot of his part.
dsdsdd.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom