What's new

LOC Updates...8 Indian Soldiers Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that. I keep my lols to myself. but when you have members here (pakistani members) who take deatsh as music to their ears then I think they deserve to get more music right ?? SO yes...human deserves human replies and war mogers deserve LOl.. read the post I quoted before lecturing me.
So two wrongs make a right?? And I am not lecturing you, you lot are past that.

Earlier, we did report capturing one of the finest IAF's Wing commander as our war trophy.:lol:
Webhave his mig and his flight suit. We gave him a cup of tea.. good excahnge. Hope they didnt give him our fine ghur or desi shakar else he wouldnt have left

Hahaha, more speculation. Called us the delusional ones, and yet here you are, not knowing whats the death rate on either side, speculating what the rate is, and in your pre determined hate for Pakistan settling the score out of your arse as 'same rate if not more', thanks for proving my point. : )

Your post dodnt even say anything new. anyway ...OK

are you guys prohibited from reporting Pakistani soldiers who get killed or the news is not even reaching you guy..lol.
if our soldiers die in battle.. this is what they dream whol their life.. to be shaeed is great blesseing of Allah almighty..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    352.6 KB · Views: 43
So two wrongs make a right?? And I am not lecturing you, you lot are past that.

No but they do deserve to be told they are arong and it cant be helped if they dont understand any other language. Also epxecting since you are so enlightenedamd know about us you wont lecture me anymore.

If twitter/social media sources are to be believed, 32 pakistani soldiers have been killed on LOC so far and pakistanis themselves are reporting it.

5 days old news? Pakistan had captured two Indian posts then. I am sure scores of death would have been done on Indian side then.

Thats excatly what I am talking about. False bravado is what your post is all about. Come down from your high horses and be more practical.

False brovado?
You said "Do something"
So we took your pilot.
But unlike you people, we are sane rational humans with hearts.
So we realeased your pilot.

Meanwhile modi is talking nonsense about pilot projects.

Forget 8, why don't you show the world evidence of 350 Jud Operatives you killed - or did you not?
The numser 350 is going to haunt internet Hindus for years to come :lol:

5 days old news? Pakistan had captured two Indian posts then. I am sure scores of death would have been done on Indian side then.

Given the past record of the pakistani army taking posts, that news seems too good to be true. Your army couldn't even hold their posts in Kargil despite holding the advantageous heights and being in well dug positions. So I would take that post capturing news with a pinch of salt.

If twitter/social media sources are to be believed, 32 pakistani soldiers have been killed on LOC so far and pakistanis themselves are reporting it.
Same guy said 100 Indians soldiers have been killed too. Bhindis are always have selective memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom