What's new

LIVE | PTI Jalsa In Peshawar | Imran Khan Address Today In Peshawar Powershow

6ch6hb.jpg

According to his former boss Nuetrals are Rascals.

What a speech. My confidence and morale is so high right now. I knew Imran Khan won't fail us. He has pointed his guns at all state institutions, including the Judiciary, and the establishment. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A POLITICIAN HAS DIRECTLY CONFRONTED THE JUDICIARY.

He also grilled the establishment by mocking them, saying that THIS IS NOT THE 1970s. The military cannot eliminate someone like they did Bhutto in the 1970s!

Just heard one of the best speeches of IK. Surpassing Zulfiqar Ali bhutto popularity at the moment .. I am not PTI die hard supporter.

imran khan should not talk sixers but give out line for ppl to follow to get the sixer many thousand times over.

outline:
1. boycott the crooks - no service or goods for them, ignore them act as if they are invisible.
2.expose their crimes on website, radio, publish books, expose their stolen assets, money, education abroad.
3. merchandise brand like t shirts ridiculing them with lyrics and exposure of their crimes.
4. switch to gold dinars, educate population on rothschild money printing fraud, dollar ban, and move towards barter. or even print our own currency debt free. throw out imf loan.
5. some road blocks so elite crooks cant get through.
6. fund anti imperial education in university to prepare next generation.
7. avoid business or goods produced by these ill gotten crooks, boycott.
8. open alternative to counter thier factories or bussinesses and run them out by buying from alternative competitor.
9. open funds portal that can be used to further imran khan government for ppl benefit.
10. open media - concentration on the sell out crooks n keep exposing them. have media abroad to expose them n harras them like bbc does to its opponents.
11. last bit get prepared for violence, make antitank crosses for road blocks, arm up, radio up, get your own media mouth piece.
12. expose traitors within and spies.

Back
Top Bottom