What's new

LIVE | PTI Jalsa In Peshawar | Imran Khan Address Today In Peshawar Powershow

IK was saying he served his time in jail for a free judiciary, now the same judiciary opened thier doors in the middle of the night on a weekend to make sure he is gone.

This is peshawar, Lahore and Karachi will be a sea of people

Warmup but very passionate speech. Better elections are held soon, Khan is only going to gain form and be more and more specfic and blunt from here on. Better to declare this imported govt. innings before he starts bowling yorkers and bouncers.

That is stupid decision by him. He should have listened to what neutral party says.

I don't think they have anything worthwhile to say. Anything needful or meaningful that has to be discussed can be discussed anytime.

The invitation is just a divertion to cool down the public.

What they did can never be forgotten, mu kala kardia, zaleel kardia puri dunya mai aur logon ki apni nazro mai Pakistani ko.

Khan is rightly plugging up his jalsa schedule,as he realizes any slack would be catastrophic.He seemingly wants to shake up the entire country to make Shahbaz arrest him.That would take up all the air tome on media and rejuvenate his politics.

Khan is rightly plugging up his jalsa schedule,as he realizes any slack would be catastrophic.He seemingly wants to shake up the entire country to make Shahbaz arrest him.That would take up all the air tome on media and rejuvenate his politics.

Put the pressure on the fvcks. I hope he doesn't waste a single day. Justice must be served. The people need to be reminded every day what transpired.

I don't think they have anything worthwhile to say. Anything needful or meaningful that has to be discussed can be discussed anytime.

The invitation is just a divertion to cool down the public.

What they did can never be forgotten, mu kala kardia, zaleel kardia puri dunya mai aur logon ki apni nazro mai Pakistani ko.

IK needs to mature as a politician now. Jazbaati alone doesn’t bring results. A seasoned politician listens to all sides.

We got so many members who are connected to military, what is the current mood? They expected this response? Or wait game for this to fizzle out?

Back
Top Bottom