What's new

Live 'Multiple people dead' after shots fired at Fort Lauderdale airport: live

nintchdbpict000292663549.jpg

nintchdbpict000292661424.jpg

Fort Lauderdale’s mayor said a lone gunman was responsible for the mass shooting spree.

Terrifying Twitter reports described “everyone running” after shots were fired shortly before 6pm.

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer tweeted: “I’m at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Shots have been fired. Everyone is running.”
He added: “Police said there is one shooter and five victims.”

It is not yet clear what condition those injured are in, or how the gunman died.

Fleischer added: “All seems calm not but the police aren’t letting anyone out of the airport – at least not the area where I am.”

Fort Lauderdale airport shooting: Multiple people shot dead by Florida gunman
_93302353_airport_976.jpg
Image copyrightPBS
"Multiple people" have been shot dead by a lone gunman at Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida, say officials.

The airport said there was an "ongoing incident" at the baggage claim area in Terminal 2.

There were several people dead and one person in custody, Broward Sheriff's office said in a tweet.

Hundreds of people were standing on the tarmac as dozens of police cars and ambulances rushed to the scene.

Police received a call just before 1300 local time (1800 GMT) about shots fired at Terminal Drive.

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said in a tweet: "I'm at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Shots have been fired. Everyone is running."

A Miami TV station tweeted footage claiming to be filmed from inside the baggage terminal.

The video shows several injured people laying on the floor, as witnesses shout for medical help.

Florida Governor Rick Scott is travelling to the airport to be briefed by law enforcement.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38535699

Unconfirmed reports suggesting second shooter in the Parking garage..

RIP to the dead. My condolences to the families of the victims.The world has become a dangerous place to live in.
If everybody could just live and let others live, there wont be a situation like this but we have to get involved under one pretext or the other resulting in unfortunate incidents like the above.

RIP for the dead ... American should strict their Gun laws

Last edited by a moderator:
(CNN)[Breaking news alert, posted at 4:03 pm. ET Friday]

The gunman who opened fire at the airport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, had a gun checked in his baggage and had declared the firearm, law enforcement sources told CNN.
The suspect flew to Florida from Alaska, via Canada, the sources said. When he arrived at the Fort Lauderdale Airport, he retrieved his bag at baggage claim, he took out the gun and started firing, the sources said. One source said he went to the bathroom to get the gun out of his luggage and emerged firing.

The shooter was carrying a military ID card.... they say

Shooter-caught-in-background-of-photo.jpg

Police lead the shooter away from the scene (Photo: Fernand Pascoal)

Esteban_Santiago1.png

The suspect , dischared from military with unsatisfactory Performance, I always wonder if you leave your loved ones and go to hell hole like Iraq and you get a Unsatisfactory discharge while politicians enjoy their life. Lot of serious question in this story

Allegedly like all problems in USA he is being described as a Psychalogical case to clearly define it as a medical problem

Private santiago, looks direct from hollywood , served in Iraq war

This is how media wills see this they will pick an image of the guy as close as to arabness
etc check out this scarf picture (when it was known that US soldiers were asked to dress like arabs in iraq)

privatesantiago.png

>We will notice , the picture , with Arab scarf (Note general public don't know folks who went to iraq wore gear to blend in iraq)
> Holding a gun/ arm
> bearded in likeness of arabs

A subliminal message goes with this news, alot of palestinian in USA or else where proudly wear this neck scarf or simmilar garment to show their support to Pelaestinian cause

The issue will never be stated as "Ex- US soldier (Christian) commits Terrorism in USA"
but rather it will be a 'mental stress'

The only thing missing in this story is that he also went to Pakistan to drink tea and eat buscuit, I am 100% positive Indian lobby will be really really puting 150% effort to link this to Pakistan as well

This is a prime example of Top news outlets in US openly on mission to flip any story to maintain a particular view of how things are preceived

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom